Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   When Monsters Run The World {p} (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52192)

bubble[error]. May 15th, 2022 05:46 PM

Re: When Monsters Run The World {p}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost of Red (Post 1199524)
(( Jake ))

* He grabbed his pistol and started to kill each zombie. He pulled Ciara away and gave her another bottle of blood. *
" Drink I can do this. "
* He started to blast each zombie apart. *

~~Ciara~~

Ciara's right leg and left shoulder had bite marks on them. She hissed in pain, slashing at another zombie when Jack pulled her back and handed her another vile of his blood, telling her that he could handle the rest. Ciara groaned in pain, drinking the blood, feeling like she was a vampire. A zombie snuck up on her and grabbed her and bite down on her neck. Ciara let out a scream, kicking the zombie off her, and dropping the vile. The plastic bottle contains spilling everywhere as Ciara collapsed, breathing heavily, the zombie grabbing her arm.

Red'fur May 15th, 2022 06:01 PM

(( Jake ))

* He jumped over Ciara and tackled the zombie. He bit the zombie and started tearing it apart with his hands. He got up and looked at his hands. He looked over to Ciara and rushed over. *
" The blood will cancel the bite. Here just relax. I got you. "
* He picked Ciara up and walked inside laying her down on his bed. *
__________________________________________________ ______
@Leafspeaker

bubble[error]. May 15th, 2022 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost of Red (Post 1199533)
(( Jake ))

* He jumped over Ciara and tackled the zombie. He bit the zombie and started tearing it apart with his hands. He got up and looked at his hands. He looked over to Ciara and rushed over. *
" The blood will cancel the bite. Here just relax. I got you. "
* He picked Ciara up and walked inside laying her down on his bed. *
@Leafspeaker

*Ciara's breathing started to slow down as she gasped in pain, her eyes starting to roll into her head*

*Her body was shaking but the bite had stopped throbbing due to Jack's blood*

Red'fur May 15th, 2022 07:03 PM

(( Jake ))

* He looked her over and spoke. *
" Ciara I need you to trust me okay? What I'm about to do is very, very dangerous. What is your blood type? I need to know. "

bubble[error]. May 15th, 2022 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost of Red (Post 1199560)
(( Jake ))

* He looked her over and spoke. *
" Ciara I need you to trust me okay? What I'm about to do is very, very dangerous. What is your blood type? I need to know. "

*Ciara groaned, her eyes rolling into her head*

"Type... B... and... A..."

*She finally fainted, her breathing slowing down again but coming back and stayed in a cycle of disappearing and coming back, like something was keeping Ciara alive*

Red'fur May 15th, 2022 07:36 PM

(( Jake ))

* He nodded. That was good, she was the same blood type as him. He ran to the bathroom and started to grab what he needed. He came back into the room with a syringe and a vile of his blood. He pulled the blood into the syringe. He tapped it a bit and walked over to Ciara. He shook her lightly. *
" Ciara I am about to inject my blood into your bloodstream. It should help with the infection and also give you immunity to the virus. "

bubble[error]. May 15th, 2022 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost of Red (Post 1199580)
(( Jake ))

* He nodded. That was good, she was the same blood type as him. He ran to the bathroom and started to grab what he needed. He came back into the room with a syringe and a vile of his blood. He pulled the blood into the syringe. He tapped it a bit and walked over to Ciara. He shook her lightly. *
" Ciara I am about to inject my blood into your bloodstream. It should help with the infection and also give you immunity to the virus. "

*Ciara was passed out, her breathing starting to slow down at a fast rate, her body shaking, like she was starting to turn into a zombie*

Red'fur May 15th, 2022 07:40 PM

(( Jake ))

* He quickly grabbed her arm and injected his blood into her. He pulled the syringe out and stepped back. He sat down next to her. He whispered into her ear. *
" Please, be safe. I will be here when you wake. I-i love you Ciara. "
__________________________________________________ _____
@Leafspeaker

bubble[error]. May 15th, 2022 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost of Red (Post 1199588)
(( Jake ))

* He quickly grabbed her arm and injected his blood into her. He pulled the syringe out and stepped back. He sat down next to her. He whispered into her ear. *
" Please, be safe. I will be here when you wake. I-i love you Ciara. "
__________________________________________________ _____
@Leafspeaker

*Ciara stopped shaking, her breathing growing even*

*She groaned, her electric blue eyes opening a little, smiling at Jack, reaching her hand over to touch his*

"Jack... I... can't... feel... my... body... You... sap..."

*Her eyes closed again, breathing evenly, showing she was dreaming*

Red'fur May 15th, 2022 07:50 PM

(( Jake ))

* He smiled as he saw Ciara slowly wake and then fall back asleep. He saw her reach her hand out. He grabbed it and squeezed it lightly. He sat down in a chair next to the bed. He kept her hand in his. He closed his eyes and he himself drifted off. *
@Leafspeaker