Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   January Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59441)

Dakotaa January 11th, 2023 10:46 AM

Re: January Gathering

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Dakota (Post 1346391)
Scalepaw wrapped his tail around frogpaw keeping her warm" quiet very quiet i've been taking kit curriculum but i never talk often, how have you been doing?" he asked
@IvyHasSpirit

---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan
She/Her

Her face turns red as scalepaw tries to keep her warm. "uhm- i... I got a-a new mentor..." she mews softly.

SpiritWolf_yt January 11th, 2023 10:51 AM

" i can't remember if i got a new mentor or not" he mumbled wiht his head hung low
@IvyHasSpirit

Dakotaa January 11th, 2023 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Dakota (Post 1346409)
" i can't remember if i got a new mentor or not" he mumbled wiht his head hung low
@IvyHasSpirit

---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan
She/Her

"That's okay, do you remember what your walk here was like?" she asks.

marshy January 11th, 2023 01:05 PM

wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ [open]

it had taken long enough for wildpaw to get her rights back and be able to attend a gathering. dawnbestie did have her head up her ass so she understood why she wouldn't let her go sooner. anywho, the past was in the past and wildpaw trotted up to the rest of the cats with her hydromoss and pristine thrifted rock to find her next victim.. and also listen to some clan drama. she heard in the apprentices den that the dirtwater was absolutely searing at these things.

SpiritWolf_yt January 11th, 2023 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvyHasSpirit (Post 1346411)
---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan
She/Her

"That's okay, do you remember what your walk here was like?" she asks.

" thats easy it was boring tripped several times... doubting myself if i would become a warrior" he meowed

Dakotaa January 11th, 2023 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Dakota (Post 1346436)

" thats easy it was boring tripped several times... doubting myself if i would become a warrior" he meowed

---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan
She/Her

She couldn't help but chuckle, "awe, Scalep-paw! why do you think that?" she nudged him.

occultation January 11th, 2023 01:14 PM

Shadowfur prowled into the clearing near the front of the group. The rain annoyed the tom to no end, but he wasn’t letting it show on his face. The huge tom strode through the gathered cats with confidence. This was his first Gathering as an Enforcer, and he wanted to put on a good display. ShadowClan needed to look strong, especially since this was their third moon without a deputy.

He sat down not too far from the Seastones. He was able to clearly see the leaders, deputies, and medicine cats for the first time in seasons, his vision unobscured by some other cat’s tufty ears or massive head. Sitting where he was, the shadows of the rocks almost rendered him invisible.

( @SpiritedWarrior Closed for everyone but Spirited for now :heartbounce: )

SpiritWolf_yt January 11th, 2023 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvyHasSpirit (Post 1346443)
---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan
She/Her

She couldn't help but chuckle, "awe, Scalep-paw! why do you think that?" she nudged him.

" cause i can't walk good i can't even remember my training or who my mentor is right now i'm useless" he said as he dropped his head down onto the ground" i-i i'm useless..." he grumbled

Dakotaa January 11th, 2023 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Dakota (Post 1346447)

" cause i can't walk good i can't even remember my training or who my mentor is right now i'm useless" he said as he dropped his head down onto the ground" i-i i'm useless..." he grumbled

---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan
She/Her

"Don't say that," she gave the windclan tom a comforting lick. "You're n-not useless. You're kind and take care of others... you're very important... at least, to me..."

SpiritWolf_yt January 11th, 2023 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvyHasSpirit (Post 1346450)
---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan
She/Her

"Don't say that," she gave the windclan tom a comforting lick. "You're n-not useless. You're kind and take care of others... you're very important... at least, to me..."

Scalepaw lifted his head listening to frogpaw" i don't suppose you have a way to remember your training?" he asked