Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Quasar April 23rd, 2020 09:34 PM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shimm (Post 672590)
The brown-hued toms face lit up. "Yup, yup!" He eager replied walking to the molly. "Thank you Mumblefoot!" Giving her a sheepish smile as he waited for her to take the first bite since he didn't want to be rude.

Mumblefoot softly laughed,Of course she said with a warm smile. She laid down, patting the ground next to her with her tail tip, gesturing for him to lay down next to her. She took a bite of the vole, savoring it's taste.

Blitz April 23rd, 2020 09:51 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 672745)
“No way, You will make a great warrior!” Owlfeather meowed, angry that a kit told him that he wouldn’t make a good warrior,”Believe in yourself, I can’t believe another kit told you that! What was their name?”

Blizzarckit looked at the ground, the uneasy look in his eye now gone looked back up to Owlfeather. "She said those words to me during a meeting but Duskstar overheard and already scolded her." He said not wanting giving away the kit's name so that he didn't make the problem even worst "Besides, I just needed your words to help get what she said off my mind."

kittygirl April 23rd, 2020 10:45 PM

Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

ashcloud dashed over to the meeting and sat down next to speckledrose, he panted and tried to catch his breath, "sorry i'm late I was getting some water." he huffed to speckledrose.

@DarkNight

Wings April 23rd, 2020 10:53 PM

Aspenkit moved through the crowd and towards Faithkit. He didn't know the she to well but, no time like the present to get to know somecat. Either way, it would be good to get some friends. Finally making his way over to her, he sat down beside the she. "We're going to become apprentices!" He whispered excitedly. He hoped he would get a good mentor.
@Shimm

----

Duskpaw cocked her head as Duskstar called Shadepaw up. She had no idea what the torbie she was gonna do to him but, she assumed it was going to be funny to see the black tom's reaction so, she straightened up, now being back to see the tom. Also assuming that this was not going to be Shadepaw's meeting, for sure.

Arie April 24th, 2020 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starshooter (Post 672015)
- @Arie -

Myrtlepaw raced back towards the safety of the clearing at Ploverspot's command. The smell of a ShadowClan cat crossing the borders quite scared the young apprentice, he was in no position to even try to fight a cat, much less one from the place of which he came to his new from home. Entering in through the gorse tunnel that separated the inside from out, Myrtle wasn't paying much attention as he panickedly scanned the area looking for a safe spot to await Plover's return. Unfortunately for him, because he was not being so aware of the other cats around him, he bumped into Doepaw by accident. Stumbling back as the force caused him to fall over, a shocked look was plastered on the russet tom's face. Myrtlepaw briskly apologised to the young molly. "Wha... what..? So... sorry... Doe... Doepaw... I... I wasn't... wasn't... paying... attention... to... where.. I... was... was going..." He forced himself back onto his paws, dreadfully fearful that he might've upset her so soon after they became friends. His paws kneaded the dirt beneath him as he anxiously darted his vision between the surrounding clearing and Doepaw.

Doepaw had in truth just been minding her own business. The apprentice had been slightly shook from her experience of running out into the forest after Flintspirit the day before. And so she stood in the clearing not really paying attention to anything that was happening at the very moment when she was suddenly bumped into but somehow managed to remain upright. She was just straight out confused... Flintspirit had apparently been rammed into by a Windclan apprentice, was she hallucinating and was it happening to her too? Was she being somehow run down by a Windclan apprentice in the middle of camp? That was when the scent hit her and she let out a relieved sigh and her legs stopped shaking. It was just Myrtlepaw, which was confirmed by the stuttering high pitched voice as well. "Its... its... alright..." She thought it was. It wasn't like she herself could see where she was going so why would she expect others to know where they were going as well. But she smelled his fear scent as it became more apparent and tipped her head to the side like a bird, a habit she did when she wanted to gain answers, "Are... you.. alright? You... seem... shaken.. up... by... something..."

Dirtfur April 24th, 2020 06:28 AM

Shadepaw looked up at the leader, furrowing. The grown apprentice had not finished his training with Cherrybubble, so why did Duskstar called up the apprentice who has few more months to go before becoming a warrior? Something smells fishy, and it isn't the fish meal that the Turkish Angora had before this meeting.

Shrugging, the apprentice climbed up to the leader, scarred face inches away from Duskstar's.

@hxneysuckle

Willowfern April 24th, 2020 07:53 AM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon_Rise (Post 673488)
Blizzarckit looked at the ground, the uneasy look in his eye now gone looked back up to Owlfeather. "She said those words to me during a meeting but Duskstar overheard and already scolded her." He said not wanting giving away the kit's name so that he didn't make the problem even worst "Besides, I just needed your words to help get what she said off my mind."

“Okay,” Owlfeather meowed,”But if another kit says that to you, tell me and we can prove them wrong in a all or nothing game of mossball!” Owlfeather looked at Blizzardkit before he walked away,”Don’t forget that that kit is a kit too, they are probably voicing what they think about themselves, remember that.”

Sorrow April 24th, 2020 08:56 AM

Darkcloud had just got back from the training hollow,wondering what Duskstar was going to say

chaton April 24th, 2020 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arie (Post 673666)

Doepaw had in truth just been minding her own business. The apprentice had been slightly shook from her experience of running out into the forest after Flintspirit the day before. And so she stood in the clearing not really paying attention to anything that was happening at the very moment when she was suddenly bumped into but somehow managed to remain upright. She was just straight out confused... Flintspirit had apparently been rammed into by a Windclan apprentice, was she hallucinating and was it happening to her too? Was she being somehow run down by a Windclan apprentice in the middle of camp? That was when the scent hit her and she let out a relieved sigh and her legs stopped shaking. It was just Myrtlepaw, which was confirmed by the stuttering high pitched voice as well. "Its... its... alright..." She thought it was. It wasn't like she herself could see where she was going so why would she expect others to know where they were going as well. But she smelled his fear scent as it became more apparent and tipped her head to the side like a bird, a habit she did when she wanted to gain answers, "Are... you.. alright? You... seem... shaken.. up... by... something..."

Myrtlepaw had calmed down slightly when Doepaw hadn't gotten upset at him, though what had happened earlier still left a lot on his mind. As Doepaw prodded his thoughts with a related question, he figured he could trust her enough to vent his worries. "I... I.. I was... out... out in... the... territory... with... my... mentor. We... were... by... a... a stream... when... a... Shadow... Shadowclan... warrior... came... by... My... my... mentor... told... told me... to... run... back... while... he... handled... the... the cat... all... alone. It... was... all... all so... so... scary..." By the end of his speech, Myrtlepaw felt as if he was to cry yet again. Even though Doepaw would not be able to see him look so miserable, he would at least attempt to hide his lingering sadness. Padding closer to the other apprentice, Myrtlepaw gave her a friendly nuzzle as he forced himself to calm down. Now that the russet tom had relieved that stress off of his paws, he had felt oddly energetic. Apprentices didn't usually play games as much as kits did, but he'd been through a lot these past few days. A thought of asking Doepaw if she wanted to do something crossed his mind, though he didn't want to overwhelm the molly.

Wolfsli123 April 24th, 2020 10:02 AM

[Battle Lesson][Private]

Spottyfly looked around the clearing to find his apprentice, Frostpaw. @TeamRiverRipple