Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Lies and Truths [Main RP] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58016)

Dragnoc November 23rd, 2022 07:45 AM

Re: Lies and Truths [Main RP]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx. (Post 1314411)
★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★
She/Her - Villain Team Leader

Moonlight glanced at her. "Yes I do..." she mumbled looking down. She had exposed herself as a weak and lonely teenager who just fed off trying to be happy with riches. "I-I dont have many f-friends" she stuttered as she looked up back again to make eye contact with Teddie. "I just try and tell myself I was good and fine and I didnt need anyone as long as I had money, food, and a good home" she glanced at Splitside and then back at Teddie. "I wouldve never killed you.."

]█▓▒­░⡷⠂SPLITSIDE⠐⢾░▒▓█
She/Her - Senior Hero

Splitside hated this. The villain leader pretending to be an innocent child? Hah! She had to warn Teddie before she made a mistake. "Teddie dont believe her its a trick! You know what villains are like! Remember what she did to your parents?" she shouted as she was stuck pinned by her own vines. Disgrace. She looked at Moonlight who was staring at her with fear. Thats right, she knows what she did to Teddie's parents

{ @Teddie Horror }

*Dragnoc laughed as he landed next to splitside*

ShadeCosmic November 23rd, 2022 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragnoc (Post 1314426)

*Dragnoc laughed as he landed next to splitside*

(dragnoc I know we didnt put this in a private thread but only splitside is supposed to notice its for an idea we both made with VMs. sorry for the trouble)

Dragnoc November 23rd, 2022 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx. (Post 1314431)
(dragnoc I know we didnt put this in a private thread but only splitside is supposed to notice its for an idea we both made with VMs. sorry for the trouble)

(Ah ok)

ShadeCosmic November 23rd, 2022 09:51 AM

★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

She took the dagger in her hand. She looked at Teddie for a second. This was what she wanted, but she didnt want it anymore, that was before, before she knew the reality of Teddie. She threw the dagger onto the floor. "No, forget I said anything like that to you, thats was before, before I knew you like this" she said firmly. She couldnt lose hope, and hopefully none of the other villains saw this. What kind of weak leader they'd think they had.

{ @Teddie Horror - took a while sorry }

bubble[error]. November 23rd, 2022 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx. (Post 1314491)
★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

She took the dagger in her hand. She looked at Teddie for a second. This was what she wanted, but she didnt want it anymore, that was before, before she knew the reality of Teddie. She threw the dagger onto the floor. "No, forget I said anything like that to you, thats was before, before I knew you like this" she said firmly. She couldnt lose hope, and hopefully none of the other villains saw this. What kind of weak leader they'd think they had.

{ @Teddie Horror - took a while sorry }

Teddie hissed, crouching. "You are sparring me again. What use am I to you now? I can't be a spy anymore. I'm just a useless, stupid, dumb little girl fighting for her life." She walked forward, grabbed the dagger, and stuffed it into her bag. "Guess I better be on the run now. Bye, Splitside. Wish I never knew you. Bye, Moonlight. Enjoy the information that is most likely to change really soon." Teddie turned and started walking away, her fists clenched.

ShadeCosmic November 23rd, 2022 10:07 AM

★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

Moonlight was speechless. She was horrible at making friends. Splitside was struggling nearby with a grin on her face. Moonlight just looked down coughing on her tears. Alone. Again. Forever. And ever. Only her shadows to accompany her, she was along like normal. Was that what Teddie saw her as? Just a girl who forced her to be a spy for her? Well yes, it started like that but then she saw Teddie was also human, she wanted to be happy. She wanted to give that to her, but she was a villain, no one would expect that of her. She couldnt blame Teddie, she wanted her back so bad. She fell onto her knees and starting hitting the ground and cursing to herself as her shadows covered her from other's sight.

{ @Teddie Horror - Moonlight is emotionally damaged }

bubble[error]. November 23rd, 2022 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx. (Post 1314503)
★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★

Moonlight was speechless. She was horrible at making friends. Splitside was struggling nearby with a grin on her face. Moonlight just looked down coughing on her tears. Alone. Again. Forever. And ever. Only her shadows to accompany her, she was along like normal. Was that what Teddie saw her as? Just a girl who forced her to be a spy for her? Well yes, it started like that but then she saw Teddie was also human, she wanted to be happy. She wanted to give that to her, but she was a villain, no one would expect that of her. She couldnt blame Teddie, she wanted her back so bad. She fell onto her knees and starting hitting the ground and cursing to herself as her shadows covered her from other's sight.

{ @Teddie Horror - Moonlight is emotionally damaged }

[ that's it I can't stand to see her like this. ]

Teddie heard coughing and glanced back, only to see Moonlight drop to her knees, cursing herself as the shadows swallowed her full. Teddie walked straight to Splitside and lifted her dagger. "I don't want to kill or hurt you, Splitside. You are still my friend, but not a friend I can trust anymore." Teddie grabbed one of the vines and looked back up. "I'll free you on one condition: you will never, and I mean, NEVER, hurt me or Moonlight ever again." She made sure that her voice was loud enough for Moonlight to hear. "Moonlight is my new friend. It pains my heart to see her like this. And it's not just mine and her fault, what happened now is yours. You followed me. Promise me that you will never lay a finger on Moonlight or myself again and I'll let you go. If not, I'll see what Moonlight wants me to do with you." Teddie waited for an answer.

[ Teddie's temper is very strict. if she gets too mad, she will try and lash out and protect her friends and trusted people. ]

bubble[error]. November 23rd, 2022 10:23 AM

~~Ciara~~

{OPEN}

Ciara stood in an alleyway, one foot against the wall, twirling her katana in an arc multiple times. It was a habit of hers, and one that she liked. Her hair blew in the wind, her only eye closed, and it opened and looked up at anyone who started talking to her.

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 23rd, 2022 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 (Post 1314513)
~~Ciara~~

{OPEN}

Ciara stood in an alleyway, one foot against the wall, twirling her katana in an arc multiple times. It was a habit of hers, and one that she liked. Her hair blew in the wind, her only eye closed, and it opened and looked up at anyone who started talking to her.

"Who are you~?" The Shadow asked, her signature black leather suit with light yellow spots was on, she wanted to torture someone today.. But didn't know who..

bubble[error]. November 23rd, 2022 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 (Post 1314515)
"Who are you~?" The Shadow asked, her signature black leather suit with light yellow spots was on, she wanted to torture someone today.. But didn't know who..

~~Ciara~~

Ciara lifted her head at the new person. "My name is Ciara. What about you?"