Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   ShadowClan's Clash (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20770)

Mango April 16th, 2019 10:30 PM

Re: ShadowClan's Clash

Butternutsun awoke to a battle, her eyes were wide in shock as she realized it was her clanmates fighting eachother. She wasn’t sure what the fight was over so she stood defensively planning only to attack if attacked. (Open)

Soaringpaw dove into the nursery and glanced at the queens,” I can take kits who are going to stick by my side and can walk a long way and one kit who I can carry.” (Open)

Branch of Life April 17th, 2019 05:33 AM

Forestshade sprinted down away, anxiety ridden. Did he know? If he did, he sure paid no attention to it. He knew he was going to fight somecat. Who will it be? He didn’t look at where he was going, he just wanted to chase all of these thoughts away. He stopped at the entrance and turned around . He didn’t want to leave. So, he hurled himself back into the fight. The Havana Brown knew this was where a cat would see him and make him their target. Forestshade took a deep breath, his eyes were dark with anxiety. Even though his paws were shaking with fear, his tail was flicking with anger. He turned in a circle around himself that forced others to move away from him and he could see all around him.

[OPEN]

Gold April 17th, 2019 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 588191)
The large tom reared back just in time, hissing with anger. His bushed fur made him appear twice as huge than he truly was, and with a vicious snarl the tabby lunged at his opponent, jaws snapping wildly, trying to grab hold of any part of Ivyheart that he could manage. "After tonight, those who deserve it will finally be able to take control of this territory!" he yowled. "Begone with the weak!" @Gold

Ivyheart slashed at his muzzle, snarling "Then why don't you go!"

dino. April 17th, 2019 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold (Post 588299)

Ivyheart slashed at his muzzle, snarling "Then why don't you go!"

The tabby barked a harsh laugh, barely flinching as her claws drew blood along his nose. "Oh, that's funny!" he laughed, taking a step back. "The part where you're mistaken, I mean!" He lunged suddenly at Ivyheart, aiming for the she-cat's throat.

Gold April 17th, 2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 588353)
The tabby barked a harsh laugh, barely flinching as her claws drew blood along his nose. "Oh, that's funny!" he laughed, taking a step back. "The part where you're mistaken, I mean!" He lunged suddenly at Ivyheart, aiming for the she-cat's throat.

(Who do you want to win? I would prefer to have her win, because in my other battle, my Skunkpaw will lose, but as long as she doesn't die, anything's fine with me!)

Ivyheart took a massive leap, and attempted to land on Lizardstripe's back when she landed back down.

dino. April 17th, 2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold (Post 588425)

(Who do you want to win? I would prefer to have her win, because in my other battle, my Skunkpaw will lose, but as long as she doesn't die, anything's fine with me!)

Ivyheart took a massive leap, and attempted to land on Lizardstripe's back when she landed back down.

(I want her to win so she can totally embarrass Lizardstripe and reveal what a total loser he is <3)

Lizardstripe pulled back quickly, but not fast enough. Ivyheart's body crashed down on top of his and he let out a yowl of anger, pain and frustration as he stumbled, nearly collapsing. "Get off!" he roared, and reared suddenly, attempting to throw his opponent off of his back.

Gold April 17th, 2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 588431)
(I want her to win so she can totally embarrass Lizardstripe and reveal what a total loser he is <3)

Lizardstripe pulled back quickly, but not fast enough. Ivyheart's body crashed down on top of his and he let out a yowl of anger, pain and frustration as he stumbled, nearly collapsing. "Get off!" he roared, and reared suddenly, attempting to throw his opponent off of his back.

"HAVE IT YOUR WAY!" Ivyheart panted, her multi-colored fur still untouched by scratches, scrapes, and blood. Ivyheart leaped into the air again, and tried to land on his head and jump off quickly.

dino. April 17th, 2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold (Post 588433)

"HAVE IT YOUR WAY!" Ivyheart panted, her multi-colored fur still untouched by scratches, scrapes, and blood. Ivyheart leaped into the air again, and tried to land on his head and jump off quickly.

With a snarl he twisted out of the way, though her claws snagged one of his ears and tore through the skin. He let out a dog-like sort of yelp at the sudden pain and paused for a moment, reaching one paw to brush away the blood. Ouch, that blow had some strength to it. The tabby shook his head and bared his teeth, bunching his muscles and lunging forward once more. His jaws snapped shut around one of Ivyheart's forelegs, teeth cutting through the flesh. Even if she gets free, this should give her something to think about!

Gold April 17th, 2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 588439)
With a snarl he twisted out of the way, though her claws snagged one of his ears and tore through the skin. He let out a dog-like sort of yelp at the sudden pain and paused for a moment, reaching one paw to brush away the blood. Ouch, that blow had some strength to it. The tabby shook his head and bared his teeth, bunching his muscles and lunging forward once more. His jaws snapped shut around one of Ivyheart's forelegs, teeth cutting through the flesh. Even if she gets free, this should give her something to think about!

Yowling with pain, Ivyheart sunk her teeth into Lizardstripe's leg, hoping he would let her go to fight back. He's a pretty decent fighter!

dino. April 17th, 2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold (Post 588446)

Yowling with pain, Ivyheart sunk her teeth into Lizardstripe's leg, hoping he would let her go to fight back. He's a pretty decent fighter!

Pain flared through his body and he released his opponent with a snarl, while at the same time ripping his leg free from her teeth. He slunk back a few paces and spat blood onto the ground, then swiped his tongue around his jaws. Lizardstripe offered Ivyheart a sinister smile. "You know, this would all be so much easier if you'd just join our side," he said, taking a small step forward. "You wouldn't have to die if you did."