Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   supernatural mayhem|P (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74858)

arrow. December 15th, 2023 01:46 PM

Re: supernatural mayhem|P

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~WallyDarling~ (Post 1521013)

~Helene~
She stopped in her tracks, turning red and taking a step back. "w-what did you- wha-iuh-" at this point, she was a mix between pure shock and being super flustered, and realky xouldnt think straight anymore. "w-what do- why? How- what-"

- - - >Jyn< - - -

Jyn was blushing from embarrassment, but she wanted to get away, so she raised an eyebrow, smirking at the other woman. "Hmmmm, too flustered to talk, officer~?"

(Awww these 2 gay beans lol)

JusticeRabbit December 15th, 2023 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christmassharkie (Post 1521018)
- - - >Jyn< - - -

Jyn was blushing from embarrassment, but she wanted to get away, so she raised an eyebrow, smirking at the other woman. "Hmmmm, too flustered to talk, officer~?"

(Awww these 2 gay beans lol)

(lol yesss(
~Helene~
"i- n-no! No i-im not!" she said stiffly, although the red on her face said a very different story. She crossed her arms, still a brught red, but trying to hide it as she looked at Jyn.

arrow. December 15th, 2023 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~WallyDarling~ (Post 1521024)

(lol yesss(
~Helene~
"i- n-no! No i-im not!" she said stiffly, although the red on her face said a very different story. She crossed her arms, still a brught red, but trying to hide it as she looked at Jyn.

- - - >Jyn< - - -

Jyn smirked more, as she winked at her. It was always fun to tease women, as much as their faces went red. It was funny to see them blush. "Are you sure about that, officer~? I can see you blushing~…"

JusticeRabbit December 15th, 2023 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christmassharkie (Post 1521026)
- - - >Jyn< - - -

Jyn smirked more, as she winked at her. It was always fun to tease women, as much as their faces went red. It was funny to see them blush. "Are you sure about that, officer~? I can see you blushing~…"

~Helene~
"y-yes im sure!" she snapped, crossing her arms, trying to hide her face, as she reached for her gun. "why are you distracting me, ma'am?" she asked, composing herself and looking at Jyn

(would u join a wild west rp?)

arrow. December 15th, 2023 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~WallyDarling~ (Post 1521159)

~Helene~
"y-yes im sure!" she snapped, crossing her arms, trying to hide her face, as she reached for her gun. "why are you distracting me, ma'am?" she asked, composing herself and looking at Jyn

(would u join a wild west rp?)

- - - >Jyn< - - -

She hummed softly, shrugging her shoulders. She slipped by the officer, and bolted out of the alleyway. When she was far enough, she changed form again.

(Yassss)

JusticeRabbit December 15th, 2023 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christmassharkie (Post 1521169)
- - - >Jyn< - - -

She hummed softly, shrugging her shoulders. She slipped by the officer, and bolted out of the alleyway. When she was far enough, she changed form again.

(Yassss)

~helene~
She ran after the lady, panting. She never ran this much. She grabbed her gun, looking around.

arrow. December 15th, 2023 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~WallyDarling~ (Post 1521230)

~helene~
She ran after the lady, panting. She never ran this much. She grabbed her gun, looking around.

- - - >Jyn< - - -

She smiled when she had lost the officer. She could see her, and her cheeks reddened. The taller woman was quite attractive and that interested her. If only there was a easier way to bond with the other woman without her knowing it was her. She then decided to shift into a different woman, still short, but attractive and captivating that wore the same uniform as the other woman. Her voice was different as well. Like silk. "Are you looking for someone?" she asked, walking over to her.

JusticeRabbit December 16th, 2023 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christmassharkie (Post 1521234)
- - - >Jyn< - - -

She smiled when she had lost the officer. She could see her, and her cheeks reddened. The taller woman was quite attractive and that interested her. If only there was a easier way to bond with the other woman without her knowing it was her. She then decided to shift into a different woman, still short, but attractive and captivating that wore the same uniform as the other woman. Her voice was different as well. Like silk. "Are you looking for someone?" she asked, walking over to her.

~Helene~
She turned bright red. "god youre hot-" she murmured. "oh- n-no!" she said, quickly covering her face.

(sorry for the short post)

arrow. December 16th, 2023 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~WallyDarling~ (Post 1521263)

~Helene~
She turned bright red. "god youre hot-" she murmured. "oh- n-no!" she said, quickly covering her face.

(sorry for the short post)

- - - >Jyn< - - -

She blushed, reaching up to take her hands away from her face. "Hehe, you're pretty hot yourself~" she looked up at her, innocently biting her lower lip.

(It's okay)

JusticeRabbit December 16th, 2023 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christmassharkie (Post 1521264)
- - - >Jyn< - - -

She blushed, reaching up to take her hands away from her face. "Hehe, you're pretty hot yourself~" she looked up at her, innocently biting her lower lip.

(It's okay)

~Helene~
"i-i-" she began, turning a bright red, and hiding her face.