Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   RiverClan Training Island (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52)

marshy March 19th, 2020 09:16 AM

Re: RiverClan Training Island

@Slushie

"Okay, Okay slow down. You wanna keep the energy for the actual training." Morningmeadow said. "Follow me." Morningmeadow then padded to the training island along with Goosepaw.

dino. March 19th, 2020 08:35 PM

[ @:Grimm ]

The small gray tom bounced along beside Morningmeadow, body practically vibrating with anticipation. "What are you going to teach me?" he chirped. "I know some aerial moves, from Thistlestep's elite training thing. Do I get to learn some things as cool as those?"

The Cannibal March 22nd, 2020 09:34 PM

@Cecily Herondale

After Finchpaw eventually made her way back to Cobaltshade, however long it took with Omenshade, the warrior would briskly stand and lead the way to the Training Island, her pace fast, nearly bounding. She was going to remain true to her word, this would be a hard training session and that meant running to where they needed to be. The apprentice would need to build up endurance, she needed to prepare her body to accurately run to any part of the territory without faltering should anything ever happen.
After a few minutes of running they would eventually find their way to the training island, Cobaltshade pausing at the edge of the water.
"Drink if you need to, catch your breath. When you're ready. Attack me. Treat me as if I'm an enemy cat, a Shadowclan cat, that you have found in the territory. Do not hold back. Because I won't hold back." Flicking her tail, she'd pad away to stand patiently in the center of the training area, her own gaze focusing elsewhere.

Slatepaw March 25th, 2020 11:56 AM

Sandwhisker, the night previous, had found Wormpaw and informed him of Lionstar's commandment. She told him to meet her a little after dawn in the training clearing, however, she informed him that he needed to catch prey and bring it with him. That would be his hunting assessment. She figured that bringing her prey would be proof enough to pass him.

As the sun peeked over the trees of the clearing, the sandy-orange tabby sat, gazing happily up at the sky. She was proud that Lionstar trusted her to do this; she was on her first apprentice, but she had so much to show. A bit of sadness held her chest, however, as she thought of the disappointment Wormpaw must feel because his own mentor isn't doing the assessment.
@x ghostie

Fallenpine March 25th, 2020 01:58 PM

Koipaw's tail twitched in excitement as she followed her mentor onto the island.
Wow.. she thought. It's so cool... but... will I be able to use these skills in real life? She cringed as she thought about fighting another cat. Don't focus on that.. she told herself silently. Have fun. She shook her head and looked up to her mentor.

@SilentLamb

Leucos March 25th, 2020 03:21 PM

@Fallenpine

Tail swishing a few times, BrambleBlaze stood near the middle of the island . "today we're going into the more difficult battle moves. I figured I should switch it up a bit . " she meowed before sitting down. "were going to learn how to blend in with nature and use it against our enemies, then sneak attack . You could combine these two actually so, we'll do it just that " she added.

Fallenpine March 25th, 2020 03:26 PM

Koipaw glanced around at all the other cats on the island, not really listening to Brambleblaze.
What if I mess up... will they think I'm stupid... I can't do anything right.... She snapped back into reality, realizing Brambleblaze had been talking to her.
"Oh.. Yes!" she meowed, trying to remember what she had been saying. "What will we start of with?"

@SilentLamb

Leucos March 25th, 2020 03:39 PM

@Fallenpine

Giving scowl she wasn't paying attention was she?
Grumbling a tiny bit "were doing sneak attacks . Now how do you think we go about them hmm? What do the words sound like?" she asked . She had to get her to start thinking somehow .

Fallenpine March 25th, 2020 03:59 PM

@SilentLamb
(what do words sound like?)

wolfie March 25th, 2020 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slatepaw (Post 652325)
Sandwhisker, the night previous, had found Wormpaw and informed him of Lionstar's commandment. She told him to meet her a little after dawn in the training clearing, however, she informed him that he needed to catch prey and bring it with him. That would be his hunting assessment. She figured that bringing her prey would be proof enough to pass him.

As the sun peeked over the trees of the clearing, the sandy-orange tabby sat, gazing happily up at the sky. She was proud that Lionstar trusted her to do this; she was on her first apprentice, but she had so much to show. A bit of sadness held her chest, however, as she thought of the disappointment Wormpaw must feel because his own mentor isn't doing the assessment.
@x ghostie

The insomniac was used to not getting much sleep. Though, Wormpaw would admit he felt more sour than usual. Maybe the fact this would be his third attempt at this assessment. At least he wasn't being watched time and knew where Sandwhisker would be. The apprentice had gathered a decent amount of prey-- two fish, one mouse, a shrew, and a vole. The prey was running well this morning, in Wormpaw's favor. But the cold still proven to be an ass to him. Sometimes he really did wish he had Shimmeringpaw's thicker fur.

Wormpaw awkwardly glance around the island with his ill-sighted eyes, stifling a muffled sigh. Stretching his long limbs, he mentally prepared himself.
He would put down his prey for a moment, trying to pick out Sandwhisker's scent. He wasn't familiar with enough and his other clanmates scents didn't help. Swallowing some dignity, "Sandwhisker...? Where are you?" Wormpaw called out, picking up his prey again. He awaited for either the molly to approach him or call out.