Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   SkyClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SkyClan Skyboulder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50)

Ripplekit April 30th, 2017 09:18 AM

Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immacat (Post 245092)
Blackthron approached more, his gaze turned to Whitekit, ''This scent is not from Skyclan'' he thought, he stay stopped waiting for a response, because he can't ignore a kit.

The fearful kit did not move, nor breathe. After a while, she was able to make one sound come out... "hi...?"

731 April 30th, 2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripplekit (Post 245098)
The fearful kit did not move, nor breathe. After a while, she was able to make one sound come out... "hi...?"

Blackthorn gave to the kit a comforting smile when he laid closer, ''I'm not a bad cat'' he said calmly.

Ripplekit April 30th, 2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immacat (Post 245105)
Blackthorn gave to the kit a comforting smile when he laid closer, ''I'm not a bad cat'' he said calmly.

"O-ok..." she managed to say. Whitekit was still fearful for if anyone else from SkyClan were to find her and notice that she wasn't from SkyClan.

731 April 30th, 2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripplekit (Post 245107)
"O-ok..." she managed to say. Whitekit was still fearful for if anyone else from SkyClan were to find her and notice that she wasn't from SkyClan.

''If you can't find your mother, i will leave you in the nursery'' Blackpaw meowed, stooding up.

Ripplekit April 30th, 2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immacat (Post 245108)
''If you can't find your mother, i will leave you in the nursery'' Blackpaw meowed, stooding up.

She has a sad expression in her eyes. "I don't even know if I really have a mother..."

Ripplekit April 30th, 2017 09:41 AM

"I don't...even know if she's still alive..."

731 April 30th, 2017 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripplekit (Post 245110)
"I don't...even know if she's still alive..."

''I understand, but i think it's better you stay in the nursery'' Blackthorn meowed, the young warrior walked in front of Whitekit, he turned his head to her ''I can show you where'' he meowed calmly.

Ripplekit April 30th, 2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immacat (Post 245127)
''I understand, but i think it's better you stay in the nursery'' Blackthorn meowed, the young warrior walked in front of Whitekit, he turned his head to her ''I can show you where'' he meowed calmly.

A thought crossed Whitekit's mind, she spoke it aloud. "Shouldn't we bring my friend Sagekit then? We came here together but he followed the other cat that was with you, who was also made a warrior."

731 April 30th, 2017 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripplekit (Post 245130)
A thought crossed Whitekit's mind, she spoke it aloud. "Shouldn't we bring my friend Sagekit then? We came here together but he followed the other cat that was with you, who was also made a warrior."

''Oh, Littlewing? She is in the warrior's den, i will find him, just follow me and you will find your friend too, i know this place very well.'' he purred, still with his head turned to the kit, stopped.

Ripplekit April 30th, 2017 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immacat (Post 245138)
''Oh, Littlewing? She is in the warrior's den, i will find him, just follow me and you will find your friend too, i know this place very well.'' he purred, still with his head turned to the kit, stopped.

"Ok, thank you"