Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Hidden (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13077)

Mystic December 17th, 2017 10:02 AM

Re: Hidden

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 441042)

(I put wings in looks and mentioned them being broken in the rp, because of a beast attack.)

Oh ok.

Wildy~ =3 December 17th, 2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 441052)
Oh ok.

(So, does Isla notice the new arrival?)

Shadow December 17th, 2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 441015)
"Thanks, but, it's okay. I know they don't really mean it, down in their hearts. It's just what comes with being one of the lowest ranking of the Undergrounds, I still do my job, don't I? It's because I still have loyalty to all of you, no matter how bad I get pushed around!" Pitch mewed to her. He looked up to see Dawn rush past. "There's Dawn! Let's follow her, see what we can do to help!" Pitch sprang back up to his paws and ran a few steps. Then, he turned his head, waiting for Pumbara to follow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 441018)

"I'd like to, but I'm too small," the she-kit replied.
(No one's noticing she has wings, is injured, and isn't part of the Undergreounds?)

I think everyone is too shaken up to do notice anything)

Pumbara jumped-a bit startled but nodded and ran after him. Her green eyes filled with determination. She passed Ender on the way signaling him to come to Isla.

Mystic December 17th, 2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 441058)
I think everyone is too shaken up to do notice anything)

Pumbara jumped-a bit startled but nodded and ran after him. Her green eyes filled with determination. She passed Ender on the way signaling him to come to Isla.

``Pitch, I need you to carry Ace's body to the medicine den.`` Isla mewed urgently, ``Pumbara I need you to go and make sure the beasts are all gone, take Ender with you.`` she mewed, then looked at Dawn, ``Do you think you have enough herbs?`` Isla asked worriedly.

@Silentshade @Shadow @Sasukewolf (madness)

Wildy~ =3 December 17th, 2017 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 441063)
``Pitch, I need you to carry Ace's body to the medicine den.`` Isla mewed urgently, ``Pumbara I need you to go and make sure the beasts are all gone, take Ender with you.`` she mewed, then looked at Dawn, ``Do you think you have enough herbs?`` Isla asked worriedly.

"I have marigold," the she-kit piped up.

Shadow December 17th, 2017 10:51 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 441068)

"I have marigold," the she-kit piped up.

Dawn looked up. “Yes I have enough herbs but they’re will be all gone after treating these two..” She mewed worriedly then looked at the kit. Then looked back to the other two. All she was focusing on was the two injured cats.

Pumbara nodded. “Come on Ender..I think Lightning and Ace scared the off..but we need to make sure..you lead the way.” She dipped her head.

Wildy~ =3 December 17th, 2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 441074)
Dawn looked up. “Yes I have enough herbs but they’re will be all gone after treating these two..” She mewed worriedly then looked at the kit. Then looked back to the other two. All she was focusing on was the two injured cats.

Pumbara nodded. “Come on Ender..I think Lightning and Ace scared the off..but we need to make sure..you lead the way.” She dipped her head.

"I can help!" the she-kit mewed excitedly, still somehow seemingly oblivious to her injuries.

Bracken12 December 17th, 2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Pitch nodded. "Of course Isla," He mewed. Bending down to pick up the hurt cat up. The slim black tom nearly fell under the weight of the other tom. Gritting his teeth together, and holding on to Ace's scruff, he began as gently as he could to take Ace to the medicine den. "Hold on Ace, We'll get you better, just hang in there," Pitch whispered around the injured cat's fur. He just prayed that what he was telling the hurt tom could come true.

Mystic December 19th, 2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 441549)
Pitch nodded. "Of course Isla," He mewed. Bending down to pick up the hurt cat up. The slim black tom nearly fell under the weight of the other tom. Gritting his teeth together, and holding on to Ace's scruff, he began as gently as he could to take Ace to the medicine den. "Hold on Ace, We'll get you better, just hang in there," Pitch whispered around the injured cat's fur. He just prayed that what he was telling the hurt tom could come true.

Fawn quickly ran up to Pitch, ``What happened? Is Ace dead?!`` She hissed urgently, also a hint of concern in her mew.

Bracken12 December 19th, 2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 442462)
Fawn quickly ran up to Pitch, ``What happened? Is Ace dead?!`` She hissed urgently, also a hint of concern in her mew.

Pitch pulled his ears down slightly, but then they perked back up. "No Fawn, he's not dead, he passed out, the beasts attacked, and he got hurt, I'm taking him to the healer's den, it's going to be fine, he's strong, he'll get better!" Pitch told her. He hoped he was convincing enough, he was trying to soothe her as much as himself right now.