Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   November Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72238)

Tess_Potter November 9th, 2023 07:04 PM

Re: November Gathering

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblegum. (Post 1501498)

*Bluefang smiled and asked about them*

"There's Bluekit, Willowkit, and Moosekit."

bubble[error]. November 9th, 2023 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Pirate_Queen (Post 1501506)
"There's Bluekit, Willowkit, and Moosekit."

*Bluefang smiled and asked if they were doing ok, then muttered if they would ever know how their real father was, or if she would just keep it a secret*

Tess_Potter November 9th, 2023 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblegum. (Post 1501538)

*Bluefang smiled and asked if they were doing ok, then muttered if they would ever know how their real father was, or if she would just keep it a secret*

"I won't tell them unless it's nessacary." she meows.

BEAR. November 9th, 2023 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little_fawn (Post 1501421)

Scalescar sighed as he walked to a quiet place, which happens to have wolfpaw sitting in the quietest part of the gathering"mind if I join you?" the scarred tom asked the apprentice softly.

The stranger's presence made Wolfpaw tense, but he flattened his pelt and nodded shortly to Scalescar. At least... of all the other Clans, he smelled the lease stinky. "Sure, go ahead."

RavensCall November 9th, 2023 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk_Boi (Post 1501068)
Brownface trotted in, stretching and looking around.

(open)

Mirepaw followed Bumblestar, and bumped into his mentor. "Hey..." he mumbled, very worried about getting into any scraps, "Sorry, I know I should at least try to socialize, but I don't think I should. At least by myself."

hawkboi November 9th, 2023 08:13 PM

Brownface looked at Mirepaw and shrugged. “It’s alright. Most of the cats here are pretty nice, especially the apprentices from what I remember.” He flicked his tail and started to pad away. “Here, I’ll walk with you.”

@RavensCall

RavensCall November 9th, 2023 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk_Boi (Post 1501557)
Brownface looked at Mirepaw and shrugged. “It’s alright. Most of the cats here are pretty nice, especially the apprentices from what I remember.” He flicked his tail and started to pad away. “Here, I’ll walk with you.”

@RavensCall

Mirepaw nodded with uncertainty and followed his mentor

bubble[error]. November 9th, 2023 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Pirate_Queen (Post 1501541)
"I won't tell them unless it's nessacary." she meows.

*He nodded*

(Plz VM me the mentions of each kit)

Undertaker November 9th, 2023 10:53 PM

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar strolled into the gathering wondering how the clans would entertain her today. It seemed like someone was already getting screeched out, she caught the tail end of some cat scurrying off and one of the leaders.... hang on wasn't that one a deputy? Dawnstar paused at the base of the rock, eyeing Larkwing before she joined the other leaders on the stone and took a seat.

"Gingerstar's already dead, I suppose this shouldn't be surprising." Dawnstar yawned, getting herself comfortable on the freezing stone. Her eyes dropped down to survey the medicine cats and the deputies, noticing that ThuderClan had picked out a new deputy.

Wasn't that the ass that was accused of killing her medicine cat apprentice? Huh, either Bumblestar was scraping the dirt pile or she was making a statement. That she really just didn't give a dung about her clan's reputation. Dawnstar was expecting ThunderClan and ShadowClan's uneasy ceasefire to be broken sooner rather than later if that was the case.

Well, either anyway she'll deal with that when the time comes for now she was eager to see how this drama would unfold. It was fun to watch when it didn't involve her clan.

@elaif @Pitou

ShadowClan's Arrived

elaif November 9th, 2023 11:41 PM

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
The gathering, his favorite time of the month. Ha! Just kidding! He hated the gathering. Sauntering alongside his clan, the scared deputy reached the Seastones clearing and exhaled. Well... Time for misery. Following his darling dearest Dawnstar up to the stones, Vulturefang glanced around at the growing crowd. Hmm, what chaos would ensue today? He was sure there was drama, and it was only a matter of time before it happened. Wide paws making their way up to his spot, the massive tom managed to catch sight of a new face. There sitting in Alders old spot was a new guy. A guy whom he couldn't remember his name. He was uh.... What was it? He was accused of killing Ivysnake or something and then Vixensnarl attacked him, and then he broke it up. Right, right, right... Now it was all coming back to him. Hm, seeing that he remembered it, he wished he would've let Vixen at the guy. It would've been fun to watch him get mauled. Anywho, time to pay his dues.

" Well, well, well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes! " taking a seat, he let himself grin from ear to ear. " Haven't seen your pretty face up here before. I'm guessing ya took the little Princesses spot?" of course, by princess he meant Alderstep, or whatever he went by now days. Truthfully he didn't really care if that guy was gone, just as long as whoever the hell this was wasn't a drag. " It seems you already met the life of the party," glancing towards Fallownose, he snickered ever so slightly " He's a real charmer I'll tell you what, the guy has the personality of a dried up pebble. But hey... Who am I to judge? Not everyone can be as devilishly as charming as me." huffing out a throaty chuckle, he lazed back on his haunches. At this point he was wondering if the new deputy would fancy him with an answer. It didn't have to be magnificent, just a response to prove he wasn't as lifeless and strict as he favorite Log Boy, Fallow.

| Mentions: @Starfall @Lillith |
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━