Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Warriors' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42)

Phoenix March 13th, 2024 08:01 AM

Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Seagullwing called out, "Lakeshine!"
@~MothDust~

Epiales March 13th, 2024 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artemis (Post 1566390)
Seagullwing called out, "Lakeshine!"
@~MothDust~

Lakeshine
|he/him|moons: 20|mate: Seagullwing|purrks: N/A|

He followed the sound of his mate's voice, now blind from his way back from the fight between TC and RC. His eyes were blinded by a large scar that ran over his eyes then his nose and to the other eye. He trotted into the room, again trying to figure out which direction was his mate's voice before plopping down next to her.

Phoenix March 13th, 2024 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ (Post 1566397)

Lakeshine
|he/him|moons: 20|mate: Seagullwing|purrks: N/A|

He followed the sound of his mate's voice, now blind from his way back from the fight between TC and RC. His eyes were blinded by a large scar that ran over his eyes then his nose and to the other eye. He trotted into the room, again trying to figure out which direction was his mate's voice before plopping down next to her.

"I have wonderful news," she purred. "I'm having kits!"

Dark March 16th, 2024 02:54 PM

Fishfreckle did some existing in the warrior's den. His head still hurt from when he got dropped on it, but he was noticing some improvements.

occultation March 16th, 2024 10:52 PM

( Please don't post over me moving forward, thanks :heartbounce: )

Seabreeze and Adderpaw were quite chatty as they all worked. Usually, Fadingsun didn't mind, but at this moment a big part of him just wanted everyone to be quiet. His thoughts were silent, yet screaming at the same time. It was all he could do to stop his paws from flying into Birdsnow's den, angrily demanding that RiverClan seek vengeance for what he felt was a huge overstep on Bumblestar's part.

He didn't really pay much mind to what either cat was saying until the question of building the roof came up. His eyes flicked up to Seabreeze, then over to where the den's walls had yet to meet in a roof. "I think if we use strong, but flexible, sticks as a base, we can form a roof that will hold up well. We can always shove a couple thick branches underneath as extra support, if there's any sagging or weak points."

Fish March 18th, 2024 02:44 AM

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Dolomedes @Cherry~

Adderpaw let out a little huff. It was almost like he knew she was just about to say her idea! "I had an idea close to that. I think we could find at least four big branches. Then bring them back and dig little holes before setting the branches in. Like a tree!" The apprentice said excitedly before she turned to fully face Fadingsun.

"Then we don't have to hold them up if we dig deep enough, then we tie bindweed I think its called? Or other strong plants and bendy sticks to make the rest of the room! I would love to see a cat that could pull that den down!" Adderpaw said with her signature mark of confidence.

Dolomedes March 19th, 2024 09:37 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=48676
Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked first to Fadingsun as the tom spoke up about his idea and then to Adderpaw when she added on, his blue eyes closed as he pondered the words of both cats before he nodded. Blinking open his eyes, Seabreeze gave a quick glance over the current state of the warrior den, tilting his head as he imagined where each of the branches would go and trying to get a count of how much they still needed to weave and if they had enough recycled supplies to fill in all of the holes. Hmmm....the sandy grey-blue tom nodded again, "That sounds fine with me, should we go out to find some branches?" Then his words caught up with his brain and the tom flinched slightly, wincing at himself as he realized he was being bossy, "I mean...no-not that you, uhhh, have to or anyth..thing. I can find some myself? How-how many do you...think?" Blatantly ignoring the way his voice broke on the last word in nervousness, the warrior looked over to his companions, waiting for their response.

[ Super short sorry /w\]
[ @Cherry~ - Fadingsun | @Fish - Adderpaw ]

Kacey! March 21st, 2024 08:24 PM

Creekkit toddled into the warriors' den. His one little amber eye looked about, curious to explore on his short, fuzzy legs. If not for the silver and brown tabby patches on his mostly black fur, he might've completely blended into the low light of the den.

Oh, and he was also squeaking obnoxiously as he marched about, running into nests every so often due to his half-vision.

[ open! :D ]

occultation March 27th, 2024 12:47 AM

Seabreeze's sudden stumble in his confidence had Fadingsun doing a double-take; the warrior had sounded so confident at first, only to seemingly trip over themselves and tumble into a sputtering of words. He wanted to make a comment, but he wasn't sure if that comment ought to be encouraging or what.

Instead, he offered, "I'll go out and look for some bindweed; in the meantime, maybe the two of you can gather some branches? We don't need anything extraordinarily big; not everyone sleeps in the warriors' den on a given night anyways." It often seemed like a good half of the Clan was out of the den at any given time; he often thought about moving his nest elsewhere himself.

With that, the warrior headed out of camp to look for his own supplies. It took some time, but once he found what he assumed to be bindweed (for all he knew it might just be weeds without the bind) he plucked them free from the earth and brought them back.

WCUEhoneyfur March 29th, 2024 10:53 AM

[QUOTE=Kacey!;1570221]
Creekkit toddled into the warriors' den. His one little amber eye looked about, curious to explore on his short, fuzzy legs. If not for the silver and brown tabby patches on his mostly black fur, he might've completely blended into the low light of the den.

Oh, and he was also squeaking obnoxiously as he marched about, running into nests every so often due to his half-vision.

"Oh!"Mosspelt was surprised as a tiny kit bumped into her nest. "Be careful little one, you don't want to anger the other warriors!" She said in a soft voice. "Come on, follow me back to the nursery." She said as she waited for the tiny kit to follow.