Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Powered?? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11420)

Darky October 14th, 2017 02:44 PM

Re: Powered??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 403515)
She is like a dementor )
" c'mon I can't eat your soul? " Haruko asked as she was getting hungry . She fell backwards as she was punched .

(But she isn't dead so it's op)
Hia blasted haruko to a wall.

jaymoon October 14th, 2017 03:10 PM

Darky October 14th, 2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoon (Post 403577)
Form
Name: unknown
Power: to form and move ice
Appearance: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F6GMVUrVLNc/maxresdefault.jpg
Personality: unknown the quiet one he loves to hunt but when it come to making freinds it gets a bit rough if they anger him
Other:anger and trust isisues

Have to have a name...

Darky October 14th, 2017 03:59 PM

. @Swiftheart

Grace had fell over as she tried to get her way up. She knew she was around metal but where was she, their was no lights.

Static October 14th, 2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403629)
. @Swiftheart

Grace had fell over as she tried to get her way up. She knew she was around metal but where was she, their was no lights.

Thx so much.forgot and then when I came back you was so far ahead.so what's happening and what happened?)

Darky October 14th, 2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403634)
Thx so much.forgot and then when I came back you was so far ahead.so what's happening and what happened?)

Okay so all you need to know is that haruko, hia , hika grace, and Liz,
were fighting grace got thrown somewhere and she can't see cause the place has no lights. Also she had metal, magnetic powers)

Static October 14th, 2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403629)
. @Swiftheart

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403635)

Okay so all you need to know is that haruko, hia , hika grace, and Liz,
were fighting grace got thrown somewhere and she can't see cause the place has no lights. Also she had metal, magnetic powers)

Thanks.i'll just say that cyan was watching the fight from there and has electrical powers.She knows how to use them.The place could be a man-made cave that has metal scattered around because it was a mine)
There was a small light coming toward her,but it wasent a normal light.It looked like electricity,and when he got closer,their was a quiet static sound."How did you get in here?" A voice said.It was a boy and when he got closer,his face was illuminated with the electricity.

Darky October 14th, 2017 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403639)
Thanks.i'll just say that cyan was watching the fight from there and has electrical powers.She knows how to use them.The place could be a man-made cave that has metal scattered around because it was a mine)
There was a small light coming toward her,but it wasent a normal light.It looked like electricity,and when she got closer,their was a quiet static sound."How did you get in here?" A voice said.It was a girl,and when she got closer,her face was illuminated with the electricity.

(Sure why not)
Grace rubbed her eyes.
"I got thrown in here, what is this place" grace asked. (Grace looks are below)

Static October 14th, 2017 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403642)

(Sure why not)
Grace rubbed her eyes.
"I got thrown in here, what is this place" grace asked. (Grace looks are below)

Ok.thanks.cyan has sleek black hair,a white shirt with a gray hoodie,and jeans)
"It's a cave.It use to be a mine.That's why there is metal.Does you getting thrown down here have to do with the fight outside?" he asked,sitting down,but keeping a little electricity around his hand so there was a little light.

Darky October 14th, 2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403646)
Ok.thanks.cyan has sleek black hair,a white shirt with a gray hoodie,and jeans)
"It's a cave.It use to be a mine.That's why there is metal.Does you getting thrown down here have to do with the fight outside?" She asked,sitting down,but keeping a little electricity around her hand so there was a little light.

"Yes I was in the fight" grace said getting up. She had felt a pickaxe nearby with some weapons. Grace had grabbed the knife as it was nearby. She spun the knife without touching it.

Static October 14th, 2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403651)

"Yes I was in the fight" grace said getting up. She had felt a pickaxe nearby with some weapons. Grace had grabbed the knife as it was nearby. She spun the knife without touching it.

"Pretty nice power." Cyan remarked,watching her spin the knife.

Darky October 14th, 2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403657)
"Pretty nice power." Cyan remarked,watching her spin the knife.

(I feel like shipping them but it's up to you)
"Yea scone a lot of weapons are made up of metal. Also if your going to use a compus around me use a smartphone one" grace said putting the knife in the ground. A cat came down as grace pet her cat.

Static October 14th, 2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403665)
(I feel like shipping them but it's up to you)
"Yea scone a lot of weapons are made up of metal. Also if your going to use a compus around me use a smartphone one" grace said putting the knife in the ground. A cat came down as grace pet her cat.

(I'm gonna make cyan a boy sence we aren't that far yet,so I will fix any last post I made,because I think cyan sounds like a boy name,but besides that I ship them.)
"Do you need back out?I can help you fight if you want." He said,watching the cat.

Name:Cyan
Power:electricity
Appearence:black hoodie,bluejeans,green eyes,white shirt underneath hoodie)
Personality:tbrp'd
Other:no

Darky October 14th, 2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403675)
(I'm gonna make cyan a boy sence we aren't that far yet,so I will fix any last post I made,because I think cyan sounds like a boy name,but besides that I ship them.)
"Do you need back out?I can help you fight if you want." He said,watching the cat.

Name:Cyan
Power:electricity
Appearence:black hoodie,bluejeans,green eyes,white shirt underneath hoodie)
Personality:tbrp'd
Other:no

(Cyan is a unisex name and I'm good at straight and gay ships)
"I think haruko and hika have this one" grace said. The cat had a collar that said snow. The white cat when to cyan as she had meowed.
"After all its 3 v 1" grace said petting snow.

Static October 14th, 2017 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403679)

(Cyan is a unisex name and I'm good at straight and gay ships)
"I think haruko and hika have this one" grace said. The cat had a collar that said snow. The white cat when to cyan as she had meowed.
"After all its 3 v 1" grace said petting snow.

I don't have nothing against them but I usually make my characters date the opposite gender.I'm just that kind of person because I'm not good at romantic RP in the first place but it gets harder when it's like that just because I'm not use to it.But I don't have nothing against them,so don't take it like that.)
Cyan pet the cat on the head."So how did the fight start?Are you and your friends ok?" He asked,scratching the cat behind its ears.

Darky October 14th, 2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403682)
I don't have nothing against them but I usually make my characters date the opposite gender.I'm just that kind of person because I'm not good at romantic RP in the first place but it gets harder when it's like that just because I'm not use to it.But I don't have nothing against them,so don't take it like that.)
Cyan pet the cat on the head."So how did the fight start?Are you and your friends ok?" He asked,scratching the cat behind its ears.

( it's easy but okay)
"So Hilary adopted sister is trying to get hazel and If she does she can get strong. And she tried to. Haruko is hazel girlfriend. And she will get really protective over her friends and hazel" grace explained as snow purred.

Static October 14th, 2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403684)

( it's easy but okay)
"So Hilary adopted sister is trying to get hazel and If she does she can get strong. And she tried to. Haruko is hazel girlfriend. And she will get really protective over her friends and hazel" grace explained as snow purred.

Cyan nodded.You didn't get hurt out there did you?" He asked,continuing to love on the cat.

Darky October 14th, 2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403690)
Cyan nodded.You didn't get hurt out there did you?" He asked,continuing to love on the cat.

No, not really" grace said.

Static October 14th, 2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403693)

No, not really" grace said.

"I know the wait out if you want me to show you." He said.

Darky October 14th, 2017 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403695)
"I know the wait out if you want me to show you." He said.

" i know, remember stone is metal. Plus you can hear outside sounds" grace said.

Static October 14th, 2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403698)

" i know, remember stone is metal. Plus you can hear outside sounds" grace said.

"Oh yhea.Sorry,it slipped my mind." He said.

Darky October 14th, 2017 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403699)
"Oh yhea.Sorry,it slipped my mind." He said.

" don't worry about it, you can stay with me in my house. I share it with my friends" grace said. Snow meowed as a black wolf had came in.

Static October 14th, 2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403701)

" don't worry about it, you can stay with me in my house. I share it with my friends" grace said. Snow meowed as a black wolf had came in.

Cyan watched the wolf cautiously,wondering if it would attack the cat."Ok.Guess I'll come with you then." He said.

Darky October 14th, 2017 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403702)
Cyan watched the wolf cautiously,wondering if it would attack the cat."Ok.Guess I'll come with you then." He said.

The wolf touch snow as the white cat had smacked the wolf.
"Ow!" The wolf whined.
"Blackhood I told you not to mess with snow" grace said getting up.

Static October 14th, 2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403703)

The wolf touch snow as the white cat had smacked the wolf.
"Ow!" The wolf whined.
"Blackhood I told you not to mess with snow" grace said getting up.

Cyan chuckled,standing up off the ground.

Darky October 14th, 2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403704)
Cyan chuckled,standing up off the ground.

"Just be nice to each other" grace said as blackhood and snow began to laugh.
"Like that will happen" blackhood said as grace had swords surrounding the two.
"Fine" blackhood said.

russet October 14th, 2017 06:04 PM

@Hawkstar

do you think Aika and Savannah can rp? since Aika loves animals and Sav can be an animal, i think theyll be compatible!

Darky October 14th, 2017 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird (Post 403710)
@Hawkstar

do you think Aika and Savannah can rp? since Aika loves animals and Sav can be an animal, i think theyll be compatible!

russet October 14th, 2017 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403712)

wow man, that doesnt mean that i cant ask them so they can see tomorrow, jeez, that was pretty rude

Darky October 14th, 2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird (Post 403713)
wow man, that doesnt mean that i cant ask them so they can see tomorrow, jeez, that was pretty rude

I was just giving a heads up... why was telling you that hawkstar was offline rude?

russet October 14th, 2017 06:10 PM

i think it was just typed in a really rash way, you could have been a little nicer

oh crap im doing it again
im so sorry man
i just like to argue and be right
sorry

Darky October 14th, 2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird (Post 403716)
i think it was just typed in a really rash way, you could have been a little nicer

oh crap im doing it again
im so sorry man
i just like to argue and be right
sorry

It's fine

Static October 14th, 2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403707)

"Just be nice to each other" grace said as blackhood and snow began to laugh.
"Like that will happen" blackhood said as grace had swords surrounding the two.
"Fine" blackhood said.

Cyan stretched and watched the two."So are we going to help your friends or go to your house?" He asked.

Darky October 14th, 2017 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403725)
Cyan stretched and watched the two."So are we going to help your friends or go to your house?" He asked.

"Go to the house, haruko is strong so is Hika" grace said. Blackhood nodded her head. Snow just licked her fur.

Static October 14th, 2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403727)

"Go to the house, haruko is strong so is Hika" grace said. Blackhood nodded her head. Snow just licked her fur.

Cyan nodded."Ok then." He said,glancing at them to make sure they weren't fighting.

Darky October 14th, 2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403728)
Cyan nodded."Ok then." He said,glancing at them to make sure they weren't fighting.

Grace had walked to the house as blackhood and snow raced each other.

Static October 14th, 2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403730)

Grace had walked to the house as blackhood and snow raced each other.

Cyan followed right behind her.

Darky October 14th, 2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403735)
Cyan followed right behind her.

Grace unlocked the door as darky was flying around with sky flying her. Ronnie was asleep as usual. Icy was making food.
"Yep home" grace said as she had lived in the North Pole from time to time.

Static October 14th, 2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403738)

Grace unlocked the door as darky was flying around with sky flying her. Ronnie was asleep as usual. Icy was making food.
"Yep home" grace said as she had lived in the North Pole from time to time.

"Pretty nice house." He said,taking in every detail.

Darky October 14th, 2017 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403739)
"Pretty nice house." He said,taking in every detail.

"My room is on the third floor" grace said heading up the stairs.