Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   RANDOMNESS (plz join XD) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3728)

Wildy~ =3 February 5th, 2017 08:54 AM

Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 160428)
Maris took an excited step forward, trying not to act like it was the MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT OF HER LIFE. Her tail twitched.

"From now on you shall be called Leafpaw. Foxbite, you shall be her mentor. Icebite taught you well as an apprentice, and I want you to teach her all you know," Blazestar said.
The red-brown tom walked over to touch noses.
The white tom nodded, his silver stripes seeming white.
Lia heard those names before.... Before this happened.... But where? She asked herself in her head. I got it! Icebite was the evil character I made up, and I played Foxbite in WC:UT. She was confused as to why there are cats named after her characters, then remembered: I had a kit named Blazekit. If his warrior name was Blazetalon....

dino. February 5th, 2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 161112)
"From now on you shall be called Leafpaw. Foxbite, you shall be her mentor. Icebite taught you well as an apprentice, and I want you to teach her all you know," Blazestar said.
The red-brown tom walked over to touch noses.
The white tom nodded, his silver stripes seeming white.
Lia heard those names before.... Before this happened.... But where? She asked herself in her head. I got it! Icebite was the evil character I made up, and I played Foxbite in WC:UT. She was confused as to why there are cats named after her characters, then remembered: I had a kit named Blazekit. If his warrior name was Blazetalon....

Leafpaw/Maris touched noses to Foxbite, then flashed an excited grin at Tinypaw.

Wildy~ =3 February 5th, 2017 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 161126)
Leafpaw/Maris touched noses to Foxbite, then flashed an excited grin at Tinypaw.

Tinypaw smiled back, but she was worried. Every cat mentored by a -bite normally become -bite too... And -bite cats are evil, she thought.
"You," Blazestar pointed at Lia this time.
Lia stepped forward.
"From this moment on, until you become a warrior, you shall be known as Bramblepaw. Tigerwhisper," Blazestar said, beckoning the she-cat over.

dino. February 5th, 2017 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 161127)
Tinypaw smiled back, but she was worried. Every cat mentored by a -bite normally become -bite too... And -bite cats are evil, she thought.
"You," Blazestar pointed at Lia this time.
Lia stepped forward.
"From this moment on, until you become a warrior, you shall be known as Bramblepaw. Tigerwhisper," Blazestar said, beckoning the she-cat over.

Leafpaw/Maris (I don't know what to call her now XD) studied Tinypaw. She seems worried about something. But what?

Wildy~ =3 February 5th, 2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 161130)
Leafpaw/Maris (I don't know what to call her now XD) studied Tinypaw. She seems worried about something. But what?

(Call her Leafpaw but don't forget her real name)
Tinypaw shook off her worries and walked to Leafpaw. "Congratulations!" she said, then whispered, "Meet me by the giant birch tonight. I need to explain some things."
"Leafpaw! Come over here!" Foxbite called.

dino. February 5th, 2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 161135)
(Call her Leafpaw but don't forget her real name)
Tinypaw shook off her worries and walked to Leafpaw. "Congratulations!" she said, then whispered, "Meet me by the giant birch tonight. I need to explain some things."
"Leafpaw! Come over here!" Foxbite called.

"Right." Leafpaw heard Foxbite's call and trotted over. "Yes, Foxbite?"

Wildy~ =3 February 5th, 2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 161142)
"Right." Leafpaw heard Foxbite's call and trotted over. "Yes, Foxbite?"

"I'll show you the territory tomorrow. Today, meet up with the other cats and relax," Foxbite said gruffly.

dino. February 5th, 2017 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 161147)
"I'll show you the territory tomorrow. Today, meet up with the other cats and relax," Foxbite said gruffly.

"Ok." Leafpaw turned away and padded back to Tinypaw. "So what's this thing that you wanted to tell me?" she mewed.

Wildy~ =3 February 5th, 2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 161151)
"Ok." Leafpaw turned away and padded back to Tinypaw. "So what's this thing that you wanted to tell me?" she mewed.

"Wait. If they hear..." Tinypaw trailed off. "Also, Foxbite means that you need to meet his friends, Icebite and Flameclaw. Probably Firepaw and Crystalpaw too. Crystalpaw's probably the only decent cat in that group." She said the last 9 words in a whisper. "Firepaw might soften up, being Snowpool's apprentice. That should be a good thing."
A white she-cat with gray petal-shaped markings walked past, muttering under her breath.

dino. February 5th, 2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 161175)
"Wait. If they hear..." Tinypaw trailed off. "Also, Foxbite means that you need to meet his friends, Icebite and Flameclaw. Probably Firepaw and Crystalpaw too. Crystalpaw's probably the only decent cat in that group." She said the last 9 words in a whisper. "Firepaw might soften up, being Snowpool's apprentice. That should be a good thing."
A white she-cat with gray petal-shaped markings walked past, muttering under her breath.

Leafpaw watched the she-cat stalk past. "Who's that?" she whispered