Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Gem's Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1134)

Ainz Ooal Gown November 20th, 2016 03:11 PM

Re: Gem's Den

Shadow smiled. "There's not much more I can tell you about my life besides that."

Maplefur November 20th, 2016 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 41875)
Shadow smiled. "There's not much more I can tell you about my life besides that."

Gem tilted her head. "Aw, 'cmon! Tell me something- anything!"

Ainz Ooal Gown November 20th, 2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefur (Post 41878)
Gem tilted her head. "Aw, 'cmon! Tell me something- anything!"

"Fine. I'll tell about how my life was as a stray." He meowed.

Maplefur November 20th, 2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 41907)
"Fine. I'll tell about how my life was as a stray." He meowed.

Gem sat down and stared at him with wide eyes. "I'll tell you about mine then, when you're finished," she promised.

aleka! November 20th, 2016 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefur (Post 40786)
Gem stopped her chase as she noticed the newcomers. Glancing over at Shadow, she turned to face them. "Hi! I'm Gem! Who're you?" She called to them.

(Because I was late to reply XD)

Jacy jumped off the fence, landing with a quiet thump on the ground below the fence. "I'm Jacy, and this is Ripple. He's from the river visiting." She said, casting a green eyed glance at Ripple, who flicked his tail.

Maplefur November 20th, 2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka ☁️ (Post 41927)

Jacy jumped off the fence, landing with a quiet thump on the ground below the fence. "I'm Jacy, and this is Ripple. He's from the river visiting." She said, casting a green eyed glance at Ripple, who flicked his tail.

Gem turned her eager eyes off of Shadow. Aw man, right when he was gonna tell me his story! She looked at the two. "From the river? You mean, you live in the river like fish?!" Gem's eyes widened.

Ainz Ooal Gown November 20th, 2016 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka ☁️ (Post 41927)

Shadow looked at the two.

Ainz Ooal Gown November 20th, 2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefur (Post 41937)
Gem turned her eager eyes off of Shadow. Aw man, right when he was gonna tell me his story! She looked at the two. "From the river? You mean, you live in the river like fish?!" Gem's eyes widened.

"They're just in time for a story that I promised you." Shadow said to Gem.

aleka! November 20th, 2016 04:00 PM

Ripple nodded. "Yup, it was beautiful. And, great a story!" He said, laying down. He rested his head on his paws, and Jacy sat next to him, her tail over his shoulders. She batted at his ears playfully.

Maplefur November 20th, 2016 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 42033)
"They're just in time for a story that I promised you." Shadow said to Gem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka ☁️ (Post 42048)
Ripple nodded. "Yup, it was beautiful. And, great a story!" He said, laying down. He rested his head on his paws, and Jacy sat next to him, her tail over his shoulders. She batted at his ears playfully.

Gem hopped in a circle eagerly, twirling down to a sitting position. She gave her full attention to Shadow, excited for his story.