Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   ⚡︎ who misses the yowls of the battle? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60764)

MockingRabbit February 9th, 2023 01:16 PM

Re: ⚡︎ who misses the yowls of the battle?

I have Froststorm of ShadowClan, Specklemist of RiverClan or Rabbiteye of WindClan(Or Swiftheart, if Rabbiteye mysteriously goes missing or something) @Wingnettle

Wingnettle February 9th, 2023 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbiteye (Post 1366462)
I have Froststorm of ShadowClan, Specklemist of RiverClan or Rabbiteye of WindClan(Or Swiftheart, if Rabbiteye mysteriously goes missing or something) @Wingnettle

Good: I'm going to add those to the first posts to keep track of how many warriors of which clans have been proposed.

Pitou February 9th, 2023 01:24 PM

I was actually just conceptualizing a plot for Cougarivy but this works well as the jump off. So I can propose Cougarivy of Shadowclan. I'm looking to get her a mortal (but not fatal) wound via infection post battle ^^

While she won't actually trespass she's rather antagonistic and unafraid to throw the first punch if ThC stepped over.

ophelia February 9th, 2023 09:00 PM

[ @Wingnettle ] - I have Beastflame of RiverClan who is always looking for a fight. He wouldn't start one, but if someone else were to, he'd be the first to follow. I also have Whispersong of Windclan if you'd prefer a Windclan patrol to face off with yours, but she'd be more likely to try and find a peaceful resolution if her side was the one that initiated.

ameko February 9th, 2023 11:29 PM

@Wingnettle - i have cloverdust of riverclan who could be a part of the opposing patrol! i don't think she'd be one to instigate a fight, but she would defend her clanmates if it came to it.

for an idea: since clover's head is often in the clouds, she could trespass accidentally while chasing a leaf or prey and end up being confronted by the thunderclan patrol? maybe she was on her own and the other riverclan cats happen upon them at this time.

Name: Cloverdust
Pronouns: She/her
Clan: RiverClan
Battle experience: None in RP (as I just made her), but she has the basic skills needed to become a warrior. Not a good fighter, and doesn't know many moves besides the most common ones taught to her.
Reason to fight (defend/attack first/trespassing etc): She wouldn't be the first to attack, but she could trespass accidentally. She'd also defend her clanmates if it came to it (even if one of them instigated).

Wingnettle February 10th, 2023 01:41 PM

bump

Wingnettle February 11th, 2023 12:35 PM

bump!

Wingnettle February 13th, 2023 06:24 AM

bump!

elaif February 13th, 2023 11:24 AM

@Wingnettle
I have a Shadowclan cat to toss up,
Vulture'fang, is a bit of a loose cannon so it's more than likely he'll toss out some snarky insults, adding some heat to the already burning fire.

SpiritWolf_yt February 13th, 2023 11:26 AM

for the sake of it, i'll toss thornclaw in so the battle can be part of his life
@Wingnettle