Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   WindClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64484)

Sleek September 2nd, 2023 01:48 PM

Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild (Post 1462588)
Birdkit meowed what about race?

Airkit grinned. "Yeah, let's do a race! With Blossomkit so tired, I'm sure to beat her and win!

Blossomkit snapped her eyes open and swiveled her head to look at Airkit. "Oh really? Then let's go. Right now. From here to the other side of the nursery wall. "

Airkit was taken aback at Blossomkit's ferocity. "Uh, y-yeah, sure."

Blossomkit narrowed her eyes. "On my go. Ready, Set, Go!" Blossomkit raced forward.

Airkit leaped and pummeled forward on his tiny paws.

(please do not do the whole race in one post, give me a chance to reply :))

Katiethewolfchild September 2nd, 2023 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleek (Post 1462589)
Airkit grinned. "Yeah, let's do a race! With Blossomkit so tired, I'm sure to beat her and win!

Blossomkit snapped her eyes open and swiveled her head to look at Airkit. "Oh really? Then let's go. Right now. From here to the other side of the nursery wall. "

Airkit was taken aback at Blossomkit's ferocity. "Uh, y-yeah, sure."

Blossomkit narrowed her eyes. "On my go. Ready, Set, Go!" Blossomkit raced forward.

Airkit leaped and pummeled forward on his tiny paws.

(please do not do the whole race in one post, give me a chance to reply :))

Birdkit's tiny, yet quick paws shot forward the second Blossomkit called out go. She wanted to win!

Sleek September 2nd, 2023 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild (Post 1462591)
Birdkit ran forward on her tiny, but quick paws the second Blossomkit called out go. She wanted to win!

Even though Airkit was running as fast as he could, he could tell that the she cats were faster. One day, when I grow, I'll be faster, he thought. But that day was not now.

Blossomkit glanced to her left. She could tell that Birdkit was just as fast as her. The finish was in sight, and...There! She finished! She won! "Ha, I won! In your faces!" she panted.

"Uh, what do you mean, Blossomkit. From my perspective it looks like you tied."

Blossomkit was shocked. "What? But-but-I've never lost a race!"

Airkit laughed, "You haven't. You tied."

Katiethewolfchild September 2nd, 2023 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleek (Post 1462593)
Even though Airkit was running as fast as he could, he could tell that the she cats were faster. One day, when I grow, I'll be faster, he thought. But that day was not now.

Blossomkit glanced to her left. She could tell that Birdkit was just as fast as her. The finish was in sight, and...There! She finished! She won! "Ha, I won! In your faces!" she panted.

"Uh, what do you mean, Blossomkit. From my perspective it looks like you tied."

Blossomkit was shocked. "What? But-but-I've never lost a race!"

Airkit laughed, "You haven't. You tied."

Birdkit was happy. She won! Well she tied, but they were basically the same thing! All tieing meant was that she wasn't the only winner! She cheered I tied! I tied! Airkit you're slow!

Ragwort September 2nd, 2023 07:56 PM

"Leopardkit?" Cherrycrest meowed, Coming to Spend time with his Son
@leopardsnow

braveleopard. September 2nd, 2023 07:57 PM

Leopardkit boredly prances around the nursery listening to the cats in the clearing, also watching them go to and fro. Elders chatting, apprentinces playfully sparring. She flopped into her nest.

braveleopard. September 2nd, 2023 08:00 PM

Leopardkit looked up from her nest boredly. ``Cherrycrest!`` she squeaked, leaping from her spot hidden in the nest. ``Boo!`` @RougeSkeleton (is that how u mention?)

braveleopard. September 2nd, 2023 08:38 PM

Leopardkit looked up from her nest that she had flopped down in. she crouched torward and leaped at cherrycrest's tail. ``BOO!`` @RougeSkeleton

Sleek September 3rd, 2023 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild (Post 1462595)
Birdkit was happy. She won! Well she tied, but they were basically the same thing! All tieing meant was that she wasn't the only winner! She cheered I tied! I tied! Airkit you're slow!

Airkit: "Oh yeah? Just wait a couple more moons when I grow! I'll show you both! I'll defeat you two together single-pawed!" he bragged.

Blossomkit: Blossomkit just laughed. "Yeah right Airkit. You couldn't beat any of us with ALL of your paws."

Airkit: Airkit ignored her and faced Birdkit. "What should we play now?"

Katiethewolfchild September 3rd, 2023 10:17 AM

Birdkit meowed what about hide and seek? @Sleek