Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Paste the last thing you copied. (Game!) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48864)

Peril August 3rd, 2022 03:15 PM

Re: Paste the last thing you copied. (Game!)

The molly poised to pounce, shifting from paw to paw as she quickly pounced when the bird's attention was diverted. Catching the bird in her jaws by the neck, she /spoiler message: bit down with a crunch, effectively silencing the bird.

I was struggling with Tupperbox TwT

SpiritWolf_yt August 3rd, 2022 03:16 PM

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Dragon (if they have one):
Backstory (optional):
Anything else/Questions?:
Mention

this was when i was signing up for how to train your dragon

Raven~ August 3rd, 2022 03:49 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...postreply&t=49

RavensCall August 4th, 2022 05:29 AM

Noki has blessed you with the gift of chaos.
— Noki

Don’t ask

sock September 23rd, 2022 04:54 PM

1. “I am a wizard, not a baboon brandishing a stick.”

2. “He can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo.”

3. “Don’t put your wand there, boy! … Better wizards than you have lost buttocks, you know.”

4. “Why, dear boy, we don’t send wizards to Azkaban just for blowing up their aunts.”

5. “Percy wouldn’t notice a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing one of Dobby’s hats.”

6. “Ron’s old Shooting Star was often outstripped by passing butterflies.”

7. “You’d think people had better things to gossip about,” said Ginny as she sat on the common room floor, leaning against Harry’s legs and reading the Daily Prophet. “Three Dementor attacks in a week, and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if it’s true you’ve got a Hippogriff tattooed across your chest.”
Ron and Hermione both roared with laughter. Harry ignored them.
“What did you tell her?”
“I told her it’s a Hungarian Horntail,” said Ginny, turning a page of the newspaper idly. “Much more macho.”
“Thanks,” said Harry, grinning. “And what did you tell her Ron’s got?”
“A Pygmy Puff, but I didn’t say where.”

8. “Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head!”

9. “Wild! I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again… and again… and again…”

10. “I’m never wearing them,” Ron was saying stubbornly. “Never.”
“Fine,” snapped Mrs. Weasley. “Go naked. And, Harry, make sure you get a picture of him. Goodness knows I could do with a laugh.”

11. “Listening to the news! Again?”
“Well, it changes every day, you see,” said Harry.

12. “This is night, Diddykins. That’s what we call it when it goes all dark like this.”

[may or may not symbolise my love for the series]

Karmic September 23rd, 2022 05:05 PM

forum;
Name:
nickname (or hero/villain name):
Appearance:
personality:
Species:
don't ask

bubble[error]. September 23rd, 2022 05:07 PM

Abigail Crysteffor

don't ask

Karmic September 23rd, 2022 05:55 PM

assassination
I was wondering how to spell it

Rxcket_p September 27th, 2022 03:46 PM

Bringing herself to it, Carneline finally had decided to confess to Sprinklekit. The poweroutage gootraxian had been in love with the icecream feline for a very long time now, and today was the day she told her long time crush how she felt. Carneline held a bundle of flowers she had found in the garden, a mix of white and pink petals. Carneline began to walk towards the cafe, determination flared in her bright blue eyes, as she entered the cafeteria. Carneline stopped in her tracks for a moment, a sudden rush of anger hitting her as she processed the scene before her. Mochi and Sprinklekit were sitting at one of the tables, Mochi was very.. close to Sprinklekit, and the dragon was seemingly flirting. Carneline felt her eye twitch a bit, before Mochi suddenly got up. "I'll be back Sprinkles, gonna go deal with some humans." Mochi said, stretching. Carneline watched as Mochi left, tightly gripping the flowers and approaching Sprinklekit. "Sprinklekit?" Carneline nervously asked, causing the icecream feline to turn to look at her. "Hi Carneline! Whats up?'' She asked. The poweroutage held her composer, holding out the flowers for the other. "These are for you." Carneline muttered. Sprinklekits eyes sparkled. "Wow.. I- Carneline I don't know what to say.. Thank you!" Sprinklekit purred, getting up and hugging Carneline. "You're so sweet!" She said, causing Carneline to blush, and hug back. Just at that moment, Mochi walked back in with Jammer and Nightshade, the three of them seemingly discussing the human they had just attacked. Mochi turned to look at Carneline, and if looks could kill, Carneline would be dead in an instant. Mochi was glaring at her, the dragons fists clenched.

TBC! Hope you guys like it so far.

I was posting a fanfic I wrote here onto another app.

MockingRabbit September 29th, 2022 06:04 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ