Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Dusk Syndicate Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89)

Slash-GNR December 29th, 2016 07:17 PM

Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackout (Post 103302)
Frost stalked outside near the Dusk Syndicate's border oddly without his gang with him, he was alone arguing with himself "you aren't needed right now Dred, I know your hungry but I can't do anything about that, we can't just kill someone without planning ahead all right!" Frost yowled furiously, sheathing and unsheathing his claws.

Ares poked her white head through the brush. She perked her ears forward hearing an unusual conversation. She tilted her head as she saw a tom talking to himself. She didn't know why she was shocked. There were many crazy cats in the DS. However, this one intrigued her. He seemed to be having an argument with himself which was odd enough. Her bi-color eyes watched him as he padded back and forth. He seemed at war.

Blackout December 29th, 2016 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 103315)
Ares poked her white head through the brush. She perked her ears forward hearing an unusual conversation. She tilted her head as she saw a tom talking to himself. She didn't know why she was shocked. There were many crazy cats in the DS. However, this one intrigued her. He seemed to be having an argument with himself which was odd enough. Her bi-color eyes watched him as he padded back and forth. He seemed at war.

Frost's ears perked up at the sound of the brush "who dared to follow me show yourself now and maybe I won't kill you!" He yowled not noticing Ares. Frost looked around "maybe you'll get what you wanted Dred" He remarked as he paced around waiting for the cat to show themselves.

Slash-GNR December 29th, 2016 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackout (Post 103326)
Frost's ears perked up at the sound of the brush "who dared to follow me show yourself now and maybe I won't kill you!" He yowled not noticing Ares. Frost looked around "maybe you'll get what you wanted Dred" He remarked as he paced around waiting for the cat to show themselves.

Ares crawled out of the brush. She looked at the larger tom. Fear and confidence were in her bi-color eyes. She didn't know what to do, so she sat there quietly.

Blackout December 29th, 2016 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 103335)
Ares crawled out of the brush. She looked at the larger tom. Fear and confidence were in her bi-color eyes. She didn't know what to do, so she sat there quietly.

"Ah ha ha the intruder at last, what possessed you to even think it would be ok to intrude on my private time" Frost meowed his voice shrill yet every word was like a dagger. "look at her she's afraid we could kill her now Frost, just let me out" Dred argued in Frost's head "no not yet I want to see what she has to say" Frost answered in his head as he eyed the other cat.

Slash-GNR December 29th, 2016 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackout (Post 103344)
"Ah ha ha the intruder at last, what possessed you to even think it would be ok to intrude on my private time" Frost meowed his voice shrill yet every word was like a dagger. "look at her she's afraid we could kill her now Frost, just let me out" Dred argued in Frost's head "no not yet I want to see what she has to say" Frost answered in his head as he eyed the other cat.

The she-cat held her head high, "Because it is what I do. I tend to follow others and watch them," she said simply. It was the truth.

Blackout December 29th, 2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 103348)
The she-cat held her head high, "Because it is what I do. I tend to follow others and watch them," she said simply. It was the truth.

Frost stared at her and sheathed his claws, and his jaw slowly began to drop. Frost took a step back and shook his head, this was the cat's excuse "because it's what I do" her words ran amonk his thoughts "what? That's it? Really? Ando cats say I'm crazy!" Frost meowed still dumbfounded as he stared at this random she-cat, finally noticing her different colored eyes

Slash-GNR December 29th, 2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackout (Post 103355)
Frost stared at her and sheathed his claws, and his jaw slowly began to drop. Frost took a step back and shook his head, this was the cat's excuse "because it's what I do" her words ran amonk his thoughts "what? That's it? Really? Ando cats say I'm crazy!" Frost meowed still dumbfounded as he stared at this random she-cat, finally noticing her different colored eyes

Ares held in a chuckle at his surpriseness of her hobby. She held the chuckle in afraid he would hurt her. She then saw him looking at her and tilted her head, "What are you looking at?" she asked as she blinked her strange colored eyes.

Blackout December 29th, 2016 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 103360)
Ares held in a chuckle at his surpriseness of her hobby. She held the chuckle in afraid he would hurt her. She then saw him looking at her and tilted her head, "What are you looking at?" she asked as she blinked her strange colored eyes.

"Your eyes dear, your eyes" He meowed as he finally gathered his senses and silenced Dred, "you have different colored eyes I've never seen that before" He meowed as he got closer and began to circle her as he chuckled

Slash-GNR December 29th, 2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackout (Post 103370)
"Your eyes dear, your eyes" He meowed as he finally gathered his senses and silenced Dred, "you have different colored eyes I've never seen that before" He meowed as he got closer and began to circle her as he chuckled

The she-cat tucked her tail beneath her legs as he circled her like a shark. "Yes, they are uncommon," she said. "Especially my right one. It has two different colors in it," she said not sure why they caught the attention of the male, but it bought her some time.

dino. December 29th, 2016 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 103161)
Pastelle opened one eye when she first heard a noise. It was a noise that she faintly remembered. Ah, is that a friend's voice? Her tail unfolded across her body, and she stretched her back up.

Sunlight was pouring across the forest, sweeping through the treetops and illuminating them with a golden glaze. The brown bark of trees were flickering with the radiating light. The evergreen's leaves were transformed from a dull rusty green, to a brilliant dewy blaze.

"Huh?" She said, finally blinking her orbs open and comprehending Slash's comment. "I don't know." The molly whispered, shrugging. She rose up to her paws wearily. Her whole body shook a little bit, from the run-in with the other cats yesterday.

Even though it was a little warm out, and Slash's pelt was practically on fire, he was shivering slighty. The tom's eyes had an unnatural shine, and his wound has red, swollen, and hot to the touch. Slash was also trying to hide that he was avoiding putting too much weight on his leg but was failing, as he obviously was putting most of his weight on his other three legs.