Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Ray's Territory(Closed) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28937)

JackHunt_17 September 9th, 2020 07:00 PM

Re: Ray's Territory(Closed)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 (Post 801973)
The moment Cane glanced at Thrush Ray took off like a bullet. She dashed towards him grinning. For a moment she contemplated whether she should pounce on him or ram into him. Ramming could hurt but so could pouncing....they each had there pros and cons. In the end Ray decided to go with ramming as it seemed more unexpected. So as she neared him she ducked her head hoping to ram into him!
( @Bramblefire01 @ILoveLeafpool )

(I hate to say it but school is taking over my life, i gotta leave this rp. Im sorry)

Wolfgirl8 September 9th, 2020 10:07 PM

( Oh no! That's to bad! Would you like Thrush to suddenly dissapear or get killed or....? Oh and Good luck with school I know it can be hard! :heartbounce: @Bramblefire01 )

JackHunt_17 September 10th, 2020 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 (Post 802048)
( Oh no! That's to bad! Would you like Thrush to suddenly dissapear or get killed or....? Oh and Good luck with school I know it can be hard! :heartbounce: @Bramblefire01 )

(No, maybe make it like he never happened.. And thanks!)

Peril September 10th, 2020 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 (Post 801973)
The moment Cane glanced at Thrush Ray took off like a bullet. She dashed towards him grinning. For a moment she contemplated whether she should pounce on him or ram into him. Ramming could hurt but so could pouncing....they each had there pros and cons. In the end Ray decided to go with ramming as it seemed more unexpected. So as she neared him she ducked her head hoping to ram into him!
( @Bramblefire01 @ILoveLeafpool )

Cane saw this out of the side of his eyesight and jumped on top of her back, claws sheathed, and lightly nipped her tail, letting go quickly, shaking Thrush off in the process. @Bramblefire01

JackHunt_17 September 10th, 2020 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveLeafpool (Post 802499)
Cane saw this out of the side of his eyesight and jumped on top of her back, claws sheathed, and lightly nipped her tail, letting go quickly, shaking Thrush off in the process. @Bramblefire01

(I hate to say it but school is taking over my life, i gotta leave this rp. Im sorry plz stop mentioning me.)

Wolfgirl8 September 12th, 2020 12:21 PM

Ray gave Cane a quick nod of admiration. Looks like he knew how to fight! But she would still win! Ray dashed forwards the slid to the side lightly swatting Cane's ear. She gave him a quick grin.
( @ILoveLeafpool

Peril September 13th, 2020 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 (Post 803529)
Ray gave Cane a quick nod of admiration. Looks like he knew how to fight! But she would still win! Ray dashed forwards the slid to the side lightly swatting Cane's ear. She gave him a quick grin.
( @ILoveLeafpool

Cane chuckled, Let's see how she handles a surprise! he thought. He rushed like he was going to ram her, then at the last minute he jumped and pinned her to the ground. "How you like me now?" he asked smiling.

Wolfgirl8 September 13th, 2020 02:26 PM

When Cane rushed at Ray about to ram into her she was about to jump out of the way when he suddenly jumped on top of her pinning her to the ground! Ooomph! He sure was good. Ray had definetly underistimated him. She promised herself she wouldn't do it again! She blushed at his question a slight purr rumbling in her throat. She wasn't letting that purr out. She smiled and gave him a quick lick on the muzzle distracting him. " I think you mean how do you like me now?" She asked before tensing and bucking him off of her. She grinned at his slightly surprised face. She took a couple steps away hoping that he would get the message the fight was over. "Hmmm i think we should hunt soon," She mewed scanning their territory.
( @ILoveLeafpool )

Peril September 13th, 2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 (Post 804162)
When Cane rushed at Ray about to ram into her she was about to jump out of the way when he suddenly jumped on top of her pinning her to the ground! Ooomph! He sure was good. Ray had definetly underistimated him. She promised herself she wouldn't do it again! She blushed at his question a slight purr rumbling in her throat. She wasn't letting that purr out. She smiled and gave him a quick lick on the muzzle distracting him. " I think you mean how do you like me now?" She asked before tensing and ucking him off of her. She grinned at his slightly surprised face. She took a couple steps away hoping that he would get the message the fight was over. "Hmmm i think we should hunt soon," She mewed scanning their territory.
( @ILoveLeafpool )

He really was stunned when she licked his muzzle. "I agree. Where should we go?" he asked. He enjoyed hunting quite a bit.

Wolfgirl8 September 13th, 2020 06:01 PM

Ray glanced at him slightly embarresed about licking his face. It was only so she could distract him. Definetly. Right....? "Hmmm Oh I know!"She mewed excitedly. Her favorite spot in the territory. Hopefully he'll like it! Wait....why do I care what he thinks? Hmm. It was n't the best spot to hunt but it was very relaxing. Was Ray ready to share her secret place with Cane? Well looks like she'd find out. "It's this really pretty area with a couple trees and a pond!" She said happily. She started walking towards it every so often looking back to make sure Cane was still following her.
( @ILoveLeafpool )