Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Warriors' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30440)

shaae_26 September 27th, 2020 04:16 PM

Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Wolf (Post 814300)
{Ravenkit looked around. Spotting a little cranny he could squeeze through, he made a atmept to get to the warriors den. He squeezed in.} "Whoa!" {He said. Ravenkit sat down in the middle of the nest.} "I'm a warrior now!" {He saw a cat had woken up.} uh-oh!
[open]

Thornheart saw the little kit and growled, not terribly mean though, jst warningly. "Get out kit." He said, not wanting to sound mean, because he loved kits, but not when they were in the warriors den.

Dovey September 27th, 2020 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flowerfeather2000 (Post 814355)
Thornheart saw the little kit and growled, not terribly mean though, jst warningly. "Get out kit." He said, not wanting to sound mean, because he loved kits, but not when they were in the warriors den.

“why should I?” Ravenkit mew’d.

JusticeRabbit September 27th, 2020 05:44 PM

(Mind if I join like Bluekit is trying to get Ravenkit out of the Warriors den? @Star Wolf )

shaae_26 September 27th, 2020 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Wolf (Post 814400)
“why should I?” Ravenkit mew’d.

"Because your not a warrior quite yet, but your almost there!" Thronheart said happily. "Why don't you clean the elders bedding, good apprentices do that". Said Thornheart. "If you do it, maybe they'll think your an apprentice, and apprentice is closer to warrior than kit!" He said trying to trick the kit nicely.

Dovey September 27th, 2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flowerfeather2000 (Post 814435)
"Because your not a warrior quite yet, but your almost there!" Thronheart said happily. "Why don't you clean the elders bedding, good apprentices do that". Said Thornheart. "If you do it, maybe they'll think your an apprentice, and apprentice is closer to warrior than kit!" He said trying to trick the kit nicely.

"Really?" Ravenkit mew'd. "Where do I find the moss?"

Dovey September 27th, 2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowpaw234 (Post 814406)
(Mind if I join like Bluekit is trying to get Ravenkit out of the Warriors den? @Star Wolf )

(Not a promblem, but Thorn is tricking them @Flowerfeather2000 )

shaae_26 September 28th, 2020 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Wolf (Post 814485)
"Really?" Ravenkit mew'd. "Where do I find the moss?"

"It grows on the camp barrier and the rock walls sometimes, I'd check there". Thornheart mew'd. "I'll go with you so you can get a lot of moss." He ssaid leading the kit out of the warriors den to the rocks.

Dovey September 28th, 2020 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flowerfeather2000 (Post 814514)
"It grows on the camp barrier and the rock walls sometimes, I'd check there". Thornheart mew'd. "I'll go with you so you can get a lot of moss." He ssaid leading the kit out of the warriors den to the rocks.

“Thank you!” {He bounced away.}

shaae_26 September 28th, 2020 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Wolf (Post 814564)
“Thank you!” {He bounced away.}

"No problem". Thornheart called and watched the kit leave the warriors den without a fight, get some moss, and head to the elders den.

Arie October 2nd, 2020 12:39 PM

-- @Redtalon --

Doetuft was somewhat asleep. Or well rather, the blind molly was drowsing off in her nest, the nest she had been sharing with Talonstone ever since they arrived and got settled into their new camp. It had become rather comfortable over the last few days, the occasional addition of a feather here and some moss there and it was overall just somewhere where she enjoyed being. Of course it was better when the white tom was there resting too, it all hit an extra degree of comfortableness. It wasn't like her to be drowsing off, but after having woken from a nightmare, she'd needed to sit still and wait out the shakiness that would overcome her body and the horrible thoughts and that was best done by just... existing for some time. And that was exactly what she'd been doing. Curled fully up, nose hidden in a particular spot of moss that smelled of the white tom that she wished hadn't gone on out on a patrol that early. They were independent beings but whenever a nightmare that Sagefeather dominated ravaged through her mind she needed the... steadiness of someone else. But now she was just there, curled up and resting until she felt like she would be ready to face life once again.