Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Drawings for You! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4434)

217 February 25th, 2017 01:37 PM

Re: Drawings for You!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildpelt (Post 184163)
Okay, thanks so much! Are you pming the pic to me when your done?

I usually post it on DeviantArt and then link you to that here, but if you'd rather me PM the link to you I can do that ^^

goddess of ducks February 25th, 2017 10:00 PM

Warrior OC Form:
Name: Vireokit
Link: http://nightyscharries.weebly.com/vireokit.html
Facial Expression: Uhhh kind of mischievous looking or smirking. Like he just pulled a prank
Specific Markings: Picture in the link
Background Color(s): Umm maybe a pastel blue
Name on Drawing (yes or no): Yes please, but just do Vireo and not the -kit part
Other: His page is a WIP so if you need anymore info on him let me know :)
Oh and I gave you a watch on dA because you art is amazing and I will love it no matter what you think about it.

217 February 25th, 2017 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 184946)
Warrior OC Form:
Facial Expression: Uhhh kind of mischievous looking or smirking. Like he just pulled a prank
Name on Drawing (yes or no): Yes please, but just do Vireo and not the -kit part
Oh and I gave you a watch on dA because you art is amazing and I will love it no matter what you think about it.

Thank you so much, again, that's so sweet if you to say! I'll get right on your picture :-)

AbsurdJinx February 25th, 2017 11:06 PM

Name: Scorchingflame
Appearance (photo references accepted):
ref
/ Height \ Massive
/ Weight \ Big
/ Scars \ Thick, jagged scar running across throat and down right forearm; Several scars above nose, across muzzle; Thick scar from base of tail to upper left hind leg
/ Build \ More muscular than slender
/ Pelt Length \ Long and thick
/ Eye Color \ Golden
/ Main \ Ginger
/ Markings \ Darker, ginger tabby stripes

Facial Expression: Imma give you his personality traits, and you draw whatever mood they give you for his facial expression ^^
Independent; Loyal; Stoic;
Complex; Proud; Reserved;
Brittle; Cynical; Fiery;

Specific Markings: *see appearance*
Background Color(s): The color of his eyes
Name on Drawing (yes or no): Sure
Other: I really appreciate your work & i demand you to let me offer you kk ^^ thank you

217 February 25th, 2017 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 184946)
Warrior OC Form:

Vireo! I tried something new with a thinner brush to make some of the fur more definite, and I hope it meets your expectations. If not, tell me what to change and I'll change it!

217 February 25th, 2017 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx (Post 185035)
ref
/ Height \ Massive
/ Weight \ Big
/ Scars \ Thick, jagged scar running across throat and down right forearm; Several scars above nose, across muzzle; Thick scar from base of tail to upper left hind leg
/ Eye Color \ Golden
/ Main \ Ginger

Facial Expression: Imma give you his personality traits, and you draw whatever mood they give you for his facial expression ^^
Brittle; Cynical; Fiery;

Other: I really appreciate your work & i demand you to let me offer you kk ^^ thank you

Thank you for the very descriptive form! No kk needed though haha, it's all free! Very nice of you to offer, though! I'm glad you like my work and I'll get right on your drawing!
Since you added a description of the lower body as well, I suspect you'd like a full body drawing? Id not, sorry for the mistake and if so, I can do it, but it may take a little longer and I may not get it to you until tomorrow, if that's okay! Also, do you have a preference on the color of the name? I'll have to add that to the form, haha

Wildpelt February 26th, 2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawn (Post 184191)

I usually post it on DeviantArt and then link you to that here, but if you'd rather me PM the link to you I can do that ^^

No, that's fine

217 February 26th, 2017 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildpelt (Post 185272)
No, that's fine

Alright, then here's Wildpelt!

Wildpelt February 26th, 2017 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawn (Post 185275)

Alright, then here's Wildpelt!

ITS BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU

217 February 26th, 2017 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildpelt (Post 185277)
ITS BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU

Thank you, I'm glad you like it! You're welcome!

AbsurdJinx February 26th, 2017 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawn (Post 185065)

Thank you for the very descriptive form! No kk needed though haha, it's all free! Very nice of you to offer, though! I'm glad you like my work and I'll get right on your drawing!
Since you added a description of the lower body as well, I suspect you'd like a full body drawing? Id not, sorry for the mistake and if so, I can do it, but it may take a little longer and I may not get it to you until tomorrow, if that's okay! Also, do you have a preference on the color of the name? I'll have to add that to the form, haha

Are you sure? I mean, you do deserve the kk c= Do whatever is easier for you to draw - headshot/full body. And take however long you need! I'm pretty patient. Black for the name, if that's okay. Thank you so much ^^

217 February 26th, 2017 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx (Post 185346)
Are you sure? I mean, you do deserve the kk c= Do whatever is easier for you to draw - headshot/full body. And take however long you need! I'm pretty patient. Black for the name, if that's okay. Thank you so much ^^

I'm sure, thanks for the offer though! It'll be a headshot, because that's what'll look the best, probably. Thanks!

goddess of ducks February 26th, 2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawn (Post 185062)

Vireo! I tried something new with a thinner brush to make some of the fur more definite, and I hope it meets your expectations. If not, tell me what to change and I'll change it!

He looks so amazingly!! And you did good with the fur details too! Keep up the good work!
Also if it's alright with you, I want to feature this in my character site. I'll be sure to give credit to you.

217 February 26th, 2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx (Post 185035)
ref
/ Height \ Massive
/ Weight \ Big
/ Eye Color \ Golden
/ Main \ Ginger

Brittle; Cynical; Fiery;

Here you go! Scorchingflame! I hope he meets your expectations! c:

217 February 26th, 2017 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 185428)
He looks so amazingly!! And you did good with the fur details too! Keep up the good work!
Also if it's alright with you, I want to feature this in my character site. I'll be sure to give credit to you.

I'm so glad you like it! Of course you can feature him in your site! Thank you!

Lawlipop February 26th, 2017 02:06 PM

Name: Fireflare, Honeypool, Fallenstream
Appearance (photo references accepted): click links above
Facial Expression: Fireflare looking at Honeypool with a smirk, Fallenstream looking at Honeypool with a stern glare, Honeypool looking down at her feet
Specific Markings: none
Background Color(s): Fireflare stands on the windclan territory, Fallenstream stands on riverclan territory, and Honeypool stands on the border of the two clans
Name on Drawing (yes or no; if yes, what color): no
Other: im sorry, thank you, and i love you <3

AbsurdJinx February 26th, 2017 02:52 PM

Thank you so much! ^^
He's adorable! You are an amazing artist, by the way, I love your work!
Is it okay if I use the photo on my character site?

217 February 26th, 2017 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawlipop (Post 185564)
Facial Expression: Fireflare looking at Honeypool with a smirk, Fallenstream looking at Honeypool with a stern glare, Honeypool looking down at her feet
Background Color(s): Fireflare stands on the windclan territory, Fallenstream stands on riverclan territory, and Honeypool stands on the border of the two clans

I'll have it done either tonight or tomorrow afterboon! It depends on how busy I get with life/rps. I'll try my best!

217 February 26th, 2017 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx (Post 185628)
Thank you so much! ^^
He's adorable! You are an amazing artist, by the way, I love your work!
Is it okay if I use the photo on my character site?

Yeah, you can use it! I'm glad you like him! Thanks!

goddess of ducks February 27th, 2017 09:19 PM

Would you be willing to do another one of my characters?

217 February 27th, 2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 187461)
Would you be willing to do another one of my characters?

Yeah, I would! It'll likely take awhile, because I have Lawlu's reauest and I'm a bit busy for the next few days, so I hope you don't mind a wait ^^'

goddess of ducks February 27th, 2017 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawn (Post 187470)

Yeah, I would! It'll likely take awhile, because I have Lawlu's reauest and I'm a bit busy for the next few days, so I hope you don't mind a wait ^^'

Oh okay. I think I'll wait a while to post another form. I still need to develope his page and character a bit, so I'll be back. But thank you!

217 February 27th, 2017 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 187479)
Oh okay. I think I'll wait a while to post another form. I still need to develope his page and character a bit, so I'll be back. But thank you!

No problem, thanks for liking my art so much to come back for seconds! It really means a lot to me <3

217 March 1st, 2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawlipop (Post 185564)

I'm a little disappointed in this one, honestly, especially since I spent a little more time on it to apologize for the wait. I think it was because I realized halfway through that it should've been a full body, and I think it doesn't look that great because I tried too hard. Plus the WindClan symbol looks off. But, I tried. Here!