Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Warrior Hunger Games {RP} (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58289)

bubble[error]. November 30th, 2022 03:04 PM

Re: Warrior Hunger Games {RP}

Quote:

Originally Posted by snekeyes4 (Post 1319451)
thanks

np

MockingRabbit November 30th, 2022 03:19 PM

//I am 100% gonna cry in this
Driftpaw of BushClan had a terrible feeling that someone he knew well was going to be chosen. His heart beat faster at the thought. He looked around desperately for someone to sit with. His mentor! He would a good cat to sit with. Flytuft always managed to say something funny, even in the most sombre of times. But when Driftpaw finaly located the warrior, he was dismayed to find him in a terrified bloody mess, with two ReaperClan warriors on either side of him. "Flytuft!" Driftpaw felt horrified. Flytuft had always seemed like a strong, noble warrior. He could not imagine him running from danger. Flytust did not look up when Driftpaw called his name.

Driftpaw tried backing away, only to bump into one of his den-mates, Jewelpaw. "S-sorry," he mumbled to her, the simple words chocking in his throat. "C-can I sit with you?" He asked the family. @Crystal The Crystal Cat

bubble[error]. November 30th, 2022 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbiteye (Post 1319470)
//I am 100% gonna cry in this
Driftpaw of BushClan had a terrible feeling that someone he knew well was going to be chosen. His heart beat faster at the thought. He looked around desperately for someone to sit with. His mentor! He would a good cat to sit with. Flytuft always managed to say something funny, even in the most sombre of times. But when Driftpaw finaly located the warrior, he was dismayed to find him in a terrified bloody mess, with two ReaperClan warriors on either side of him. "Flytuft!" Driftpaw felt horrified. Flytuft had always seemed like a strong, noble warrior. He could not imagine him running from danger. Flytust did not look up when Driftpaw called his name.

Driftpaw tried backing away, only to bump into one of his den-mates, Jewelpaw. "S-sorry," he mumbled to her, the simple words chocking in his throat. "C-can I sit with you?" He asked the family. @Crystal The Crystal Cat

// Crystalpaw | She|Her | BushClan Apprentice \\

/ short post I'm about to leave school for the day \

Jewelpaw smiled at Driftpaw. "Sure, sit with us!" Crystalpaw said, scooting over so the apprentice could sit with them.

MockingRabbit November 30th, 2022 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal The Crystal Cat (Post 1319477)

// Crystalpaw | She|Her | BushClan Apprentice \\

/ short post I'm about to leave school for the day \

Jewelpaw smiled at Driftpaw. "Sure, sit with us!" Crystalpaw said, scooting over so the apprentice could sit with them.

"Thanks," Driftpaw mewed, sitting down next to them.

thegriff November 30th, 2022 05:31 PM

seeing a cat sitting alone, carpclaw walks up and mews "hi. im carpclaw of pondclan. who are you?"
@SpirtTheRat0w0

bubble[error]. November 30th, 2022 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbiteye (Post 1319480)
"Thanks," Driftpaw mewed, sitting down next to them.

// Crystalpaw glanced at Driftpaw. "So you think your name will be called?" She asked. \\

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 30th, 2022 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snekeyes4 (Post 1319566)
seeing a cat sitting alone, carpclaw walks up and mews "hi. im carpclaw of pondclan. who are you?"
@SpirtTheRat0w0

Shallowpond saw the other cat. "Shallowpond of Mistclan." She said as she looked into Carpclaw 's eyes.

thegriff November 30th, 2022 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 (Post 1319572)
Shallowpond saw the other cat. "Shallowpond of Mistclan." She said as she looked into Carpclaw 's eyes.

"well, heres to dying." sighs carpclaw to shallowpond "I dont care who gets picked from pondclan, as long as its me. So Im going to get in a few moments of comfort beforehand, cuz there's none during the reaping" he mews as he lays down.

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 30th, 2022 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snekeyes4 (Post 1319622)
"well, heres to dying." sighs carpclaw to shallowpond "I dont care who gets picked from pondclan, as long as its me. So Im going to get in a few moments of comfort beforehand, cuz there's none during the reaping" he mews as he lays down.

"Agreed," She then whispers to Carpclaw. "Alliance untill we either both die or are the last two?" She asked very quietly as she sat down, waiting for an answer.

thegriff December 1st, 2022 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 (Post 1319713)
"Agreed," She then whispers to Carpclaw. "Alliance untill we either both die or are the last two?" She asked very quietly as she sat down, waiting for an answer.

carpclaw nods slowly and replies "allies 'til the end."