Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Xmas party at Winters place!! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12871)

:blue: December 6th, 2017 11:07 AM

Re: Xmas party at Winters place!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 434343)
He smiles “ lie. You’re so dang adorable, so beautiful. I wonder everyday how I managed to get a beauty like you” He says as he begins to sit up “ well then shall we head inside now?” He says as he holds Tords hand

"I think it was at a party much like this," Tord shrugged. He was trying not to blush, pushing himself upright once again.
"And yeah, let's go inside,"
he said, smiling like an idiot still.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 6th, 2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 434382)

"I think it was at a party much like this," Tord shrugged. He was trying not to blush, pushing himself upright once again.
"And yeah, let's go inside,"
he said, smiling like an idiot still.

He smiles as he begins to stand up and hold him close “ hmm soon, mind if we stay like this for a while?” He says nuzzling his nose against his hair

:blue: December 6th, 2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 434392)
He smiles as he begins to stand up and hold him close “ hmm soon, mind if we stay like this for a while?” He says nuzzling his nose against his hair

”Well, if I don’t freeze in the meantime,” Tord laughed, placing his head against Sasuke. He smiled as he felt a familiar body around him, not moving, as though moving could break everything.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 6th, 2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 434445)

”Well, if I don’t freeze in the meantime,” Tord laughed, placing his head against Sasuke. He smiled as he felt a familiar body around him, not moving, as though moving could break everything.

He smiles “ hi I’m hot enough to make sure that doesn’t happen” he says playfully as he kisses Tords head

:blue: December 6th, 2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 434465)
He smiles “ hi I’m hot enough to make sure that doesn’t happen” he says playfully as he kisses Tords head

”Well, if you say so,” Tord smiled, laughing in the process, despite another shiver shooting through his body, he just laid there with Sasuke, still smiling like an idiot.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 6th, 2017 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 434502)

”Well, if you say so,” Tord smiled, laughing in the process, despite another shiver shooting through his body, he just laid there with Sasuke, still smiling like an idiot.

He smiles as he suddenly begins to carry Tord “ now we can come inside!!”

:blue: December 6th, 2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 434506)
He smiles as he suddenly begins to carry Tord “ now we can come inside!!”

Tord tensed up for a moment, before laughing. “Well, I suppose we can do that now,” he laughed, rolling his eyes, clutching Sasuke, afraid he would fall out of his arms.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 6th, 2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 434527)

Tord tensed up for a moment, before laughing. “Well, I suppose we can do that now,” he laughed, rolling his eyes, clutching Sasuke, afraid he would fall out of his arms.

He smiles as he makes sure to hold him close “ yep!” He says happily as he begins to walk back inside

:blue: December 6th, 2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 434566)
He smiles as he makes sure to hold him close “ yep!” He says happily as he begins to walk back inside

Tord smiled, his eyes glowing warmly as he watched Sasuke, slightly tense since he was still in the man’s arms, but he didn’t mind, just smiling the entire time, despite being tense on the inside.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 7th, 2017 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 434612)

Tord smiled, his eyes glowing warmly as he watched Sasuke, slightly tense since he was still in the man’s arms, but he didn’t mind, just smiling the entire time, despite being tense on the inside.

He smiles playfully “ you’re smiling~” he says playfully kissing his head “ so excited. It’ll ruin the surprise~ but.. than again I can’t stop smiling too”