Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   SkyClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SkyClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54)

Aroogi December 18th, 2018 08:54 AM

Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 559711)
Eaglepaw was so happy! They would be joining him in half a moon! "Yay! I hope we can train together. That would be great" he purred. Eaglepaw fluffed out his fur and walked beside Bellkit. "Well, for some reason my mentor just hasn't shown up yet, so I'm going to ask if I can do some training with the other apprentices." He explained. He was so excited for Bellkit and the others to become apprentices! It'll be just like old times! He purred again.

Bellkit kept walking, and purred at Eagle. Then, tipped her head sideways, confused. "She hasn't shown up yet?" She asked, "Well, thats certainly unusual." Stopping beside a large bramble bush, she patted the toms paw lightly. "Come visit us after training." She mewed as she walked back toward the nursery, "I would really like to play with you."

@Lilyfur2

Moon Lily December 18th, 2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 559742)
Bellkit kept walking, and purred at Eagle. Then, tipped her head sideways, confused. "She hasn't shown up yet?" She asked, "Well, thats certainly unusual." Stopping beside a large bramble bush, she patted the toms paw lightly. "Come visit us after training." She mewed as she walked back toward the nursery, "I would really like to play with you."

@Lilyfur2

Eaglepaw purred, his heart full of joy. "Of course! I'll see you soon the Bellkit!" He nuzzled her, and walked off while calling; " If you need me, wait in the apprentices den! " He gave a final farewell with the flick of his tail, and exited the nursery to find his mentor.

idia December 28th, 2018 05:52 PM

@Cosmo

Timberkit jumped around, pouncing on thin air. The light brown kit looked around for his friend, Doekit.

Cosmo December 30th, 2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 561143)
@Cosmo

Timberkit jumped around, pouncing on thin air. The light brown kit looked around for his friend, Doekit.

Doekit found himself sitting in corners often, and today was no exception. He was a shy, quiet type and was most certainly not social. It wasn't that he didn't like cats, he just always got a feeling cats didn't like him. His mother, his uncle, his sisters, he knew they loved him very much, but others he wasn't so sure. They liked to ask him questions about him. His least favorite subject was him. Doekit's eye caught on one tom he knew liked him, or at least he thought liked him. "Timberkit!" he called, but his voice was so soft that it didn't come out very loudly, "Timberkit!"

idia December 30th, 2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo (Post 561378)

Doekit found himself sitting in corners often, and today was no exception. He was a shy, quiet type and was most certainly not social. It wasn't that he didn't like cats, he just always got a feeling cats didn't like him. His mother, his uncle, his sisters, he knew they loved him very much, but others he wasn't so sure. They liked to ask him questions about him. His least favorite subject was him. Doekit's eye caught on one tom he knew liked him, or at least he thought liked him. "Timberkit!" he called, but his voice was so soft that it didn't come out very loudly, "Timberkit!"

Timberkit turned around and ran to his best friend. "Doekit!" He meowed happily, "How are you?" He asked with a smile. @Cosmo

Madelaine January 2nd, 2019 01:25 AM

Curltail laid in her nest in the nursery, her paws rested on her paws. Her memories were still finding their way back. She flopped onto her back and gave her swollen belly a few quick licks. Curltail closes her eyes slowly while still laying on her back. The battle was going on and she wished she could have went, but knew better to not cost the life of her unborn kits.

(Would you like to roleplay them again @Killer of Madness )

Vesper January 2nd, 2019 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas (Post 561768)
Curltail laid in her nest in the nursery, her paws rested on her paws. Her memories were still finding their way back. She flopped onto her back and gave her swollen belly a few quick licks. Curltail closes her eyes slowly while still laying on her back. The battle was going on and she wished she could have went, but knew better to not cost the life of her unborn kits.

(Would you like to roleplay them again @Killer of Madness )

Badgerfang is currently in the battle}

Madelaine January 2nd, 2019 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 561774)
Badgerfang is currently in the battle}

{Nevermind then}

Vesper January 2nd, 2019 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas (Post 561776)

{Nevermind then}

Sorry, maybe I can put him i two places at once?}

Madelaine January 2nd, 2019 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 561777)
Sorry, maybe I can put him i two places at once?}

Or we could just say the roleplay is a couple of days before the battle?