Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   SkyClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SkyClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54)

Mango December 9th, 2016 12:53 PM

Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 70193)
Cinderkit mewled and rolled over, curling up again. She wrapped her tail around her nose and sneezed, deciding to tuck her tail under her chin.

Whiskerfur put her tail on her tail on the kits because she didn't want to kill the kits," Is the one with her tail under her chin Cinderkit?"

Cucumberpickle hufffed," Yes..."

~Breadsticks~ December 9th, 2016 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 70218)
Whiskerfur put her tail on her tail on the kits because she didn't want to kill the kits," Is the one with her tail under her chin Cinderkit?"

Cucumberpickle hufffed," Yes..."

Cinderkit? That's my name? What do I look like then? She wondered, mewling softly.

Mango December 9th, 2016 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 70221)
Cinderkit? That's my name? What do I look like then? She wondered, mewling softly.

Cumberpickle sighed," Remember the name by her cinder colored fur instead, honestly!"

Whiskerfur licked her paw innocently," Uhh...Sure!"

~Breadsticks~ December 9th, 2016 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 70224)
Cumberpickle sighed," Remember the name by her cinder colored fur instead, honestly!"

Whiskerfur licked her paw innocently," Uhh...Sure!"

Cinderkit tried to open her eyes but couldn't. She gave a huff of disappointment and laid against her mother's belly, falling asleep again.

Mango December 9th, 2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBread (Post 70229)
Cinderkit tried to open her eyes but couldn't. She gave a huff of disappointment and laid against her mother's belly, falling asleep again.

Whiskerfur shrugged the kits movement off it was just some moving thing, she didn't exactly consider them kits, more like objects, atleast since they didn't talk or show personality at all.

CinnamonCookie December 9th, 2016 02:01 PM

"Yes! Yes!" the Trio cheered. Shadekit listened but she still cleaned.

Maplefur December 9th, 2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 70266)
"Yes! Yes!" the Trio cheered. Shadekit listened but she still cleaned.

"Alright, well we weren't even on a border patrol. We were hunting, and deep in our territory, so when we smelled weird cats we were instantly alert. We wandered through the territory, tracing their scent so we could tell them they needed to leave. Suddenly, the trail dropped, and we didn't know where they were. Guess where they were," Leafmist looked at the four, assuming they wouldn't be able to figure out where the rogues had been hiding.

meraki December 9th, 2016 04:00 PM

Pebblekit listened closely to her parent's words. Cinderkit has cinder coloured fur, so what does cinder look like? She wondered. I wish I could see,Pebblekit thought bitterly. I wonder if any of my brothers or sisters can see? What if I'm the only one who can't? A strange feeling washed over her. Fear. Okay, just calm down. They probably can't see either. She tried to comfort herself. Based on what she was hearing out of her mother, she already decided she didn't like her much. She sniffed the air, searching for the sent of her father. Turning away from her mother, she wiggled her way over to him, trusting her sense of smell to lead her there.

Mango December 9th, 2016 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fire ♡ (Post 70432)
Pebblekit listened closely to her parent's words. Cinderkit has cinder coloured fur, so what does cinder look like? She wondered. I wish I could see,Pebblekit thought bitterly. I wonder if any of my brothers or sisters can see? What if I'm the only one who can't? A strange feeling washed over her. Fear. Okay, just calm down. They probably can't see either. She tried to comfort herself. Based on what she was hearing out of her mother, she already decided she didn't like her much. She sniffed the air, searching for the sent of her father. Turning away from her mother, she wiggled her way over to him, trusting her sense of smell to lead her there.

Cucumberpickle licked his paw and smiled," Hey Pebblekit, he gentley guided her towards him with his tail."

meraki December 9th, 2016 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 70511)
Cucumberpickle licked his paw and smiled," Hey Pebblekit, he gentley guided her towards him with his tail."

Pebblekit heard her father's kind voice and instantly felt reassured. She moved closer to him.