Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30381)

Yeeter April 16th, 2021 02:16 AM

Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Ashkit moved herself into a hunting position again, watching the leaf carefully, as if it were a mouse. As the wind blew it away, she jumped and caught it in her mouth. She purred at herself proudly and went into the nursery again. “Does anyone want to play?”
[Open]

AppleCat4 April 16th, 2021 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai (Post 972009)
As the kit pulled the leaf towards her and pointed at it, Lilacfall understood. Honey!
“Honeykit, is that right?”
@AppleCat4

Honeykit nodded, giving a small smile up to the queen. Thank StarClan her mandatory game of charades was working!

samurai April 16th, 2021 09:24 AM

“Great! Friends then?” Lilacfall purred. This was great! @AppleCat4

Quasar April 16th, 2021 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill (Post 965164)
“Ok.. I’m sorry. I dont want it either.” He said. “I do have a mouse” he dropped the other piece of prey in his mouth. @Jackpot

Lilykit shook her head slowly, a sympathetic look on her face, "I guess even my clanmates dont care to learn what prey the kits like..." she sighed, ducking her head to sniff the mouse suspiciously before cautiously taking a bit out of it. Well, it was a mouse. And honestly, thats all she really wanted.

AppleCat4 April 16th, 2021 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai (Post 973179)
“Great! Friends then?” Lilacfall purred. This was great! @AppleCat4

Honeykit nodded. She had never had a friend before! The other ShadowClan kits tended to overlook her. She was glad that Lilacfall would... what would it be? It’s only listen if they hear sounds, right?

Kunaisoul April 16th, 2021 03:47 PM

“Hey.. ok here.” He dropped it. “I dont hang out here a lot.” He said. Scanning the area. “I’m sorry” @Jackpot

Rani April 16th, 2021 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead (Post 969104)
Moonpaw's smile faded. "How many wars? id have to say three, four if you count the gathering as one. You speak of my faults as if you don't have any yourself. And I'm 14 moons. Nearly 15. Sure I did do something without Dawnstar's permission, but at least I did something. What have you done to help our clanmates after the gathering? Hunted. Patroled. Like the basic cat you are. Sure maybe Wise wasn't the best word to use, But I know that I will always know something that you will never. I know fight technique that Shadowclan will never teach you. No matter if I was 14 moons or 140 moons, id always beat you in a fight to the death. Oh wow, I've been demoted. That should be embarrassing that a kit could beat you in a fight. It's embarrassing that you believe that "Oh I'm going to become a warrior! I'm better than everyone!" I mean yeah I'm named after a bug, But atlest bugs can evolve and get better. Your a Shrike, and you always will be."

"How sad you are so much older then me and yet here you are... Its actually funny if you think about it. I never said I didnt have faults but unlike you I have the sense to not make them visible by screaming to the heavens. Ive patrolled and hunted as is demanded of any warrior and not any further because I for one can actually live for myself and know that what makes you truely dull is mindless empty service. I spend the time I need on my duties and the rest not being a mindless sheep like you." Seriously for being a useless rogue born lump Dawnstar had pity on enough to allow to live here Wormkit excelled at matching up to the stupid behaviours of the those personality-less clanborns that never thought for themselves. Shrikepaw excelled because he did do things for shadowclan and improve himself but wasnt foolish enough to believe working yourself to the bone was going to get any sort of actual reward. Wormkit was just barking to a brick wall that just didnt care, Shrikepaw had only come here to torment her and by heated she was getting it was working, any barbs at the tom just werent landing.

"And fight you? Gladly. But ooh you are a kit arent you... It'd be just cruel to beat up a helpless and pathetic kit wouldnt it? Dawnstar would probably kill us both and unlike your horrid survival instinct I actually have one and dont care to stoop down to your low low level. Fight me when you actually become a apprentice you sad wreck should that ever come about and I will tear you to shreds but I have enough dignity to not fight an emotional baby who doesnt know that worms can never evolve they will always be horrid dirt crawling bugs. I'd much rather but one of the birds that eat those bugs." A horrible cruel fanged grin curled around his muzzle as he sneered at the molly looking down his nose at her and laughing at her.

samurai April 17th, 2021 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AppleCat4 (Post 973371)
Honeykit nodded. She had never had a friend before! The other ShadowClan kits tended to overlook her. She was glad that Lilacfall would... what would it be? It’s only listen if they hear sounds, right?

“That’s wonderful! Do you want to play or explore? I haven’t seen the camp yet, so you could show me around?” Lilacfall mewed. This feeling was great! She had made her first friend in Shadowclan!

FireyZack April 17th, 2021 10:23 AM

@Fletcher

Silverspider jolted awake, a searing pain shooting through her abdomen. She let out a yowl of pain and sprawled out flat, her chest heaving. Tigerfang glanced at the other queen before hopping to her feet and running out into the clearing.
Ebonyfang! Silverspiders kits are here!

AppleCat4 April 17th, 2021 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai (Post 974085)
“That’s wonderful! Do you want to play or explore? I haven’t seen the camp yet, so you could show me around?” Lilacfall mewed. This feeling was great! She had made her first friend in Shadowclan!

Honeykit nodded enthusiastically. She’d barely been out of the nursery, so exploring the camp would be a new adventure!