Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Xmas party at Winters place!! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12871)

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 08:20 PM

Re: Xmas party at Winters place!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets (Post 433582)

She laughed and through her head back. Her bones and joints cracked until a large, silvery wolf with blue eyes appeared. Ready?, she said to him, using her mind. (I’m basing this off of the different roleplayed the poor OC has been in. )

( k :3) electricity appears on his body changing him into a huge black wolf with green here and there and a scar over his neck. His tail wags happily as his green eyes sparkled with excitement Yes I am want me to lead I know deadmind often let’s his beasts out here and there

:blue: December 5th, 2017 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433551)
He laughs softly “ not going to work!” He says proudly however his heart did quicken a bit at it. “ mi amor, my love you should know me by now.” He says with a playful wink

Tord blinked in a sad sort of way, the corners of his mouth dropping a bit. He noticed the wink, but didn’t react. “I can sure try...” he murmured, as his hopefulness had dropped quite a bit. He gave a sort of smile, going into thought for the longest moment, not sure what to do.

SacredMadness December 5th, 2017 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433584)
( k :3) electricity appears on his body changing him into a huge black wolf with green here and there and a scar over his neck. His tail wags happily as his green eyes sparkled with excitement Yes I am want me to lead I know deadmind often let’s his beasts out here and there

She barked and nodded. Lead the way, she thought towards him. Watch your thoughts Mitch...

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 5th, 2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets (Post 433743)

She barked and nodded. Lead the way, she thought towards him. Watch your thoughts Mitch...

He nods as he begins to walk his eyes shining with each step until he eventually stops smelling something Oh! A weak version of his beasts want to kill it? He asks playfully

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 5th, 2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 433738)

Tord blinked in a sad sort of way, the corners of his mouth dropping a bit. He noticed the wink, but didn’t react. “I can sure try...” he murmured, as his hopefulness had dropped quite a bit. He gave a sort of smile, going into thought for the longest moment, not sure what to do.

He laughs softly “... amor you know it hurts me when you look like that..” he says as he begins to think a bit “... my turn?”

:blue: December 5th, 2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433809)
He laughs softly “... amor you know it hurts me when you look like that..” he says as he begins to think a bit “... my turn?”

Tord shrugged, placing his head against Sasuke's arm awkwardly. "Yeah...sure" he said simply, smiling awkwardly. He felt bad, but he wasn't going to admit that, just staying where he was, trying to prepare himself for what Sasuke might do.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 5th, 2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 433846)

Tord shrugged, placing his head against Sasuke's arm awkwardly. "Yeah...sure" he said simply, smiling awkwardly. He felt bad, but he wasn't going to admit that, just staying where he was, trying to prepare himself for what Sasuke might do.

Sasuke smiles as he suddenly begins to carry tord carrying him over his shoulder “ than let’s go!” He says happily

:blue: December 5th, 2017 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433851)
Sasuke smiles as he suddenly begins to carry tord carrying him over his shoulder “ than let’s go!” He says happily

Tord couldn’t exactly say he had been prepared for that, his eyes widening as he suddenly found himself on Sasuke’s shoulder. He was tensed up, preparing for anything that could happen. He was slightly scared, well, he was terrified, but he didn’t let that show, just staying still as he sat there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 5th, 2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 433859)

Tord couldn’t exactly say he had been prepared for that, his eyes widening as he suddenly found himself on Sasuke’s shoulder. He was tensed up, preparing for anything that could happen. He was slightly scared, well, he was terrified, but he didn’t let that show, just staying still as he sat there.

He smiles playfully as he begins to walk eventually they were outside his eyes glowed as shadows began to move some snow from the front of a fountain and he began to put Tord down there, he pulls on his tie a bit showing a peek of his powerful muscles and began to mess up his hair a bit “ amor tell me, the snow. Is it beautiful or just simply a thing?” He asks in a low husky voice

SacredMadness December 5th, 2017 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433805)
He nods as he begins to walk his eyes shining with each step until he eventually stops smelling something Oh! A weak version of his beasts want to kill it? He asks playfully

She hopped and tipped like a puppy. Please? Please? She whined, overly excited.