Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   WindClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64603)

Fawn September 17th, 2023 11:42 PM

Re: WindClan Territory

Frozenberry -

"In RiverClan, kits are taught to swim by being tossed in the river," Frozenberry said as he emerged from his hidey-hole, shaking the bits of nest from his pelt after an elongated stretch. The little factoid may have been accurate at one time, under specific circumstances, but it was mostly raised as a joke (unless Lion was trying to drown you, anyway.)

He couldn't picture a scenario where a WindClan cat would willingly get into the water and thus need saving from Falcon, but alas. if Falcon thought he was up for it, they'd go swimming.

And soon, they arrived at the edge of the stream. Frozenberry stole a peek at him, brows quirked. "I think you did this as an apprentice, at least once. Do you remember anything?"

@BEAR.
Content + Interaction Warning
This character frequently explores themes of mental health, extreme violence, abuse, trauma, and self-harm.

Lullaby September 18th, 2023 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaybug. (Post 1472600)

omg so sorry for the late response

Dovepaw
They/He || 7 Moons

Dovepaw nodded to Mantispaw's words to show they understood.

When Mantispaw lifted up his muzzle, it did surprise him but he let it move upward.

(sorry its so short hshsh)

MantisPaw
He/Him | Apprentice | 8M

"Now, part your jaws and sniff. Having your jaws open allows you to smell better. Now other then me, what do you smell?"
Mantispaw took a small step back, watching Dovepaw through narrowed blue eyes.

Ragwort September 18th, 2023 09:03 AM

Cherrycrest's Eye's widened "um... okay" He Said with a respectful dip of his head. "Shall We Get Going? We're looking for lavender and a Yellow flower in the Territory. Lavender i thinks a purple flower? anyway... Flowers seem to grow in the sunniest places, so why don't we check by the sunny area over there?" he said flickering his ears in the direction @Kaybug. @Lillian. ,

Kaybug. September 18th, 2023 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lullaby (Post 1472828)

MantisPaw
He/Him | Apprentice | 8M

"Now, part your jaws and sniff. Having your jaws open allows you to smell better. Now other then me, what do you smell?"
Mantispaw took a small step back, watching Dovepaw through narrowed blue eyes.

Dovepaw
They/He || 7 Moons

Dovepaw listened to Mantispaw’s instructions and carefully parted their jaws and sniffed the air.

“Hmmm, I can smell the wind and some animal over to the left of us,” the apprentice said looking at Mantispaw. It had to be a small one, maybe a mouse or a baby bunny.

Lullaby September 18th, 2023 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaybug. (Post 1472922)

Dovepaw
They/He || 7 Moons

Dovepaw listened to Mantispaw’s instructions and carefully parted their jaws and sniffed the air.

“Hmmm, I can smell the wind and some animal over to the left of us,” the apprentice said looking at Mantispaw. It had to be a small one, maybe a mouse or a baby bunny.

MantisPaw
He/Him | Apprentice | 8M

Mantispaw nods, "Now, do you know how to crouch and pounce?" he murmured. Mantispaw himself wasn't the best hunter, his crouches were sloppy but hopefully
he could help a little and Dovepaw could fix what Mantis lacked knowledge in, or have his mentors help.

Kaybug. September 20th, 2023 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demini (Post 1472841)
Cherrycrest's Eye's widened "um... okay" He Said with a respectful dip of his head. "Shall We Get Going? We're looking for lavender and a Yellow flower in the Territory. Lavender i thinks a purple flower? anyway... Flowers seem to grow in the sunniest places, so why don't we check by the sunny area over there?" he said flickering his ears in the direction @Kaybug. @Lillian. ,

- @Lillian

Dovepaw
They/He || 7 Moons

Dovepaw quietly followed his group out into the territory. They had no idea how to find the herbs let alone pick them. Since they had no training, how convenient. The apprentice just bobbed his head.

Kaybug. September 20th, 2023 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lullaby (Post 1472958)

MantisPaw
He/Him | Apprentice | 8M

Mantispaw nods, "Now, do you know how to crouch and pounce?" he murmured. Mantispaw himself wasn't the best hunter, his crouches were sloppy but hopefully
he could help a little and Dovepaw could fix what Mantis lacked knowledge in, or have his mentors help.

Dovepaw shook their head, "No I don't..."

sylvia26 September 21st, 2023 06:10 AM

╚»★«╝ SࠥwࠥiࠥfࠥtࠥSࠥnࠥoࠥwࠥ ╚»★«╝

★彡 "͆m͆a͆y͆ ͆s͆t͆a͆r͆c͆l͆a͆n͆ ͆t͆a͆k͆e͆ ͆m͆e͆ ͆w͆h͆e͆n͆ ͆m͆y͆ ͆t͆i͆m͆e͆ ͆c͆o͆m͆e͆s͆.͆"͆ 彡★

Swiftsnow bounded across the flat land of the territory, his tail streamed behind him and his long legs pushed him forward with such grace, he stopped after a few bounds and lashed his tail once, he sniffed the air trying to find scent of a rabbit...maybe something else if he could.

Ian September 24th, 2023 11:17 PM

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The slate-gray tom gave an easy nod at Cherrycrest's suggestion. "Sounds like a plan. I don't think it will be too hard to spot the difference between the herbs we're looking for and the usual wildflowers," he said as he began to pad toward the area the warrior had indicated.

There were a lot of wild flowers, and not a lot of what Lightningpaw had described. A worried frown crossed his muzzle as his eyes flickered back and forth, trying to spot anything other than wildflowers.

@Kaybug. @Demini

Ragwort September 25th, 2023 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaybug. (Post 1474638)

- @Lillian

Dovepaw
They/He || 7 Moons

Dovepaw quietly followed his group out into the territory. They had no idea how to find the herbs let alone pick them. Since they had no training, how convenient. The apprentice just bobbed his head.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lillian (Post 1476463)
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The slate-gray tom gave an easy nod at Cherrycrest's suggestion. "Sounds like a plan. I don't think it will be too hard to spot the difference between the herbs we're looking for and the usual wildflowers," he said as he began to pad toward the area the warrior had indicated.

There were a lot of wild flowers, and not a lot of what Lightningpaw had described. A worried frown crossed his muzzle as his eyes flickered back and forth, trying to spot anything other than wildflowers.

@Kaybug. @Demini

"they said a Yellow flower... and Lavender flowers are purple like violets. Lavender should be easy to find, not a lot of purple flowers round these parts... but yellow? idk 'bout that man" Cherrycrest sniffed around, poking his nose into flower clusters before tearing up a small cluster of purple flowers "i think this is lavender... "