Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   you should of fled dear (fnaf rp only if you signed up) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12235)

Liekki November 8th, 2017 06:09 PM

Re: you should of fled dear (fnaf rp only if you signed up)

Dusk opened her eyes and stretched her limbs. She shook out her wings, they were filled with dust from the day of keeping them folded in. She sighed with relief. "So," she said to the animatronics around them. "What shall we do today?" she smiled mischievously.

jaymoon November 8th, 2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie (Post 418628)
"K, boss." She said. She walked around, trying to find Sou. "Geez she's one good hider." She muttered. She thought of checking Pirate Cove, she might be here. She walked there, doing her best to keep out of sight of the cameras. She learned that they blink red when in use.When she got there, she opened the curtain, bit only to meet darkness. "'Ello?" She said. "Sou? You here?"

"yea im here does shangle want me " she asked siting up and walking over to the squirrel

CinnamonCookie November 8th, 2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaymoon (Post 418633)

"yea im here does shangle want me " she asked siting up and walking over to the squirrel

"Yea. Shangle said to send you to him as soon as I find you." Selena said. "He's seeing if the guard can get scared." She started to walk away. "I'm glad to be able to move, and soon, the game'll start."

cute skeleton November 8th, 2017 07:08 PM

storm had powered on last opening her eyes and looking at the others, her ears perked just hearing the word guard and then she listened.

jaymoon November 8th, 2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie (Post 418648)
"Yea. Shangle said to send you to him as soon as I find you." Selena said. "He's seeing if the guard can get scared." She started to walk away. "I'm glad to be able to move, and soon, the game'll start."

sou walked out of piret coves doging the camras

shangle peaks though the top vent down onto the night gaurd

( we need a night gaurd ahhhhhh )

cute skeleton November 8th, 2017 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaymoon (Post 418675)

sou walked out of piret coves doging the camras

shangle peaks though the top vent down onto the night gaurd

( we need a night gaurd ahhhhhh )

(I can make a form if no ones else signs up for it on the sign ups)

jaymoon November 8th, 2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven hollow (Post 418696)

(I can make a form if no ones else signs up for it on the sign ups)

ok

Barnabas November 8th, 2017 08:27 PM

Angel made her way through the place with a slight breathe, caused by being by herself. I'm so used to being by myself. I don't know how to act in front of the others. Will they like me? Will they hate me?

jaymoon November 8th, 2017 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ennard (Post 418705)
Angel made her way through the place with a slight breathe, caused by being by herself. I'm so used to being by myself. I don't know how to act in front of the others. Will they like me? Will they hate me?

sou bumps into angle and growls "who are you?" she asked

CinnamonCookie November 9th, 2017 01:42 AM

Selena sighed and walked off, avoiding the cameras the best she could. So far, apparently the night guard isn't here, but you never know. She positioned herself in the Party room, almost in the corner, so when the night guard looks at her, she'll look like a "howdy fun squirell that kids love to play with" ugh. She sighed once more and perfected her stance, she needed the guard to be convinced that they're safe before we attack. Selena smiled, the plan was smooth.