Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72654)

Naila November 25th, 2023 09:20 PM

Re: [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

1 Attachment(s)
Name
Cloudkit, Cloudpaw, Cloudfire

Voiceclaim
Pinkpatheress

Appearance
This kit visibly takes after her mother, she has faded dark grey stripes with heterochromia
Attachment 2937

Personality
Cloudkit is very optimistic when it comes to just about everything in her life as well as being quite joyful, but she tends to keep to herself and has a problem with zoning out a ton.

Extra
So far everything else is WIP

Mica November 27th, 2023 07:36 PM

Name:
Birdkit, Birdpaw, Birdshadow

Voiceclaim
Oh dear uhhhhh, I have no idea

Appearance:
Birdkit has a blue-grey pelt with a deep blue overcoat and darker tabby markings. She has a white sock on her left front paw, and white toes on her other paws, except for her rear right paw. She has amber eyes like Larkfire. She has a white muzzle and a white chest.

Personality:
Birdkit is a cheerful, lighthearted kit who looks for the best out of any situation. She has a natural curiosity that often leads her into trouble, but her excitable nature means she doesn't really understand consequences or scolding. She loves her siblings, and will convince them to go on adventures with her, which more often than not lead them out of camp. She is a trouble maker, but the type of trouble maker that doesn't realize she's creating trouble, just wants to have fun.

Dynamic with Larkfire:
Birdkit is super affectionate with her mother, and bounces off her curious nature, much to Larkfire's dismay, who tries to keep her curiosities to herself. Birdkit will always try to impress her mother, and thinks that making cool discoveries will win her affection.

Dynamic with Darkfall:
Birdkit's energy can be kind of exhausting for Darkfall, and her father's reserved nature leads her to gravitate more towards Larkfire. But she cares for her father, and enjoys his gentle nature with her and her siblings.

Extra:
Obviously her personality and dynamics will change as her life does, but she will start off super energetic and curious!

shaae_26 December 1st, 2023 05:12 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/Kc62kcPr/coolte...88222087-1.png
(click for the art im using)
He/Him, AMAB
Other Possible Names: Riverkit, Hawkkit, Icekit, Shadowkit

Personality/Plot ideas
Badgerkit is an eager kit. He constantly wants to learn and know anything and everything about the world and the way of life. As a kit, he'll constantly be asking questions, trying to copy what he see's apprentices do, and even eavesdropping on warriors conversations to try to learn more. Once he becomes an apprentice, he'll go above any beyond to try to be the best of the best at every single skill. Seeing as this is not really phyiscally possible, no matter how much work he puts in, Badgerpaw will start to get depressed. The Dark Forest will notice him and he will begin to train in there, assuming it to be the only way to become better than the rest of his peers/siblings. He'll be too caught up in getting better in his training to notice the manipulation or true intention of the dark forest, to make him a ruthless murderer, and maybe he'll make a bad mistake or two, and maybe even end up killing someone he loves to please them, before realizing whats been going on and refuse to continue training in the dark forest. He'll become a warrior and try to push his dark past behind him, though jealousy at cats better than him will always push through, and even if he doesn't let it show, it'll always be there

Appearance
Based off the image i linked in his name >>>: Badgerkit has a unique appearance. He has a grayscale pelt, starting with a lighter silver under coat, going into a slate-gray saddle, which is then mostly covered by a black saddle. Same thing on his face, he has a mainly silver face, with a slate gray stripe that is mostly covered by a black stripe. His paws are white and his eyes are a water-blue.

Dynamic w/ parents: Badgerkit will love his parents but he will mostly only talk to them to learn. He'll be asking questions about the world, about himself, about the family, about the clan/s, etc, to get information and grow his brain, but also as he ages, ask about how to perfect a technique and even indirectly ask how to murder someone as he reaches that point in his life... He'll probably gravitate more towards Larkfire because he'll like that she's related to Dawnstar and ask her a lot about that whole side of the family but he'll appreciate his father none-the-less.

Other: Dunno if i'll be chosen or not cuz this is a super important pair but i enjoyed the opportunity to just apply <3
Ur both V cool <3 @Dark @Rose

MangofDoom December 1st, 2023 08:06 PM

Gladekit :luckyclover:

gladekit
shadowclan kit | 0 moons
╰┄┈ she/they | lesbian ┈┄╯
═ ═ ═

She/they - possibly lesbian? - (Gladerush? Gladestride?)
This is what they will be like around apprentice age, their arc will continue from there
:luckyclover:
Glade is an odd kit. She often stares into the sky for hours, just thinking. They are as logical as they can be in any situation, rarely letting their emotions make desicions for her. Their whispy appearance and soft spoken manner may lead you to believe she is weak, but you would be dead wrong.
Glade’s dream is to become the deadliest and most vicious warrior alive. She wants to protect her clan from anything and anyone. Due to her focus on keeping the clan safe, she will rarely think of the more individual problems. She is not the best at emotional confrontation, partly because she has to stifle down anything she may feel.
Bare in mind, she is not stuck up and completely unapproachable. She just doesn’t like to open herself up, afraid she may reveal something and they will use that to destroy her and how people think of her.

:luckyclover: Appearance[/URL] :luckyclover:
Gladekit has mainly black/gray pelt, amber eyes, and a few bits of near white. She also has some speckles. I can edit if needed!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=45303

:luckyclover: Parental Relationships :luckyclover:
This will sorta depend on a bunch of different factors but I think she will be the “quiet one that doesn’t cause trouble” type of kid. She will always check in with them on any decently big decision make sure they approve. I think that for a while her parents and maybe some siblings will be the only people she talks about personal stuff with. She doesn’t get comfortable with others easily

:luckyclover: Future Plans :luckyclover:
I want Glade to become a powerhouse, as well as cool and calculated. Maybe a position in something. I think it’d be fun if they murder a cat, too. I think that it would be because the cat was blackmailing her? Or something? Justified to retaliate but not to that extreme. Maybe this could happen as an apprentice.

Rose December 5th, 2023 07:48 PM

kits
soon :tm:

poppy December 5th, 2023 07:54 PM

fallen awaits her new siblings with intense dread like :quivering:

sol. December 5th, 2023 08:05 PM

how easily i give in is concerning

❝ BLOOD OF THE COVENANT RUNS THICKER THAN WATER OF THE WOMB ❞ ·˚

LAURELKIT | LAURELPAW | LAURELDANCER

" You know I'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat. "

A she-cat who loves more fiercely than anyone, who would kill for the ones she loves. She seems to be a carbon copy of her mother; the only exception being her coat being a few shades lighter. I'd say the most intriguing part of her features are her eyes; bright and sparkling, and holding an intelligence that seems to be beyond her years. But for now, it is often overshadowed by kitlike mischief.

The most captivating thing about Laurel is her aura. She's confident and reassuring as a warm summer breeze- after all, her name means victory. Like her mother, she's playful and affectionate, but a key difference is a proud outspokeness. Her honesty is a key trait to her personality, and I can see her becoming a ringleader for her siblings even if she isn't the oldest.

starry December 7th, 2023 03:08 PM

https://orig00.deviantart.net/8c06/f...er-dcaxe46.gif

SNOWKIT -> Snowpaw -> Snowhaze(?)

He/him | AMAB

Appearance
if possible, i would use this design
Snowkit is an agile tomcat with fluffy fur that is slightly curled. His coat consists of lighter greys, darker greys, and black, divided up along his body. He has a few black speckles, the other color divisions are mostly larger sections. His ears are a light pink and he has bright turquoise blue eyes.

Personality
Snowkit is a playful kit who always wants to impress. Sometimes, he can get a bit thrown off by his ego. He definitely has a lot of temperament and gets annoyed quickly, but if you know what switches him off, it's nice to work with him. What sometimes gets viewed as too much confidence is more of an insecure way of trying to impress and please others. Snowy often feels pressure to show others his skills and feels that if he doesn't catch up fast enough to his other littermates, they will judge him.

However, this tomcat can actually be really sweet and humourful if you give him your trust. It might take a while for him to get used to new people, and he's careful about letting others in, but when he does he's a really great partner to have by your side. He always makes the best effort and pleases others. He's usually kind and shy, but can get cold and cocky if you annoy him.

So his personality is actually really sweet if you know how to deal with him, but if you flick his switch and annoy him, he can become a trouble.

+ kind, helpful, humourful +
= people pleaser, playful, trust issues =
- moody, insecure, closed minded -

Possible Plots
I'm not the best at making plots. Possibly his trust gets misused, and he's really closed and starts having issues with himself, and needs someone to pull him out of it. After that, he becomes a stronger, more open cat who learnt from his struggles.

Relations with Family
darkfall- adores him, and admires that he is a strong, independent and loyal warrior.

larkfire- admires how much she has achieved and has done for the clan.

other siblings- depends on their personalities.

@Rose @Dark not the best but here

SpiritWolf_yt December 7th, 2023 03:25 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=45518

FALCONKIT - FALCON PAW - FALCONSIGHT?

[ I can't decide the name but I like falconkit a lot XD

Gender/ pronouns

male | He/Him

Detailed desc

Muscular dark grey body with light grey from throat to underbelly, light brown right eye, dark brown left eye, black ears. Speckled nose, Black patches with black stripes , striped black tail.

Simplified desc

dark grey body, light grey from throat to underbelly, black ears, light brown right eye, dark brown left eye, black patches with black stripes, black striped tail.

Personality

careful, protective ( despite size), loyal , brave, quick witted,

Future personality

Dead serious, brave, protective, loyal, aggressive when annoyed, quick witted, stern, Obedient, respectful, bold, kind ( mainly to his family )

RELATIONSHIP

Parent relationship: very close, willing to stand up for both of his parents anytime anywhere

Sibling relationship: Close, Is protective of them, willing to stand up to bullies for them, willing to put up with there annoyance and playfulness

Uncle/aunt's: it's a ok relationship, Would still be obedient and do what he is asked, is willing to put up with Downstars, grumbles and growls, and is willing to help his fellow family member out along with his clan duties.

@Rose @Dark ( sorry if you didn't want to be mentioned I'm not sure if I'm doing anything correctly :sob: )

lesbianism December 9th, 2023 06:28 AM

MAGPIEKIT (MAGGIE, THEY/THEM)
Magpiecall, Magpiestrike, Magpielark
A black tabby with a white underbelly and brown eyes. Magpie was named after the bird for their black and white fur.
x One of thirteen in their litter, Magpiekit sometimes thinks that whatever they do, someone else has already done first, and even if they do it first, someone will come along tomorrow and do it better. They don't mind it most of the time - they're content to play a supporting role in life.
x Magpie is agreeable and supportive, sometimes to a self-detrimental degree. If someone needs a helping paw, Magpie is right there with four of them - but they never seem to ask for any help or support themself. They sometimes end up over-extending themself, ending up asleep on their feet when they volunteer for both the dawn and dusk patrols.

Possible arc: Magpiepaw starts their apprenticeship trying to be the best of the best - but with the family they were born into, they're playing an unwinnable game. Tired of trying and trying and never reaching their unreachable goals, Magpiepaw decides to stop trying - if they fail on purpose, at least no one can say they weren't good enough.
x Magpie's apprenticeship goes swiftly downhill, and as their assessment approaches, it's starting to look like they'll be stuck as an apprentice. After a much needed heart-to-heart/proverbial kick-in-the-head from their parent/close sibling/mentor, Magpie snaps out of it and puts in the extra hours, just in time to pass their assessment and earn their warrior name. They still occasionally fall into old habits when the pressure gets too high, but Magpie is determined to make up for their messy apprenticeship, helping out in the clan wherever they can.

Rose December 9th, 2023 08:25 PM

update
so so, 90% likely that we're going to be choosing the 12 of 13 on the 20th, and then the kits shall be born on January 1st o7

ChaosBringer. December 9th, 2023 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose (Post 1517331)
update
so so, 90% likely that we're going to be choosing the 12 of 13 on the 20th, and then the kits shall be born on January 1st o7

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO o/

.Sunshine. December 9th, 2023 09:03 PM

Echokit,Echopaw,Echofall
Male
A very dark grey tom with brown tabby splotches and icy blue eyes
Personality: INTJ-T the Architect
disabillity's: he Has autism and it will take quiet awhile for him to start talking, maybe around late apprentice years, he will also have trouble understanding emotions.

im not sure if im supposed to mention u or not so sorry if not @Rose

Nixey December 10th, 2023 10:52 AM

Maybe

Rose December 14th, 2023 08:34 PM

Whaaaaat's this??

furrensic December 14th, 2023 08:52 PM

https://i.imgur.com/0cxeoVN.png

“THE JUDGE. THE JURY. THE EXECUTIONER. ”

quillkit, an odd little thing. slender with long legs, one would think the tom is a spider. deep grey fur, he carries his father's traits of tabby markings with stripe his ears, legs, tail, and leave an 'm' shape on his forehead. these markings are almost black, and it covers fur on his ears. a medium grey covers the middle of his face, almost in a heart shape, if it wasn't cut down the middle by the dark grey that covers most of his pelt. this medium grey covers areas of his underbelly, legs, and tail. theres darker grey marking his eyelids, under his eyes, and some of his cheeks. a light grey covers his muzzle, chin, leading down his chest and his underbelly, along with his paws. lastly, his tail is docked in a way, not as long as the average cats. his fur has varying lengths, but is typically short besides the fur on his ears and tail, and hind legs. he has heterochromatic, wide eyes that consist of one being blue and one amber.

- quillkit / quillpaw / quillthorn, quillflurry, quillmumble
- cis male. preferred pronouns he/him, he'll accept anything though.
- the judge. the jury. and the executioner.
- no sugar coating.

THE JUDGE.
quillkit has a deep calling for knowledge about the world around him, the clans and those outside of it. rules are his main focus - why do they exist? quillkit questions them, and follows them begrudgingly. he has his own moral compass, which some things he thinks is right..some may disagree with. for the most part, he believes in justice for all. judgemental, that's what he is. however, he's silent, never vocal about it...most of the time. he speaks his mind, loud and clear and never showing fear for any consequence. he doesn't think it's right? oh, he'll blurt it out within a second. blunt and straight to the point, quillkit doesn't like sugar coating. he doesn't like things to be sugar coated for him either. is he a kit? yes. don't talk down at him, though.

THE JURY.
quillkit questions the facts. how can anybody be so sure of something? if someone says something only has one meaning, quill will argue there's another meaning. argumentative, his bold and blunt nature drives him to give quick witted remarks to those around him no matter their age. watch out warriors as elders, this kid has a smart mouth and doesn't care. nothing is for certain when it comes to him except his need to stand up for the weak or what he believes in. narrow minded, he doesn't care for the opinions of his clanmates or even his leader if it goes against his. the only ones he's willing to listen to is his family's, which he considers the most important. he's more family oriented than clan oriented. his temper turns short when it comes to his siblings especially, should anyone dare insult.one of them, they have to deal with quillkit's sharp words and possibly even sharper bite.

THE EXECUTIONER.
it's his way or the highway. stubborn, quillkit always thinks his way is best. why can't he just decide how things are done? he takes on a leader like role between his siblings, or tries to at least. on the outside, this little tom appears quite confident, possibly even arrogant. however, he's critical of himself and his abilities. despite his mostly sour and..well, bratty nature, he's quite trustworthy.

Dark December 17th, 2023 06:21 AM

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that we will be choosing on Wednesday, Dec 20th (time undecided). For you stragglers be sure to get your applications in! And for you four ( @Nixey. @celeste @Doom @Kuwu ) finish those placeholders!! :heartbounce:

Dakotaa December 17th, 2023 10:59 AM

~ SageKit - SagePaw - SageFlutter ~
A silver tabby she-cat with green eyes…
-A shout to Larks lost brother, Sagesilly-

SageKit will be an honest to god sweet heart, very sensitive and very gentle… This little she-kit will be the emotional support out of all the kitties, and will love her siblings with all her heart…

Why do I want this kit? I know I’m terrible at keeping kittens active, but I saw these silly applications and I saw an idea for a little doll… Not just that, I’m looking for a bit of spice to my life, and having a kit like this might be… interesting. I can promise you that she will be adopted back to you guys if something comes up.

My future plans with her are for her gentleness to cause her problems. She’ll be an absolute push over, and ultimately, will cause her a lot of drama and heart break.

Silly fact section

She is heavily based off of Fluttershy.

She will have a distinctive butterfly white spot on her chest, face and back.

She will definitely be a mommas girl, often hanging out in the medicine den with her. She won’t be helping, but she’ll definitely just be sitting in a corner watching her mom work.

SageKit will often get the zoomies early in the morning the moment she learns how to run.

She will probably be the most average size of the kittens.

She totally won’t become a raging bisexual with a lean towards she-cats! Totally not her!

When the kittens play clan games, SageKit always wants to play deputy, but is pushed into being the medicine cat/ medicine cat apprentice because she’s too quiet to play deputy.

That’s all the facts!

perseus. December 17th, 2023 07:02 PM

jaykit
the wheel of fortune and the magician

"change, cycles, and inevitable fate" "willpower, desire, creation, manifestation"

●・○・●・○・●

jaykit took after their mother mostly in looks, being shades of grey with the bright amber eyes but had patches of dark grey color with tabby markings that covered parts of her back legs and tail and her front paws and parts of their face. he also has a white underbelly with some toes being white as well. their fur is medium in length, with parts of their tail being fluffier. they also have extra fluff near the tips of their ears, which seem to be slightly larger than the normal ear. their whiskers are not perfectly straight, some being slightly zigzagged in shape.

genderfluid - amab at birth
alternative names - opossum, raccoon, owl, rook, snail

●・○・●・○・●

the wheel of fortune

jaykit is an observant and intelligent, he would rather sit and observe those around him, learning their mannerisms. they like to watch the changes that cats will go through their life, and what cycles that they continue in their everyday life. he likes to see what the inevitable fate has in store for everyone and how that will continue the changes and cycles till the end of time.

the magician

jaykit is very ambitious cat and has a desire to become one of the best in the clan. he would like to become something like the deputy or even leader. he at times struggles with his willpower, especially to do impulse things but they are slowly learning how to control these impulses and only use them later. she loves creation, being able to create things, in both a physical and metaphysical way, really helps her manifestations. they create new ways for them to do tasks that make them more efficient in which it allows for her to continue on her manifestation of becoming the best.

●・○・●・○・●

fun facts

when older, will come out as bisexual poly
favorite prey item will be birds
when playing things like clan, will insist they be the leader or deputy
for different arcs i might rp, it will be based on the reversed meanings of the cards
the wheel of fortune rx - no control, clinging to control, bad luck
the magician rx - trickery, illusions, out of touch

●・○・●・○・●

[ @Rose @Dark I did it *smiling imp emoji* ]

Rose December 20th, 2023 12:07 PM

:heart:

GoldenRavenWings December 20th, 2023 01:38 PM

- Dawnkit - Dawnpaw - Dawncreek -
- Dawnkit is a quiet, stubborn Trans with a black coat and white splotches. She is prefers to be alone but is happy to have a friend or sibling she favors around to play with when she’s ready! -
—————————

- Daffodilkit - Daffodilpaw - Daffodilspring -
- Daffodilkit is a small, thoughtful she with a gorgeous white pelt and brilliant leafy-green eyes. She can sometimes be troublesome but, due to her small size, is harder to catch in certain cases. She enjoys being around flowers and favors her mother over any other cat. -
@Rose @Dark

Dark December 22nd, 2023 03:51 PM

One last final bump because Kat and I haven’t gotten to it yet, yall have maybe as few as 3 hours and maybe as much as 24. Good luck!

willooowfeather December 22nd, 2023 07:12 PM

Is there still open slots left?
@Dark @Rose

Dark December 22nd, 2023 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willooow (Post 1525082)
Is there still open slots left?
@Dark @Rose

We haven’t chosen yet, so 12. I can’t guarantee that you have a lot of time to get your application in though, as we were planning to choose a few days ago

willooowfeather December 22nd, 2023 09:58 PM

@Rose and @Dark , I hope it's not too late to send in my application :heartbounce:

RACCOONKIT

Raccoonkit - Raccoonpaw - Raccoonstripe

she/her

She is a trash panda in a cat's body.

Raccoonkit the classic troublemaker. Pestering the elders, pestering her mother, pestering whoever listens for half a second. Incredibly curious with an eye for things she ought to know better than to do and finding a way to do it. Competes with her siblings, but needs Mother and Father's praise to feel confident in herself.

She'd grow up into a respectful warrior who can at least get herself out of the trouble she finds herself in.

Rose December 25th, 2023 01:42 PM

Here we are, finally. After multiple days of delay :rofl: whaaaaat no... this isn't five days late what are you talking about...

ANYWAY, I am really really excited to announce the 13 new lovelies joining the arkfam!! :puddled:

So here we are, in the order of ... well, anything;
though Bear has called dibs on Smokekit being the eldest lol

1. [ @BEAR. ]’s Smokekit
  2. [ @vampire ]’s Howlingkit
  3. [ @The Cannibal ]’s Gloomkit
  4. [ @FrostyGalaxy ]’s Cinder/Crowkit
  5. [ @tallulah ]’s Mirekit
  6. [ @SuspiciousMindz ]’s Rainkit
  7. [ @redshiftreign ]’s Newtkit
  8. [ @Micanomancy ]’s Birdkit
  9. [ @lesbianism]’s Magpiekit
  10. [ @furrensic ]’s Quillkit
  11. [ @The Doctor ]’s Ravenkit
  12. [ @Kass ]’s Whisper/Whisperingkit
  13. [ @Leafy ]’s Wispkit

And what is this? A 14th kit? [ @MangofDoom ]’s Fogkit is going to be adopted into the family as well, and will be an older sibling to the litter of 13, along with Sleepykit, Fallenkit, Larkkit, Sootkit, & Wolfkit. :heartbounce:

Side Notes!!:
- [ @Leafy ] & [ @The Doctor ], the two of you may need to decide which of you owns this design. (or they can be identical twins, who knows?) I can always help design a new cat for either of you, if you'd like!

[ @Dark ] and I just want to say that we absolutely adored every single application out there, and the main reason we took 5 extra days to decide on them was because there were so many wonderful ones. Really, in the end we had to ask for help to pick because we just couldn't decide at all ahah.

:love4:

To the rest of you who wanted a kitten, I can tell you to look forward to a future Larkfire/Lostspark-Darkfall litter, but who knows when that'll be? Until then, yes, I am going to shamelessly forward you to Cougarbite & Dreamingbloom's kit finder, as that litter too will be Dawnstar-family ehe, and will essentially be the nieces/nephews/other of this arkduo litter.

Again, I loved reading through your applications, thank you all for applying. Hope you all have wonderful holidays, an even happier New Years, and then we'll see you back here on January 1st, when the kits are born!!

:nuggle:

BEAR. December 25th, 2023 01:45 PM

smoke will crawl his way to freedom if u don't beat me to posting @Rose