Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Thunderglade (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79)

Binx January 13th, 2022 01:26 PM

Re: Thunderglade

| @sid | @tulle |

SwiftPaw was a bit confused but listened to the small history lesson. The kitten well nit so much a kitten now the cat ran over to the tree and gently rubbed agents the bark as told scratching an itch while she was at it. Once she believed she scented it enough she stopped and smiled at her mentor proudly.

furrensic January 13th, 2022 10:02 PM

@tulle @Binx //

➸ sagepaw | they/he/she

listening to cindersky, she nodded, giving a few small "uh-huh"'s. following behind the warrior with swiftpaw, she watched the molly rub her flank on a few trees. they stayed still once told to do the same, just for a moment, before padding after swiftpaw. rubbing their flank against the tree a few times, they took a step back.

taillow January 19th, 2022 05:58 PM

Cindersky
Blue hues followed the apprentices as they made quick work of marking the trees. "Very good!" she called after the two of them, slipping in between some of the trees to cover up any holes that might have been missed. Once the scent hung low in the air, just enough to allow WindClan to once again know where the borders were, Cindersky gave a nod of her head. "Let us head on back to camp, I suspect we may be a bit late. But not to worry - I will report to Dogbark and make sure everything is good." She gave each apprentice an encouraging smile as she started to head back towards the camp.

@sid @Binx (i apologize for the lateness! was a tad busy yesterday. i already had cindersky report to dogbark!)

Binx January 19th, 2022 08:22 PM

X I belive I have two swiftPaws-

She noded happily with a smile fallowing after her

Ian February 1st, 2022 07:59 PM

Fallownose padded towards the ThunderClan border with his ears perked as he listened for any signs of activity before turning to the apprentice once he was satisfied there were none. "Have you learned how to mark a border yet?" he asked with a curious tilt of his head.

@Ravenfrost'

Courage February 2nd, 2022 04:29 PM

~Frostpaw~

"Yes I have!" she said. She still hadnt gotten over the exitment of being in a patrol as, the last one she had been on had been when Windclan was stuck in the tunnels lead by her Leader Twilightstar. She had been very exited by being in a patrol with Her clan leader. @NinjaBloss

Ian February 4th, 2022 10:23 AM

Fallownose nodded and was about to motion for the apprentice to begin remarking the border when the scent of dog hit his nose. His pelt spiked along his spine and he unsheathed his claws as he glanced around for any of the brutes, but the only clue he saw was a bloody scrap of fur on a bramble bush. The warrior sniffed at it before taking one last glance around, slowly relaxing when no mutts game charging out of the bushes on them. "We'll continue to mark the border, but be careful, I scented dogs although it doesn't seem like any are nearby."

@Ravenfrost'

Ian February 6th, 2022 06:57 PM

Fallownose frowned when Frostpaw didn't responded and looked over his shoulder to see that they had disappeared. For a moment he panicked that a dog had gotten her, but the scent was still stale and he would have heard her screaming. The same could be said for if a ThunderClan patrol had attacked, as unlikely as that was, and quick tracking of her scent showed that she hadn't crossed the border which meant Frostpaw had wandered off and abandoned the patrol. Oh well, he would finish it by himself.

Poprock February 8th, 2022 04:18 PM

@poppy.
Tiny paws carefully padded through the Thunderglade, white toes seamlessly blending in with the snow. He kept his body low as he stalked the squirrel through the brush. He wasn't exactly the best hunter in Windclan, those pesky rabbits kept hearing him before he ever got a chance to pounce. He blamed their stupid gigantic ears. Why would Starclan give them such big ears if not to annoy him? Whatever, mice tasted better anyways. I blame the Thunderclan blood. He kept his eyes trained on the mouse, watching as it stopped for a moment with its ears perked. This is going to be so yummy... now all I have to do is...

His ears flicked at the same time as the mouse's, alerting of someone near by. "No!" He hissed in frustration, watching as his dinner scurried into Thunderclan territory. He had chased it right up to the border, his white paws literally a pawstep from Thunderclan ground. I was so close! He thought with an irritable tail lash, green eyes sending daggers at the hidden cat who had scared away the mouse.

"Hey wanna walk any heavier? You sound like a dang badger over there!"

poppy February 8th, 2022 04:40 PM

A quick walk to through the forest had Timberwolf heading for the WindClan border. He was looking for a nice, peaceful sweep by the border, and would prefer to not have any trouble with this little excursion. Just a relaxing trip by the border to clear his mind.

His hopes of a uneventful time were dashed as he heard a hiss from over the border. The frustrated sound of a hunter who lost their catch. A little mouse scurried across the border, and the tom instinctively slammed a large paw down on the mouse's tail, barely catching it as it tried to veer off course. Nipping it's neck, a swift kill, he raised his paw again, swinging his massive head over to the WindClan border. Acornnose. Damn it. Now he wished it was a ShadowClan warrior, because at least they would kill him fast. His 'brother' would probably torture him with his stupidity.

''Why thank you, lowly rabbit.'' He growled, a small smirk playing on his lips as the mouse sat at his paws. At the other tom's snark, he pouted with extreme theatrics. ''Hey there, let's not name call, now.'' Voice hardening, he added, ''Not my fault you can't hunt properly. Clearly we aren't related by blood, or you would've caught that with no problem.''

[ @Rockfall ]