Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kitty Koins Market (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Deaththroat's Commisions! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48824)

Deaththroat June 16th, 2022 09:11 PM

Re: Deaththroat's Commisions!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Théo (Post 1217114)

dw abt the others, I got someone else to do the comms.

and whats regions?

Regions is this big earth science test that gives you a credit for HS. If you fail you have to do it over and over again till you pass. My grade has been given the opportunity to do it this year. Also thank u ^^ :kittyface:

Théo June 17th, 2022 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaththroat (Post 1217267)

Regions is this big earth science test that gives you a credit for HS. If you fail you have to do it over and over again till you pass. My grade has been given the opportunity to do it this year. Also thank u ^^ :kittyface:

oh, I think you mean REGENTS. And its just in NYS. People from other states wouldn't know it. I took a bunch this year, ES was last year for me. (i just finished 9th grade)

Deaththroat June 18th, 2022 09:16 PM

Oh! ;-; My spelling isn't the best and i completely forgot that it was only nys. I just finished 8th. Feeling old, am I right? :tiredface:

Deaththroat July 30th, 2022 03:37 PM

Bump :heartbounce:

Deaththroat July 31st, 2022 11:10 AM

Bump

Wintersun October 18th, 2022 11:35 PM

Fb or Heatshot: Headshot!
OC's Name: Willowpaw (May change as she is going through her warrior accessment rn)
Description: White with brown and black spots, one blue eye one green eye, a small scar on her cheek.
Pose: N/A
Rank/Age: About 12-15 moons I think Apprentice (Currently)
Ref Image (Optional but recommened if you have one): If you need one, there is one in my albums!^^
Anything else you'd like? (Scar's, decorations, collars, background color, etc): Nope!
Mention: @Deaththroat @Hawkice

JackHunt_17 October 26th, 2022 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wintersun (Post 1286802)
Fb or Heatshot: Headshot!
OC's Name: Willowpaw (May change as she is going through her warrior accessment rn)
Description: White with brown and black spots, one blue eye one green eye, a small scar on her cheek.
Pose: N/A
Rank/Age: About 12-15 moons I think Apprentice (Currently)
Ref Image (Optional but recommened if you have one): If you need one, there is one in my albums!^^
Anything else you'd like? (Scar's, decorations, collars, background color, etc): Nope!
Mention: @Deaththroat @Hawkice

this isn't active anymore as Death isnt active on here anymore.