Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Cruelclan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2031)

Fallpotato December 15th, 2016 07:04 PM

Re: Cruelclan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 79081)
Curse smirked as she saw Fades face."You might get some dirty or supprised looks from others.ImTge first way to gain Dominice is that you give the ones that give you dirty looks a glare or a swip in the face."She mewed

Fade nodded his head "ok"

Shadow December 15th, 2016 07:08 PM

Curse nodded as she jumped up on the upwards slanted rock in the middle of the cave.She then yowled,"All fleaba-cats old enough to serve your leaders gather for a clan meeting."She sat down as she waitied for cats to come gather.

Fallpotato December 15th, 2016 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 79090)
Curse nodded as she jumped up on the upwards slanted rock in the middle of the cave.She then yowled,"All fleaba-cats old enough to serve your leaders gather for a clan meeting."She sat down as she waitied for cats to come gather.

Fade sat next to the rock.

toriel December 15th, 2016 07:10 PM

Name:evilheart
Appearance:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._feral_cat.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ed
Mate : open
Roleplay example:Foxtail leaned against a tree. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice. "Mountainclaw is that you?"she said. Mountainclaw was a windclan cat she had become good friends with at gatherings. She turned around to see him standing there." What are you doing here"she growled. "I have run away from windclan. Our new leader hates starclan" Mountainclaw answered." There is something i need to tell you foxtail. I love you.". Foxtail blushed as he asked if she could be his mate. She did have feelings for him,she just never told anyone."yes,she answered ". Than they began playfully chasing eachother around. Suddenly,they heard voices of strange cats ,angry voices." I think we are getting attacked"she said,running twords the clearing.
Other:none
Questions:none

Shadow December 15th, 2016 07:17 PM

"Now you mangy-er-guys took your sweet time,I would like to say that Fade is back after his,thinking period."Curse meowed

(Randomcat)
"And why would you exempt him?He clearly disobeyed you!Why do you all of the sudden let a cat live that disobeys you?"The tom sayed.

(Curses pov)
Curse looks at Fade wanting to see his reply.'Is he going to let that cat say that about him?'she 💭

Shadow December 15th, 2016 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 (Post 79096)
Name:evilheart
Appearance:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._feral_cat.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ed
Mate : open
Roleplay example:Foxtail leaned against a tree. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice. "Mountainclaw is that you?"she said. Mountainclaw was a windclan cat she had become good friends with at gatherings. She turned around to see him standing there." What are you doing here"she growled. "I have run away from windclan. Our new leader hates starclan" Mountainclaw answered." There is something i need to tell you foxtail. I love you.". Foxtail blushed as he asked if she could be his mate. She did have feelings for him,she just never told anyone."yes,she answered ". Than they began playfully chasing eachother around. Suddenly,they heard voices of strange cats ,angry voices." I think we are getting attacked"she said,running twords the clearing.
Other:none
Questions:none

Accepted but babes deputy is already taken

Fallpotato December 15th, 2016 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 79112)
"Now you mangy-er-guys took your sweet time,I would like to say that Fade is back after his,thinking period."Curse meowed

(Randomcat)
"And why would you exempt him?He clearly disobeyed you!Why do you all of the sudden let a cat live that disobeys you?"The tom sayed.

(Curses pov)
Curse looks at Fade wanting to see his reply.'Is he going to let that cat say that about him?'she 💭

Fade hissed at the cat and tackled it and bit its throat leaving a nasty bite.

Silhouettes December 15th, 2016 07:28 PM

Cinder waved her tail in interest as the two toms fought.

Shadow December 15th, 2016 07:31 PM

Curse flicked her tail to summon Cinder "Do you like our new and improved warrior?"she asked looking at the two toms fighting not bothering to stop it,since Fade was winning against the scrony thing.She then yowled for Fade to stop,seeing that the other tom was half-dead.She called in a med cat to help the stupid tom."Anyone else doubt mine or Fades desisions?"she called seeing fear in the cats eyes

Silhouettes December 15th, 2016 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 79129)
Curse flicked her tail to summon Cinder "Do you like our new and improved warrior?"she asked looking at the two toms fighting not bothering to stop it,since Fade was winning against the scrony thing

She let out a wicked smile, flexing her claws as a yes.