Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Elders' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30566)

Moon Kit April 2nd, 2021 08:09 PM

Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firey (Post 962109)
Vixenwhorl closed her eyes for a few seconds before she started talking.
I was an apprentice at the time. Vixenpaw. My mentor was called Frostheart. We were hunting near the border during mid-leaf bare. I was just about to catch a mouse when two Windclan apprentices got in my way and stole it from me. A warrior then had the nerve to cross the border as well and start telling us off!

Bonekit listened with great interest.
What did you do to them?

Vixenwhorl opened her eyes slightly.
You already know...

Bonekit flicked his tail in the direction of Shiverkit.
She doesn't.

Shiverkit still stayed silent, her eyes wide as she watched the elder. She was surprised that Windclan would do that. It was completely against the warrior code!

Willie Warf April 2nd, 2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 962119)
The incredibly scarred tom looked up and grunted when he saw the toad and... wait, wasn't that Moonpaw? "Moonpaw? What're you doin' here?"

"Uh I-i brought you food, and its not Moonpaw anymore." Wormkit left it at that, bringing the elder the large toad before trying to leave

Akira April 2nd, 2021 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead (Post 962123)
"Uh I-i brought you food, and its not Moonpaw anymore." Wormkit left it at that, bringing the elder the large toad before trying to leave

"Whoa, whaddya mean 'not Moonpaw anymore?'" Birchclaw was curious: She hadn't done anything wrong, unless it was addressed in a Clan meeting, since he always ignored those.

Willie Warf April 2nd, 2021 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 962127)
"Whoa, whaddya mean 'not Moonpaw anymore?'" Birchclaw was curious: She hadn't done anything wrong unless it was addressed in a Clan meeting since he always ignored those.

Wormkit stopped where she was, shaking slightly." I held a stupid event without telling Dawnstar and now I'm WORMKIT!" She said her claws digging deep into the soil with anger and frustration

Akira April 2nd, 2021 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead (Post 962138)
Wormkit stopped where she was, shaking slightly." I held a stupid event without telling Dawnstar and now I'm WORMKIT!" She said her claws digging deep into the soil with anger and frustration

Birchclaw blinked. "That's it? I mean, my expectations for Dawnstar's ability to balance her pettiness were low, but StarClan..." he frowned. "Well, there's no point callin' ya something different when nothing bad happened."

FireyZack April 2nd, 2021 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon Kit (Post 962121)
Shiverkit still stayed silent, her eyes wide as she watched the elder. She was surprised that Windclan would do that. It was completely against the warrior code!

Vixenwhorl closed her eyes again and continued.
Frostheart made quick work of one of the apprentices. He nipped her in the back of the neck like the rabbit she was!
Vixenwhorl purred some, reminiscing about the good ol days, when cats that broke the warrior code actually got punished.
The warrior was so angry... maybe he was mad that one of his fellow rabbits died, or something. You never know with those rabbits... Anyways, the warrior started fighting my mentor and I fought the other apprentice. At the end, the warrior was dead and we took the apprentice back to camp as a prisoner. The leader at the time, Icestar, was impressed with our quick work and they started organizing my assessment. Oh, and I think the apprentices name was Toucanpaw or something silly like that. He said the other apprentice was is sister and her name was Flowerpaw. The warrior was the mentor of them and all of their littermates.
Vixenwhorl snorted.
Can you believe that? Leave it up to Windclan to dump an entire litter on one warrior! And he didn't even look like he had been a warrior for very long.

Moon Kit April 2nd, 2021 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firey (Post 962149)
Vixenwhorl closed her eyes again and continued.
Frostheart made quick work of one of the apprentices. He nipped her in the back of the neck like the rabbit she was!
Vixenwhorl purred some, reminiscing about the good ol days, when cats that broke the warrior code actually got punished.
The warrior was so angry... maybe he was mad that one of his fellow rabbits died, or something. You never know with those rabbits... Anyways, the warrior started fighting my mentor and I fought the other apprentice. At the end, the warrior was dead and we took the apprentice back to camp as a prisoner. The leader at the time, Icestar, was impressed with our quick work and they started organizing my assessment. Oh, and I think the apprentices name was Toucanpaw or something silly like that. He said the other apprentice was is sister and her name was Flowerpaw. The warrior was the mentor of them and all of their littermates.
Vixenwhorl snorted.
Can you believe that? Leave it up to Windclan to dump an entire litter on one warrior! And he didn't even look like he had been a warrior for very long.

Shiverkit shrank back, eyes wide. "You... You... How could you..." She couldn't even voice the disgust she felt at what they'd done. Even if Windclanners had crossed the border, warriors didn't kill. Ever. And Vixenwhorl wasn't even sorry!

FireyZack April 2nd, 2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon Kit (Post 962161)
Shiverkit shrank back, eyes wide. "You... You... How could you..." She couldn't even voice the disgust she felt at what they'd done. Even if Windclanners had crossed the border, warriors didn't kill. Ever. And Vixenwhorl wasn't even sorry!

Vixenwhorl opened her eyes again, narrowing them at Shiverkit.
Who said that, was it you?
Then she whipped her head around to Bonekit.
What did I say about bringing mice in my den??
Bonekit dipped his head to Vixenwhorl in apology before turning to Shiverkit.
Yeah, maybe killing them went a bit far, but they still broke the warrior code! And the remaining apprentice left with a valuable lesson. Windclanners should know better than to mess with a Shadowclan cat! Plus, Windclan does bad stuff to Shadowclan all the time!

Moon Kit April 2nd, 2021 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firey (Post 962171)
Vixenwhorl opened her eyes again, narrowing them at Shiverkit.
Who said that, was it you?
Then she whipped her head around to Bonekit.
What did I say about bringing mice in my den??
Bonekit dipped his head to Vixenwhorl in apology before turning to Shiverkit.
Yeah, maybe killing them went a bit far, but they still broke the warrior code! And the remaining apprentice left with a valuable lesson. Windclanners should know better than to mess with a Shadowclan cat! Plus, Windclan does bad stuff to Shadowclan all the time!

She wasn't a mouse! And... "B-but just because Windclan b-breaks the warrior code doesn't mean th-that we should!" Shiverkit pointed out nervously, backing away towards the exit.

FireyZack April 2nd, 2021 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon Kit (Post 962183)
She wasn't a mouse! And... "B-but just because Windclan b-breaks the warrior code doesn't mean th-that we should!" Shiverkit pointed out nervously, backing away towards the exit.

Vixenwhorl grabbed her rabbit, turning her back to the kits and taking a bite of the prey.
Young cats these days are so soft...
She muttered.

Bonekit flicked his tail, getting up from the nest.
Why not? If they won't play fair, why should we?
He hoped he could talk some sense into this molly, but if not...