Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Pond's Twisted Tunnel (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142)

HwangHarin October 7th, 2016 05:31 PM

Re: Pond's Twisted Tunnel

The shecat looked up hearing Pond. She was to tired to do anything. Pond's meow woke up her causing it to start mewing loudly.

jaymoon October 7th, 2016 05:36 PM

Claw a kittypet limps around trying to find shelter she trips " dangit " she whispered geting up

FOXXRR October 7th, 2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 2339)
The tom slowly closed his amber orbs in disbelief. Why, of all days, would there be so many cats in this tunnel? He opened his mouth to breath in all the new scents. Doing so, his mind provoked more questions. "W-w-who are you guys?" Pond spoke openly, hoping that someone would respond to his messages. Was everyone as aloof as he was? Most likely not- they probably were just adjusting to the dusky, silty tunnel?

Synth stood up and licked his chest hair with embarrassed licks(I think I did that correctly), "Well... hi, ze cat I just bumpd into," He mewed, "Ma naim is Synth(Spelling it horribly on purpose, he has a horrible thick accent), Whatza yourz?"

HwangHarin October 7th, 2016 06:32 PM

the she cat got up the kits mewling got louder echoing through the tunnels

Gusty October 7th, 2016 07:26 PM

Pond flinched slightly at Synth's accent. It was a strange, scratchy sound that he'd prefer not to hear. Trying to ignore his dislike, the tomcat answered the question. "I'm P-Pond." He replied, beginning to feel uncomfortable.
As if to top of all of his worries, he heard a strange mew in the background. The feline recognized it: a kit's yowl. Even though Pond himself didn't have offspring, he did come in contact with a kit once- saving its life from the deadly traps of the tunnels. Listening to this rhythmic call made him jerk his head away from Synth, but towards the newborn.

FOXXRR October 7th, 2016 07:35 PM

"Ah, you hear zem? Zat is a kit, yes?" Synth mewed, "Would be músh(much) easir if I know aroun' dis tunnel, yes?"

HwangHarin October 7th, 2016 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 2546)
Pond flinched slightly at Synth's accent. It was a strange, scratchy sound that he'd prefer not to hear. Trying to ignore his dislike, the tomcat answered the question. "I'm P-Pond." He replied, beginning to feel uncomfortable.
As if to top of all of his worries, he heard a strange mew in the background. The feline recognized it: a kit's yowl. Even though Pond himself didn't have offspring, he did come in contact with a kit once- saving its life from the deadly traps of the tunnels. Listening to this rhythmic call made him jerk his head away from Synth, but towards the newborn.

THe shecat felt something stear at them so she got up quickly grabbed her kit got it to quiet down and run through a different tunnel, desperate to get her kit to safty. The kit was still mewling but not as loud.

FOXXRR October 7th, 2016 07:43 PM

"Ze kit sound barly herd no?" Synth continued with his dreadful accent, "Follow zem, cause dey left scent tráil, no?". Without waiting for the other cat to reply, he trotted to the direction of where the scent was last.

HwangHarin October 7th, 2016 07:44 PM

the shecat ran wanting to get her kit out of harm, she ran faster, and the kit mewled louder

FOXXRR October 7th, 2016 07:50 PM

Facing the tunnel the cat had fled to, Synth inhaled as he got ready to yowl. At his loudest, synth yowled"OUI! WHATZ ZÉ MATTER WITH YÓU!!! COME BÁK!"