Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   CloudClan Roleplay (If you wish to join, please do so in the thread 'CloudClan') (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3906)

Shadow February 6th, 2017 06:23 PM

Re: CloudClan Roleplay (If you wish to join, please do so in the thread 'CloudClan')

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes (Post 162890)
Dead)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 162530)
Slitherpaws ears pricked up.Her eyes grew wide and ran off without a warning.Once they had gotten,well once she had gotten to the scene she jumped between the two cats.She looked up to them.They are who what made her,well her!Today."Lycanrock!Rockeuff!Stop!"she hissed.Her lime green eyes watering with worry for her two idols.Her large black ears pinned to her head and bump of a tail wagging.She gave them both death glares and her eyes locked into Lycanrock,her eyes,all the colors of green could be memorizing.To be honest,she was the most effective of the cats.And 8 moon old.Surpising."What was that!?"she hissed.Her tone matched the tone when Snowstar speaker sternly,making the cats around her have a shiver down their spine.
@Yellowpotatoes @j a k e @Braveheartedwarrior

Tato look at meh post

Fallpotato February 6th, 2017 06:25 PM

Re: CloudClan Roleplay (If you wish to join, please do so in the thread 'CloudClan')

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 162530)
Slitherpaws ears pricked up.Her eyes grew wide and ran off without a warning.Once they had gotten,well once she had gotten to the scene she jumped between the two cats.She looked up to them.They are who what made her,well her!Today."Lycanrock!Rockeuff!Stop!"she hissed.Her lime green eyes watering with worry for her two idols.Her large black ears pinned to her head and bump of a tail wagging.She gave them both death glares and her eyes locked into Lycanrock,her eyes,all the colors of green could be memorizing.To be honest,she was the most effective of the cats.And 8 moon old.Surpising."What was that!?"she hissed.Her tone matched the tone when Snowstar speaker sternly,making the cats around her have a shiver down their spine.
@Yellowpotatoes @j a k e @Braveheartedwarrior

Lycanrock hissed and backed up

Shadow February 6th, 2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes (Post 162935)
Lycanrock hissed and backed up

"What was that?!"she hissed,her tone sounding like a Leaders,though she was only eight moons old."Who started this?!"she hissed looking at Lycanrock.Her mocking glare borrowing deep inside Lycanrocks eyes.Her stance dangerous and protective.The small she cat,anout a mouse length taller and bigger then a 6 moon old kit.The small she-lynx looked like a future leader of the clan.No doubt in her movements that she would not take any mouse dug out of this situation. Her large ears pinned to her head and her bump of a tail swaying.

Fallpotato February 6th, 2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 162945)
"What was that?!"she hissed,her tone sounding like a Leaders,though she was only eight moons old."Who started this?!"she hissed looking at Lycanrock.Her mocking glare borrowing deep inside Lycanrocks eyes.Her stance dangerous and protective.The small she cat,anout a mouse length taller and bigger then a 6 moon old kit.The small she-lynx looked like a future leader of the clan.No doubt in her movements that she would not take any mouse dug out of this situation. Her large ears pinned to her head and her bump of a tail swaying.

Lycanrock stuttered "we were just playing and we accidentally got to ruff!"

Calliecat February 6th, 2017 06:34 PM

"I hope you train him well, ClayHeart." The clan leader purred than went on with the next subject. "And we also have an addition to the clan!" Her whiskers twitched in anticipation, hoping for agreement. "Lion. Your name is no longer Lion, but LionPaw!" She meowed. "Your mentor will be-" She broke off and stared at LycanRock. "What?" She meowed, stunned.

FOXXRR February 6th, 2017 06:36 PM

@Swiftheart I awaitz ya!

Shadow February 6th, 2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes (Post 162951)
Lycanrock stuttered "we were just playing and we accidentally got to ruff!"

The apprentice padded to the tom,her tip of her muzzle touched his,but not in an affectionate way,a aggressive one."I don't want to hear any lies.Tell me now."she snarled."No fight should start inside the clan."she said,she wanted this to be over,but she knew her leader was watching with an approving smile

Fallpotato February 6th, 2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 162958)
The apprentice padded to the tom,her tip of her muzzle touched his,but not in an affectionate way,a aggressive one."I don't want to hear any lies.Tell me now."she snarled."No fight should start inside the clan."she said,she wanted this to be over,but she knew her leader was watching with an approving smile

Lycanrock mewed "he made fun of me. He told me mother always called him the favorite. He killed my mother!"

Rockruff snarled his teeth. He did kill lycanrocks mother though

Shadow February 6th, 2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes (Post 162961)
Lycanrock mewed "he made fun of me. He told me mother always called him the favorite. He killed my mother!"

Rockruff snarled his teeth. He did kill lycanrocks mother though

She swirled to Rockruff "Why exactly did you do that?"she snarled showing that she wanted ansewers and answers only.

Calliecat February 6th, 2017 07:01 PM

"Enough!" Shouted SnowStar interrupting. "LycanRock! Tell me everything that happened and why!" The clan leader hissed sternly, her gray eyes narrowed and tail tip thrashing impatiently. "Now." She calmed slightly but kept her firmness.