Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   October Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11635)

wickedvirtues October 24th, 2017 08:07 PM

Re: October Gathering

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 410127)
(Welp that was quick XD)
Mango felt as if the world slowed around her. Her claws ripped into the molly's neck, tearing quickly in reality, but slow in her eyes. A ringing filled her ears as sheer terror flowed through her. As she dropped back onto all fours, Mango watches Mistyfoot fall onto her side. Mango began to shake. "What have I done?" Mango crouched beside the warrior. She watched the blood pour out of her neck, and the life in her eyes flicker. Mango's hackles raised in alarm and her tail began to lash. "You can't die! I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to!" Mango choked on her words. Guilt swamped over her. Mango lapped at the warrior's neck, trying to slow the blood flow, or at least stop it.
( @CandyFlossCat )

Allure glanced at the dead body of the cat. She seemed eerily..calm, but seeing her trainees terror, she nuzzled the small cat. "It wasn't your fault." She tried to sooth. Something she wasn't used to doing, so this was her best effort. She purred softly, still nuzzling her trainee's fur. "What's done is done, i'm afraid." She whispered, seeing Mango desperately try to stop the blood flow. She swallowed, hating seeing her trainee so upset. Death wasn't terrifying to her anymore, but to the young cat next to her, it had to be startling to kill. Even if it was an accident.

Charmer October 24th, 2017 08:08 PM

He hadn't wanted this. No, not at all. Donovan was not meant to be a fighter. He had no want to hurt others just for the sake of territory. Why couldn't this all be solved with peaceful talk? He was a fighter at heart though, it ran in his veins. He just hadn't wanted it to come to this. He would rather be out and about, exploring the world around him, and trying out new things that he's never tried out before. But, no, he was confined to the Dusk Syndicate, the place where his mother had grown up, and where she expected him to stay. Where she expected him to do great things. I know I can't let her down. But still, he would not kill. Even though that was all he had been taught is entire life, he wouldn't do it. It was wrong.
Suddenly, Donovan heard a yowl to the side of him, and he turned his head just in time to see a large gray tom charge at him. Letting out a yowl, Donovan swiftly dodged to the side, his smaller frame allowing him to move quickly. Plus the fact that he had seen the cat coming for him. His heart screamed for him to run, to get away from this bloody battle, but his brain and his Fighter instincts told him to attack the tom. His thoughts and muscles overpowered his feelings, so Donovan leaped towards the large clan cat, his claws extended, ready to latch onto the larger cat's back and claw him.
@RedHead

(Ah, now feel bad. I kind of want him to join a clan and make friends and such.)

The tom dodged Morningblue's first and came along his side. The smaller cat was as fast as a Windclan cat. But he'd fought Windclan cats before, and likely would again before too long. A weight landed on his back and knocked the wind out of him, as claws dug into his flesh. In spite of the searing pain, he smirked. He had just taught Rosebelly this trick in battle training. During that training session, he had spun sharply ans sent the shecat flying, but this cat would be using his claws. And if this cat knew how to use speed, he'd give him a lesson in power. Morningblue summoned all the strength his legs had, and thrust himself upward to stand on his hind legs and let himself fall backward, intending to crush the smaller cat under his weight.
@Role so you can stalk my posts.

Charmer October 24th, 2017 08:18 PM

[QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410256]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmer (Post 410014)

Guizzer winced,” Fool! Have fun being a healer while I go murder your leader.” He stormed off to go fight Grousestar stopping to catch his breathe for a short bit of time.

Shinefang started in disbelief, before a snarl erupted from his throat and he bound after the old tom. "Touch one fur on his pelt and I'll-" The old medicine cat stopped mid bound as pain stabbed through his shoulder, he looked at it and saw that the golden fur on his leg had a river of blood running clear down to his paws. "Terrific," he muttered angrily, watching as the tom escaped.

@Bad Wolf he is all yours!

Mango October 24th, 2017 08:19 PM

[QUOTE=Charmer;410650]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar (Post 410256)

Shinefang started in disbelief, before a snarl erupted from his throat and he bound after the old tom. "Touch one fur on his pelt and I'll-" The old medicine cat stopped mid bound as pain stabbed through his shoulder, he looked at it and saw that the golden fur on his leg had a river of blood running clear down to his paws. "Terrific," he muttered angrily, watching as the tom escaped.

Guizzer glanced back cackling.

doghouse October 24th, 2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmer (Post 410650)

Horseradish shook his thick mottled gray and white pelt, laying eyes on an elderly looking ginger tom with a bloody leg. Stalking over, the massive fighter moved in front of the cat, facing him with a scornful expression. “Pathetic, are the Clans so weak that they have to rely on cats that really ought to be dead to fight for them?” he spat out, each word full of disgust and contempt. No one would recognize the usually charming and charismatic tom now. Because in reality, Horseradish was far from that. Everything he pretended to be was for his own gain. Now? This here was the real Horseradish.

Role October 24th, 2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 410642)
Allure glanced at the dead body of the cat. She seemed eerily..calm, but seeing her trainees terror, she nuzzled the small cat. "It wasn't your fault." She tried to sooth. Something she wasn't used to doing, so this was her best effort. She purred softly, still nuzzling her trainee's fur. "What's done is done, i'm afraid." She whispered, seeing Mango desperately try to stop the blood flow. She swallowed, hating seeing her trainee so upset. Death wasn't terrifying to her anymore, but to the young cat next to her, it had to be startling to kill. Even if it was an accident.

Mango shuddered in horror as she finally realized the warrior was dead. She barely heard her mentor's words, but enough to make her angry. No nuzzles or purrs could soothe her now. "It is my fault! I killed her, not someone else. I should have been mote careful," she spat. Mango moved her paws from the warrior's throat. Her white paws were now drenched in blood. All of her injuries seemed to be nothing as numbness surrounded her. The clearing became silent. All she saw was.. blood. Mango took a step back, and another, and another.

wickedvirtues October 24th, 2017 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 410664)
Mango shuddered in horror as she finally realized the warrior was dead. She barely heard her mentor's words, but enough to make her angry. No nuzzles or purrs could soothe her now. "It is my fault! I killed her, not someone else. I should have been mote careful," she spat. Mango moved her paws from the warrior's throat. Her white paws were now drenched in blood. All of her injuries seemed to be nothing as numbness surrounded her. The clearing became silent. All she saw was.. blood. Mango took a step back, and another, and another.

"Mango.." Allure groaned. She knew this was startling, but her trainee needed to calm down. "Go and calm down. You'll be an easy target if your stunned." She mewed briskly, glancing around before sighing, clearly tense. She glanced around, claws flexing, and her ears were pulled back. Her tail flicked as she glanced back at the body and gave a tiny dip of her head to it. As if it could feel her slight respect for the death of a warrior. She died fighting for her Clan.

wolfie October 24th, 2017 08:48 PM

[QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410256][QUOTE=Charmer;410014][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;409559][QUOTE=Charmer;409283][QUOTE=Chameleon;409156][QUOTE=Swiftheart;409150][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;409125]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 409121)
[FONT="Times New Roman"]

Confetti winced and clawed at Ashen in annoyance,” I do!” She growled softly

He stared down Grimsight,” Kittypet.” He unsheathed his claws narrowing his eyes at Grimsight in rage at him, why? He believed he was lying about the Shadowclan part.

Guizzer winced,” Fool! Have fun being a healer while I go murder your leader.” He stormed off to go fight Grousestar stopping to catch his breathe for a short bit of time.

(Cellestial which of my characters is partnered/fighting Clemintine?- as you can see I have a lot of battle RPs)

Ashen had a small smirk, "Aw.. did I hurt the kitty feeeelings?" He teased. As he felt the claw hit his leg but only a let graze, he was tiring from the battle. I'll have to end this.. fast. He made up his mind, he'll distract or quickly lash out her backlegs and try flipping her on her belly then slice it.. just enough to make it hurt or make her flee. Then he tried doing the move

Charmer October 24th, 2017 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad Wolf (Post 410657)

Horseradish shook his thick mottled gray and white pelt, laying eyes on an elderly looking ginger tom with a bloody leg. Stalking over, the massive fighter moved in front of the cat, facing him with a scornful expression. “Pathetic, are the Clans so weak that they have to rely on cats that really ought to be dead to fight for them?” he spat out, each word full of disgust and contempt. No one would recognize the usually charming and charismatic tom now. Because in reality, Horseradish was far from that. Everything he pretended to be was for his own gain. Now? This here was the real Horseradish.

Shinefang growled as he lowered his head, ears back threatening as his orange eye glared hatefully at the grey and white tom. "You want to talk about dead cats?" he said, flexing his claws, "Step right up, kit-wit!" The old medicine cat lashed his tail as his pelt began to fluff up. His leg was hurting, but he'd fought through worse. He'd survived worse. And he wouldn't be dying tonight. His clan needed him. Keep your claws off me, Starclan. I'll die when I'm good and ready! He braced himself, preparing for the younger cat's attack.

Role October 24th, 2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 410667)
"Mango.." Allure groaned. She knew this was startling, but her trainee needed to calm down. "Go and calm down. You'll be an easy target if your stunned." She mewed briskly, glancing around before sighing, clearly tense. She glanced around, claws flexing, and her ears were pulled back. Her tail flicked as she glanced back at the body and gave a tiny dip of her head to it. As if it could feel her slight respect for the death of a warrior. She died fighting for her Clan.

Mango shuddered. She had come to a silent conclusion. If this is what being part of the Dusk Syndicate meant, Mango wasn't sure she wanted to be here for the end of the Gathering. "Alright.. alright," she agreed shakily. After a few heartbeats passed, Mango spoke up again, curling her tail defensively against herself. "Allure, if we don't see each other after tonight, I want you to know you were a great mentor." Mango glanced at the fallen warrior. She shut her eyes and mumbled a swift apology. When her eyes opened again, Mango gazed at her mentor. It was time to leave. She had to run.

Role October 24th, 2017 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmer (Post 410643)
[CENTER][FONT="Fixedsys"]
@Role so you can stalk my posts.

(Officially stalking posts XD)

Vesper October 24th, 2017 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian (Post 410616)

Burrpaw yowled in pain, but dug his claws in, refusing to be thrown despite the larger tom's teeth firmly embedded in his leg. "You attacked our Clans during a gathering, when all of our strongest warriors and apprentices are here together! And SkyClan has joined us! You're the fools for attacking tonight of all nights!" He slashed at the tom with his claws.

Badger watched as the young tom fought with all of TigerClan. He put himself back in the battle, rearing up and jabbing with his aws, hard. Blood began to spray the earth red as gave him a hard last blow. He slapped his claws across Deaths neck. "Scram boi!" He snarled.
Death tumbled back and raced off, bleeing.

Casual Scribbles October 24th, 2017 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay-Jay (Post 410719)
Badger watched as the young tom fought with all of TigerClan. He put himself back in the battle, rearing up and jabbing with his aws, hard. Blood began to spray the earth red as gave him a hard last blow. He slapped his claws across Deaths neck. "Scram boi!" He snarled.
Death tumbled back and raced off, bleeing.

Burrpaw tumbled off of the large black tom's back with a yelp of pain. He lay on the ground on his back, panting. Pain streaked up his injured leg, causing him to subconsciously keep it as still as possible.

Burrpaw twisted his neck to the side to look up at Badger. "That," he said, "was amazing." He winced as the shift and the motion of his jaw somehow managed to move the injured leg. "You were amazing." The Bengal tom tried to shift onto his side, or at least into a better-defended position, but cried out as it caused fire to race up his nerves. He found that he couldn't move easily, or fast enough to protect himself and Badger. The battle still roared around them, but the was nothing Burrpaw could do but lie on the ground, vulnerable and exposed, and hope Badger could figure out a way to help him.

Vesper October 24th, 2017 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian (Post 410729)

Burrpaw tumbled off of the large black tom's back with a yelp of pain. He lay on the ground on his back, panting. Pain streaked up his injured leg, causing him to subconsciously keep it as still as possible.

Burrpaw twisted his neck to the side to look up at Badger. "That," he said, "was amazing." He winced as the shift and the motion of his jaw somehow managed to move the injured leg. "You were amazing." The Bengal tom tried to shift onto his side, or at least into a better-defended position, but cried out as it caused fire to race up his nerves. He found that he couldn't move easily, or fast enough to protect himself and Badger. The battle still roared around them, but the was nothing Burrpaw could do but lie on the ground, vulnerable and exposed, and hope Badger could figure out a way to help him.

The tom felt his ears grow hot, and asBurrpaw let out an agonizing pain, he raced over and stood over him, lapping at his head. "Ill protect you." He spun around and claws a she cat sniffing at Burrpaw. His heart stoped. "Fox?"
The cat looked at him, her eyes widening, a mixture of pain and hate formed. "You left us! Ill kill you!" She bowled him over, clawing his sides with her claws. Badger couldnt hurt her. He pinned her to the ground. "Fox, your my sister. I cant hurt you. Leave before you kill or are killed. We already lost Owl, Do I have to loose my last sibling?" he asked, his voice on the earge to cry. Fox looked away, then back again. Her eyes blazed more. "Yes!" She shrieked. She kicked him off and bit his shoulder. Badger begsn to fight back, ducking under her and clawing her side. "Fox! Leave!" He snrled. Fox stood above Burrpaw, her claws digging into his shoulders. Badger felt everything dissapear and become all black around them. His heart pounded andhe looked at Fox. "Get...away..from...him." He hissed. Fox growled, "No." All of a sudden, a flash of fur jumped at Fox knocking her away. Badger dug his teeth in her neck and has his claws in the ground. He bit down harder and he heard a faint snap. He dropped Fox and noticed her eyes wide and in pain. His eyes widened and he crouched down, pressing his muzzle into her damp fur. "Fox.. Please, youll be ok. Youll live. You will see the sun and the moon. You will see mother again. " Tears began to form into his eyes. Fox looked at him, not much time left. I always knew you were a fool, be safe my brother, until we meet again. "That is never going to happen.." She murmered. Badger sniffed. "You said you would wait for me!" The tom wailed. "Im sorry...." Fox's head went limp and her bady spazmed once, then she was gone. He noticed how injured she was, torn back, bloodied paws, her eye was missing. All of a sudden, rain began to pour down from the sky. Badger lifted his paw up and let out a long sad yowl. Father, I hoe your happy, I killed her, now it will be your turn. The tom looked at Burrpaw and went back over to him. He crouched down and began to lick his pelt. He sighed. "This might hurt." He said. He grabbeed his paw in his teeth and set one on his shoulder. The tom pulled, hearing it Click back into place. the tom licked Burrpws head and tears fell off his cheeks. I couldnt save my sister. I killed her..

Starfall October 24th, 2017 11:06 PM

@Duskflight
[Sorry for mentioning you twice /v\"

and sorry it's so short ]

The blue, grey feline hopped into the clearing as the rest of the Dusk Syndicate cats began to leap at chosen opponents. He didn't want to fight, in fact he practically cried at the thought of it, but it was his home he was fighting for, the clan killed more of those he considered close then they killed. He wasn't his cheerful self for days. His blue hues danced with determination as he looked around the clearing of felines, his long claws unseathed. Finley was an empath and a pacifist, but for once, just this once, he would go against what he believed in, go against his own rules. His head swiveled around as he tried to find an opponent, his dark blue optics an even darker shade with blue. After a few seconds of looking he spotted an feline who, to him, stood out against the cluster of fangs and claws. He crawled forward avoiding and ducking beneath tumbling cats, keeping quiet until he got close.

Finley stood up and glared at Duskfeather, his tail twitching behind him, he would tell the warrior that he planned on fighting her, he was a fair tom after all. "Hey!" he exclaimed "Get battle ready." he stated, regretting his decision moments after it left his maw. Maybe he wasn't suited for fighting after all.

@Beau

The white feline was one of the first that leapt into the horde of cats, her fangs barred, her claws outstretched, already battle ready. Last time she fought against the clans she managed to snatch away a few lives, this time she planned on doubling that number. The fighter was furious, the clan cats had slaughtered almost half the felines in the Dusk Syndicate, practically rendering them useless, almost. Angel wasn't a cocky feline, but ever since Onyx died her and Hannibal have been ranked in the top 3, next to Halite, of the strongest cats in the Syndicate, she didn't plan on letting that ranking slip between her paws. The snowy feline let out a snarl and zeroed in on the newly pronounced Deputy of Shadowclan. The molly knew some easily intimidated cats in each clan, and it so happened that she happened to stumble upon some interesting information. How scared would Shadowclan be if I took down their newly announced Deputy? she thought to herself, her cold gaze scraping across the crowd, looking for the molly. After a few seconds of looking she spotted the ginger and black feline, her sky blue optics glistened with delight.

Angel prowled forward and got as closely as she could without making a sound, she was best at killing swiftly, jumping in, killing, and leaving no trace that it was her, it was her specialty. She licked her maw as she got closer, but, instead of doing what she usually did, surprise attacking, she decided that it would be even more entertaining if she actually fought the interesting looking Deputy. The cloud colored fighter replaced her grin with a serious gaze and picked herself up, her fur clean, tidy, her posture perfect, poised, the perfect example of elegance at its finest. "you're Halfgaze I presume." it was more of a statement than a question, she knew who that feline was. She cocked her head to the side and gave the molly an elegant smirk "Nice to meet you...now goodbye." she hummed. She licked her maw once more, and then she lunged.

@Rainbowsprinklestar

[ /v\ you can either use your DS kitty or the Rc traitor, but not both please, that would get confusing.

and only minor wounds since he's going to be battling Hannibal pls :heartbounce: ]

The inky warrior let out a snarl as he chased off one of the felines he had just fought, huffing loudly as he stopped to catch his breath. After a few moments of resting he let out a gasp and looked around frantically for the golden feline, Honeypool. He mentally cursed himself as his lapis colored optics scraped across the horde of battling cats, jumping from one golden pelt to the other, hoping to find the molly he had grown fond of. Fallenstream let out a guttural sound as he sprang forward, dashing towards the cluster of felines the moment he thought he saw the molly. He paid no attention to his surroundings, he paid no mind to the dying cats around him, the yowls, the cries, the thudding, bumping, snapping, hissing, all that mattered this moment, right this moment, was finding Honeypool, protecting her, keeping her alive.

Casual Scribbles October 25th, 2017 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay-Jay (Post 410768)
The tom felt his ears grow hot, and asBurrpaw let out an agonizing pain, he raced over and stood over him, lapping at his head. "Ill protect you." He spun around and claws a she cat sniffing at Burrpaw. His heart stoped. "Fox?"
The cat looked at him, her eyes widening, a mixture of pain and hate formed. "You left us! Ill kill you!" She bowled him over, clawing his sides with her claws. Badger couldnt hurt her. He pinned her to the ground. "Fox, your my sister. I cant hurt you. Leave before you kill or are killed. We already lost Owl, Do I have to loose my last sibling?" he asked, his voice on the earge to cry. Fox looked away, then back again. Her eyes blazed more. "Yes!" She shrieked. She kicked him off and bit his shoulder. Badger begsn to fight back, ducking under her and clawing her side. "Fox! Leave!" He snrled. Fox stood above Burrpaw, her claws digging into his shoulders. Badger felt everything dissapear and become all black around them. His heart pounded andhe looked at Fox. "Get...away..from...him." He hissed. Fox growled, "No." All of a sudden, a flash of fur jumped at Fox knocking her away. Badger dug his teeth in her neck and has his claws in the ground. He bit down harder and he heard a faint snap. He dropped Fox and noticed her eyes wide and in pain. His eyes widened and he crouched down, pressing his muzzle into her damp fur. "Fox.. Please, youll be ok. Youll live. You will see the sun and the moon. You will see mother again. " Tears began to form into his eyes. Fox looked at him, not much time left. I always knew you were a fool, be safe my brother, until we meet again. "That is never going to happen.." She murmered. Badger sniffed. "You said you would wait for me!" The tom wailed. "Im sorry...." Fox's head went limp and her bady spazmed once, then she was gone. He noticed how injured she was, torn back, bloodied paws, her eye was missing. All of a sudden, rain began to pour down from the sky. Badger lifted his paw up and let out a long sad yowl. Father, I hoe your happy, I killed her, now it will be your turn. The tom looked at Burrpaw and went back over to him. He crouched down and began to lick his pelt. He sighed. "This might hurt." He said. He grabbeed his paw in his teeth and set one on his shoulder. The tom pulled, hearing it Click back into place. the tom licked Burrpws head and tears fell off his cheeks. I couldnt save my sister. I killed her..

"Thank you, Badger. I- Badger!" Burrpaw yowled as he saw fox coming up behimd him. He saw Fox leap over him and attack Badger. The tom felt helpless. He wanted to help Badger, but he couldn't. He somehow, painfully manged to shift to his side so he could watch, perhaps even reach a paw out to trip her if Fox got close enough.

But then Badger pinned her. Burrpaw couldn't hear most of what they were saying, but he could tell they both were heartbroken. Badger was winning though, right?

Then Fox sprung out from under Badger, and Burrpaw cried out first in alarm, then pain as Fox bit Badger, then attack Burrpaw himself, helpless and on the ground, unable to move.

"No, please," he pleaded softly. The she-cat dug her claws into his shoulders and managed to dislocate one. Burrpaw gasped and choked on sliva and tears. "Badger!" He cried out desperately. "Badger, please!"

Burrpaw watched Badger throw himself into Fox, knocking her off of Burrpaw. He twisted his head back to see Badger's teeth in her neck. Fox collaped. He rmthought Badger would be happy, but when he turned so Burrpaw coukd see his face, all he saw was heartbreak. The mournful yowl shattered his own heart, too.

The rain poured down, soaking his brown, tabby fur. Badger came back over and Burrpaw felt the steady rasp of the younger tom's tongue.

"This might hurt,"

Before he realized what Badger was doing, the WindClan cat had pulled his shoulder back into place. Burrpaw let out a screech of pain, but the sharp shock of the injury soon faded into a dull throbbing.

"Thank you," he breathed, reaching up to try and lick Badger's ear. Unable to reach that high, the Bengal tom settled for placing a lick between Badger's eyes.

russet October 25th, 2017 05:46 AM

[CENTER]
Quote:

Originally Posted by woly (Post 410475)

daypaw was pushed to the ground in a flash,claws being yanked around their muzzle. they were scrawny and skinny, bones lined out against their sides. they were frail, not built like stronger shadowclan cats. but they were quick on their paws, and remember their warrior training they let out an irritated yowl, feeling blood pour and dribble down their muzzle from the gash above their nose this fighter had caused. angered yellow hues gazed at the tom. how dare they even lend a claw against them? they whipped around,facing the tom, large clear claws extended as they heaved a deadly swipe towards the cats chest.

Pine managed to jump out of the way but still felt the blow hard on his chest, raking through his fur to his skin. He felt the white-hot pain blazing through his chest and yowled in pain and fury, glaring at the apprentice. He lashed his tail and sprang, his paws outstretched for Daypaw's shoulders.

dionysus October 25th, 2017 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 410783)
@Beau

The white feline was one of the first that leapt into the horde of cats, her fangs barred, her claws outstretched, already battle ready. Last time she fought against the clans she managed to snatch away a few lives, this time she planned on doubling that number. The fighter was furious, the clan cats had slaughtered almost half the felines in the Dusk Syndicate, practically rendering them useless, almost. Angel wasn't a cocky feline, but ever since Onyx died her and Hannibal have been ranked in the top 3, next to Halite, of the strongest cats in the Syndicate, she didn't plan on letting that ranking slip between her paws. The snowy feline let out a snarl and zeroed in on the newly pronounced Deputy of Shadowclan. The molly knew some easily intimidated cats in each clan, and it so happened that she happened to stumble upon some interesting information. How scared would Shadowclan be if I took down their newly announced Deputy? she thought to herself, her cold gaze scraping across the crowd, looking for the molly. After a few seconds of looking she spotted the ginger and black feline, her sky blue optics glistened with delight.

Angel prowled forward and got as closely as she could without making a sound, she was best at killing swiftly, jumping in, killing, and leaving no trace that it was her, it was her specialty. She licked her maw as she got closer, but, instead of doing what she usually did, surprise attacking, she decided that it would be even more entertaining if she actually fought the interesting looking Deputy. The cloud colored fighter replaced her grin with a serious gaze and picked herself up, her fur clean, tidy, her posture perfect, poised, the perfect example of elegance at its finest. "you're Halfgaze I presume." it was more of a statement than a question, she knew who that feline was. She cocked her head to the side and gave the molly an elegant smirk "Nice to meet you...now goodbye." she hummed. She licked her maw once more, and then she lunged.

(I don't remember if Angel is the one who is supposed to seriously injure Half, but if she is then let's not do that. Half hasn't started fighting yet so she can't be taken out yetXD)

Halfgaze waited patiently on the outskirts of the battle, her piercing gaze traveling over the throng of fighting cats. Her heart beat at an intoxicating rate; a rate that also sickened her. Halfgaze had always excelled at battle training. She was both lithe, giving her speed and flexibility, and rather muscular (compared to others), giving her enough power to end a fight. But she had a secret. Everyone knew her talent in battle, but no one knew that she actually enjoyed fighting. The adrenaline was addicting. The molly had to force herself to never take it too far and never let anyone know that she liked battling other cats. Halfgaze had never enjoyed the feeling of blood on her paws or the sight of life leaving another cat's eyes, but she could go as far as seriously injuring another cat without a hint of remorse. At the moment, Halfgaze was just waiting for someone to attack her, knowing that the defensive was harder. It would be harder to enjoy the adrenaline when she was focusing on keeping her life.

Halfgaze didn't know that another cat was creeping up behind her until she heard the voice, but, to her credit, she didn't jump. Instead, the calm feline turned and sat down facing her opponent. "I am," she answered, "but I don't believe I've had the pleasure of your name?" This was her tactic in battle. Being eerily calm tended to anger the other cat to the point where they lost their edge. There was no time for 'pleasantries,' however, as the white Dusk Syndicate cat immidiately lunged at the deputy. Though it may not have appeared so by her sitting posture, Halfgaze had been preparing for such a move and hit the ground to send her opponent soaring above her. Turning quickly, Halfgaze sent out a barrage of paws aimed at the other cat's face and chest.

Vesper October 25th, 2017 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian (Post 410813)

"Thank you, Badger. I- Badger!" Burrpaw yowled as he saw fox coming up behimd him. He saw Fox leap over him and attack Badger. The tom felt helpless. He wanted to help Badger, but he couldn't. He somehow, painfully manged to shift to his side so he could watch, perhaps even reach a paw out to trip her if Fox got close enough.

But then Badger pinned her. Burrpaw couldn't hear most of what they were saying, but he could tell they both were heartbroken. Badger was winning though, right?

Then Fox sprung out from under Badger, and Burrpaw cried out first in alarm, then pain as Fox bit Badger, then attack Burrpaw himself, helpless and on the ground, unable to move.

"No, please," he pleaded softly. The she-cat dug her claws into his shoulders and managed to dislocate one. Burrpaw gasped and choked on sliva and tears. "Badger!" He cried out desperately. "Badger, please!"

Burrpaw watched Badger throw himself into Fox, knocking her off of Burrpaw. He twisted his head back to see Badger's teeth in her neck. Fox collaped. He rmthought Badger would be happy, but when he turned so Burrpaw coukd see his face, all he saw was heartbreak. The mournful yowl shattered his own heart, too.

The rain poured down, soaking his brown, tabby fur. Badger came back over and Burrpaw felt the steady rasp of the younger tom's tongue.

"This might hurt,"

Before he realized what Badger was doing, the WindClan cat had pulled his shoulder back into place. Burrpaw let out a screech of pain, but the sharp shock of the injury soon faded into a dull throbbing.

"Thank you," he breathed, reaching up to try and lick Badger's ear. Unable to reach that high, the Bengal tom settled for placing a lick between Badger's eyes.

Badger Sighed and purred. ¨ike I said, I will protect you.¨

Mango October 25th, 2017 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 410783)
@Duskflight
[Sorry for mentioning you twice /v\"

and sorry it's so short ]

The blue, grey feline hopped into the clearing as the rest of the Dusk Syndicate cats began to leap at chosen opponents. He didn't want to fight, in fact he practically cried at the thought of it, but it was his home he was fighting for, the clan killed more of those he considered close then they killed. He wasn't his cheerful self for days. His blue hues danced with determination as he looked around the clearing of felines, his long claws unseathed. Finley was an empath and a pacifist, but for once, just this once, he would go against what he believed in, go against his own rules. His head swiveled around as he tried to find an opponent, his dark blue optics an even darker shade with blue. After a few seconds of looking he spotted an feline who, to him, stood out against the cluster of fangs and claws. He crawled forward avoiding and ducking beneath tumbling cats, keeping quiet until he got close.

Finley stood up and glared at Duskfeather, his tail twitching behind him, he would tell the warrior that he planned on fighting her, he was a fair tom after all. "Hey!" he exclaimed "Get battle ready." he stated, regretting his decision moments after it left his maw. Maybe he wasn't suited for fighting after all.

@Beau

@Rainbowsprinklestar

[ /v\ you can either use your DS kitty or the Rc traitor, but not both please, that would get confusing.

and only minor wounds since he's going to be battling Hannibal pls :heartbounce: ]

The inky warrior let out a snarl as he chased off one of the felines he had just fought, huffing loudly as he stopped to catch his breath. After a few moments of resting he let out a gasp and looked around frantically for the golden feline, Honeypool. He mentally cursed himself as his lapis colored optics scraped across the horde of battling cats, jumping from one golden pelt to the other, hoping to find the molly he had grown fond of. Fallenstream let out a guttural sound as he sprang forward, dashing towards the cluster of felines the moment he thought he saw the molly. He paid no attention to his surroundings, he paid no mind to the dying cats around him, the yowls, the cries, the thudding, bumping, snapping, hissing, all that mattered this moment, right this moment, was finding Honeypool, protecting her, keeping her alive.

Lobsterbreathe, knowing his father would turn him in stared down Fallensteam his claws unsheathed before launching himself onto his back digging his him legs in for balance with his front paw he slashed aiming for Fallenstream's face he felt good about this one, though he was rather tired from killing Snowstar. (sorry its short idk why mobile phone rps are shorter than non-phone posts)

Mango October 25th, 2017 07:04 AM

[QUOTE=SpiralWhirl;410671][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410256][QUOTE=Charmer;410014][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;409559][QUOTE=Charmer;409283][QUOTE=Chameleon;409156][QUOTE=Swiftheart;409150][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 409125)

Ashen had a small smirk, "Aw.. did I hurt the kitty feeeelings?" He teased. As he felt the claw hit his leg but only a let graze, he was tiring from the battle. I'll have to end this.. fast. He made up his mind, he'll distract or quickly lash out her backlegs and try flipping her on her belly then slice it.. just enough to make it hurt or make her flee. Then he tried doing the move

Confetti flicked her tail in annoyance,” Why don’t you just run off to your housefolks?” she slammed her paw really hard against Ashen as she hoped he’d go reeling into a tree.

vellichor October 25th, 2017 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 410556)
the hit managed to cut his ear a bit. He hisses loudly as he jumps back and growls loudly “ weaklings all of you!! You monsters ruined everything!!” He hisses loudly “ my family is dead! My brother lives! And it’s all your fault!” He hisses loudly though the pain as he begins to run straight at sharppaw

Sharppaw stood still, flattening his ears. He was still bleeding from a long scratch of his face from the previous fight. Bracing himself for the impact, he raced to meet the other cat. He barreled into the Dusk Syndicate cat with all of the speed and power he could muster. Claws outstretched, Sharppaw aimed for the larger cat’s chest.

Casual Scribbles October 25th, 2017 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay-Jay (Post 410816)
Badger Sighed and purred. ¨ike I said, I will protect you.¨

Burrpaw smiled. He gritted his teeth and shifted until he could get his forepaws under him and lifted himself off the ground, favoring his bitten hind leg. "And I will do my best to protect you." He purred. (Does Badger have orange/amber eyes?)

Vesper October 25th, 2017 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian (Post 410832)

Burrpaw smiled. He gritted his teeth and shifted until he could get his forepaws under him and lifted himself off the ground, favoring his bitten hind leg. "And I will do my best to protect you." He purred. (Does Badger have orange/amber eyes?)

Yes, Why?}
He smiled. "I know."

Casual Scribbles October 25th, 2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay-Bae (Post 410845)
Yes, Why?}
He smiled. "I know."

(Perfect *evil grin*)

Burrpaw smiled. He looked past Badger to see a large tom striding up to them, an evil glare in his eyes. "Incoming," Burrpaw warned, readying himself as best he could.

Lynx growled, striding up to the two toms. The black one had orange/amber(?) eyes. He was a bit young to be The Orange-Eyed Cat, but still, he had to be safe. He would avenge Ginger, no matter how long it took to find her killer. The larger tom roared and lunged at the black tom, ignoring the injured Bengal tabby beside him. The tabby had yellow eyes; he was not Lynx's concern.

lone October 25th, 2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 409777)
Rosebelly leaped away as her attack landed. She bounced side to side in waiting, psyching herself up. The tom looked a bit.. off, as if something was on his mind. But what did she care? He was a Syndicate, and the enemy was the Dusk Syndicate. Breaking from her thoughts, Rosebelly noticed a bit too late that the tom was in mid air. Pupils narrowing to slits, Rosebelly was pushed to the ground. She was a bit winded, but she had to shake it off. This is a fight for StarClan's sake! Pull yourself together, she hissed at herself. She quickly caught her breath, and narrowed her eyes at the tom. "Get off of me!" Rosebelly thrust her hind legs up, aiming for his underbelly. She didn't want to slice his stomach open, just get him off. Her unspoken plan had failed. She was no longer on the offensive, but now she was defensive.

The brown tabby shook his head as he kept pinning her down as strongly as he could. "If I let you up, you'll just-" His sentence was cut off as Rosebelly spoke, followed by a strong kick upwards. Now, moons of fighting had left Arrow strong, and he was still able to pin her down - however, there was a distinct wince of pain and his grip loosened on the she cat. Another move like that and he'd probably be off. "Ah!" The exclamation was spoken low, and he did his best not to show the sudden weakness. That was how he had been trained. Weakness was bad, it was not safe to show weakness, it should be hidden under any circumstances and at all costs. But he didn't like the Dusk Syndicate's ways, which should have been enough to turn him from them. No such luck - Arrow was stuck firmly in this horrible past and he was heading for a worse future. If Halite insisted that they keep attacking the Clans, what was he supposed to do? Was he supposedo to refuse, as he had almost done this time? Become a Healer, the weakest member? I could find Ebony. She might want out too. These thoughts were distracting him from the situation at hand, and his grip was growing looser by the second. His claws slowly, almost absentmindedly began to sheathe, and before Arrow knew it, he was pinning her down just barely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FadingEchoes (Post 409767)

HollowFlame hissed in pain as the molly's claws slashed the side of his face. Feeling the thick blood drip off his face, he snarled, leaping at the molly, his forelegs outstretched to bowl the smaller cat over. With his black and tan striped pelt flashing in the moonlight, he let out an intense growl of attack.

Vortex smirked, feeling her claws meet their target. "What's the matter, can't deal with the pain?" She taunted, aiming another slash at his side. This was too easy. These Clan cats were either weak or stupid, or maybe a mixture of both, for the 10 moon old Trainee to be beating one. But her victorious thoughts were short lived - because in the next second, the warrior had bowled her over and she was being crushed beneath the black and tan tom. Vortex snarled in anger and agony, her eyes flashing furiously as she aimed swipe after swipe at the other feline. "Get off me, you bumbling IDIOT!" She snarled, but there was worry apparent in her voice. Vortex wasn't sure if she was going to make it home tonight. And, by the looks of things... there might not even BE a home for her to go to.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar (Post 410249)
Yellowpaw ducked aside but still got the blow in the shoulder,” Haha. Well war means fights.” She raised her claw and aimed a plow for Kestrelpaw’s shoulder. She had doubts on Kestrelpaw’s fighting ability.

Purplepaw laughed,” You reak of the moor.” She unsheathed her claws narrowing her eyes at her,” Windclanner. We’re at war. Quit playing innocent. We know your clan is to blame.” She leap and lunged for Summerpaw.

(Shooot...which do a badly injury when just a little?)

"Very intelligent." The sandy feline rolled her eyes, hissing in anger and pain as the other cat's claws caught her in the shoulder. This was obviously going to take some more effort then she had thought before. It was what Kestrelpaw had been waiting for. This was what being a warrior was going to be about. Real fighting, no more pathetic scrambling - this was true battle. And to be honest, it was terrifying. She aimed another blow in Yellowpaw's direction, this time aiming for her legs - if Kestrelpaw could knock the other cat's legs out from under here, she would be able to deliver a final blow and knock the other cat out of the fight. No, not kill her - simply injure her enough so that she would no longer be able to fight. And that would be a good thing... no one should be hurting Kestrelpaw's clanmates! Nobody.

The moor? How could Summerpaw even remotely smell like the moor when she was RiverClan raised? "My Clan has done nothing to yours! Why in StarClan's name do you think that RiverClan's done anything?!" Summerpaw yowled, but her snarl came too late. She was knocked to the ground, a weight on top of her. The calico hissed in anger, her green optics contorting with hatred towards the ThunderClan cat. Maybe it was the ThunderClan cats' faults after all. They were stupid. A desperation settled over her as she wondered if she would make it out of here alive. What would she - what could she do if she didn't? The feline struggled, biting at whatever part of the other cat she could reach, desperately trying to get Purplepaw off of her.

Brilliance October 25th, 2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmer (Post 409998)
Cherrydawn gazed around the clearing, chaos and battles erupting all around her. Instinctively, she hunched down, trying to make herself as small as possible. She may be a training warrior, but this was her first actual battle and it was a horrible one! The attackers were cats who didn't care about the warrior code and wouldn't hesitate to kill. In all the confusion, she didn't even notice the tom creeping up on her until a weight greater than hers landed squarely on her back. She shrieked, trying to wriggle free but he held her firm. "Skyfeather!" she cried out. Starclan, help me!

@Flameleaf

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 410078)
Skyfeather gasped as the tom attacked Cherrydawn. His tail fluffed up in rage and he leapt at the Dusk Syndicate cat. "Leave her alone!" He yowled as he head butted the cat in the shoulder. Skyfeather stumbled backward, surprised at this toms size. Uh... He unsheathed his claws and sprung at the tom. He dug his claws into his shoulder and yanked backward in an attempt to pull him away from Cherrydawn. Come on Skyfeather! You can do it! Your a warrior now, you have to be brave!

@Constellation

This was all too easy. Stephantis managed to pin this weakling of a she cat down, and he felt a forceful piece of nature try to knock him off guard from ending this gal's life. Stephanotis growled, "Don't fight a battle you can't win." His orange eyes blazed, and swiftly he turned back to the Molly he placed his weight on and he used his sharp teeth to cuff around one of her ears, hoping to hear her yowl.
Oh, yes! A yowl of pain. Because pain was the epitome of the entire battle. It was wonderful to know your enemies have been beaten. While he kept lock on this other Molly, his mind shifted towards the Tom. Oh, was this her mate? Oh!...he must be! Stephanotis let go. No use of bothering her when he could get at the other one.
"You wanna fight so bad huh?" Stephanotis lashed his tail, his expression held a glow of mischief and he advanced towards the fallen Tom. This cat wanted so badly to yank him off the she cat, so he must wanted some attention. "Okay," Stephanotis shook his pelt, and lunged at the other cat. "Let's dance." He snarled, hoping to pin the cat down with claws clinging tight to his side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooky Socks (Post 410154)

The surrounding terror made Bella happy, it was great, she loved it. The fear smell made her smile and want to laugh once more but she didn't opting instead to continue to search for the perfect cat to pounce on. Suddenly, Bellatrix felt a force pushing against her side and turned towards that force with a hiss. The black molly breathed in the scent of the other with a grin, stepping forward, twitching her tail with anticipation. "Scared?" She questioned, putting on an exaggerated pout before giggling once again. She stood tall, stepping close to the other to seem intimidating, her mouth open to expose her sharp, yellow teeth. "Should be, your little clans are no match for The Dusk Syndicate."
She moved slowly, watching the other move before making a sudden leap with claws out and teeth ready to rip at flesh. She hoped to pin the other down and bite her shoulder, that would surely be painful but not too painful. She wanted to drag this out as much as she could, to keep the cat pinned under her to play the victim in her little game. She expected a fight back, wanted one, but also fully expected she would come out victorious in the end. The concept of this made her feel ecstatic, she hadn't been able to play her game in quite a while. Sure, she could tease her prey before finishing it off but it was much more fun to play with something who fought back. This was going to be fun.

[I don't know why, but Bella's attitude reminds me of Harley Quinn xD ]

Each step the other took, Chrysanthemumshade knew best to step back. Even with the other cats in battle the silver feline could feel every hair on her pelt pick up like a blazing fire. Her eyes darted to look for an escape route. Because Chrysanthemumshade refused to fight. Fighting was not her speciality. "Oh, why did I come here!" She pouted, her ears for a moment pinning against her head. Though her eyes stayed on her opponent. "Get away from me!" She cried, throwing out an unsheathed claw to swipe at the Syndicate cat.
Chrysanthemumshade immediately pulled her paw away when she saw the enemy flash a snarl towards her. The she cat closed her eyes, catching a glimpse of the rotten teeth that the other had. It was no use of curling into a ball, or running away. Well...maybe she could run away, but then that wouldn't be a brave move, now would it? No time to think - The other she cat lunged at the silver cat, and like a whirlwind bullet, she flipped over into a ball, rolling away from the other cat. A crimson liquid rolled down her shoulder, indicating to Chrysanthemumshade that she had been scratched by those cruel claws that the other had. "Ow..." She panted, and used her tongue to graze the open cut. Her eyes flashed to the enemy, and quickly she shot to her paws, a little light headed, and in a blind movement she hoped to ram her head into the other cat in some way to knock her off guard. Though her movement had been clumsy, since she hadn't battled in a while. Her greatest skill was dodging, but fighting? That was an entirely new level for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Little Robin (Post 410528)
As the declaration of the attack sounded from the Dusk Syndicate leader, the warzone seemed to erupt immediately with the slashing of teeth and claws as cats went at each other in a blind, furious frenzy that left them hungry for violence and a good fight it seemed. Wildfire had hardly seemed to be able to get ahold of her surroundings before some feline jumped at her from the darkened shadows of the night, their fur blending in well with the darkness that was around them. The red furred molly hissed in pain as the tomcat’s claws sank into her back, but this would not bring her down - no, not that easily. “You dungface!” She spat and bucked wildly for a moment as she threw Rex from her back, facing them now with a hiss coming from the young warrior, “Only a coward fights from the shadows! Are you just some coward that isn’t willing to face their opponent head on?” Wildfire said with a smirk as her tail lashed behind her frantically.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 410532)

The Tom had hissed at wildfire comment.
"I'm not a coward. I don't fight with the shadows! I don't use the trees you thuderclanners" Rex hissed going at the molly again. He wasn't done with her yet. He was just starting.

Tigerbreeze was not the type of feline to watch others get in on the action. This cat was no bystander, so when the Syndicate cat appeared and attacked his friend, it was all claws out. Tigerbreeze didn't like these unwanted cats anyway! They were a disgrace to this forest, and he wished they would be gone forever. The Tom lunged himself into the fight, swiping a claw towards the other Tom. "Oh, trust me. I might be Thunderclan, but I promise you I'm not going to hide in no trees." First, this Tom had the nerve to attack them. Then he held the nerve to insult his clan? Tigerbreeze was already slightly furious, so this was the wrong time to mess with said Tom. He barred his fangs, ready to throw himself towards the Syndicate enemy of he needed to. Judging by how Wildfire handled the situation, Tigerbreeze wouldn't allow her to leave his side. Many wanted to protect the ones they cared about, but Wildfire was...different. She was no damsel in distress, so there was no use of telling her to back down. And, frankly - two was always better than one. Tigerbreeze could see the unsatisfied hunger in their opponent's eyes. He was staring at Wildfire, and Tigerbreeze entered a crouch, sharp claws ready if he had to intercept a pounce. "Do it. I dare you." He threatened. With steady eyes on the other cat, Tigerbreeze dared him to jump at Wildfire. Tigerbreeze was waiting to unleash his fury, because yelling at the skies about his miseries wasn't enough.

FadingEchoes October 25th, 2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar23 (Post 410920)
Vortex smirked, feeling her claws meet their target. "What's the matter, can't deal with the pain?" She taunted, aiming another slash at his side. This was too easy. These Clan cats were either weak or stupid, or maybe a mixture of both, for the 10 moon old Trainee to be beating one. But her victorious thoughts were short lived - because in the next second, the warrior had bowled her over and she was being crushed beneath the black and tan tom. Vortex snarled in anger and agony, her eyes flashing furiously as she aimed swipe after swipe at the other feline. "Get off me, you bumbling IDIOT!" She snarled, but there was worry apparent in her voice. Vortex wasn't sure if she was going to make it home tonight. And, by the looks of things... there might not even BE a home for her to go to.

HollowFlame snarled, digging his claws into the molly's fur. He smirked, "What's the matter? Can't deal with the pain?" He mocked, before sinking his teeth into her shoulder. He lashed his tail in anger as the metallic taste of blood arose in his mouth.
(When do you want me to kill her?)[/SIZE][/FONT]

Vesper October 25th, 2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian (Post 410863)

(Perfect *evil grin*)

Burrpaw smiled. He looked past Badger to see a large tom striding up to them, an evil glare in his eyes. "Incoming," Burrpaw warned, readying himself as best he could.

Lynx growled, striding up to the two toms. The black one had orange/amber(?) eyes. He was a bit young to be The Orange-Eyed Cat, but still, he had to be safe. He would avenge Ginger, no matter how long it took to find her killer. The larger tom roared and lunged at the black tom, ignoring the injured Bengal tabby beside him. The tabby had yellow eyes; he was not Lynx's concern.

Badger yelped and threw him off. "Lynx!" He snarled. He fluffed his pelt out and dug his sharp claws into the ground. "I didnt killGinger! Stop acting like a fool!"

lone October 25th, 2017 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FadingEchoes (Post 410923)
HollowFlame snarled, digging his claws into the molly's fur. He smirked, "What's the matter? Can't deal with the pain?" He mocked, before sinking his teeth into her shoulder. He lashed his tail in anger as the metallic taste of blood arose in his mouth.
(When do you want me to kill her?)[/SIZE][/FONT]

The black feline yowled in pain, her eyes flashing furiously. Her shoulder was now damaged - even if she did live to fight longer, that shoulder was never going to work the same again. Flesh and muscle seemed to scream at her in agony as Vortex forced herself to swipe at his chest with the injured forelimb. "Oh, I can deal with it." She snarled. Loss of blood would eventually cause her to pass out, but in the meantime, maybe she could get rid of this annoying tom. She could do it. He would be gone, and she would be a hero for defeating a warrior. That was one less cat that the Dusk Syndicate would have to worry about. They were seriously outnumbered here; but if everyone could get rid of one, or two, or three warriors... the remaining ones wouldn't stand a chance. They would submit before they died. And Vortex was confident that they could win this. They could do it. All it would take was one lucky hit.

(Hollowflame can deliver the killing blow either in your next post or the one after)

Darky October 25th, 2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Constellation (Post 410921)

This was all too easy. Stephantis managed to pin this weakling of a she cat down, and he felt a forceful piece of nature try to knock him off guard from ending this gal's life. Stephanotis growled, "Don't fight a battle you can't win." His orange eyes blazed, and swiftly he turned back to the Molly he placed his weight on and he used his sharp teeth to cuff around one of her ears, hoping to hear her yowl.
Oh, yes! A yowl of pain. Because pain was the epitome of the entire battle. It was wonderful to know your enemies have been beaten. While he kept lock on this other Molly, his mind shifted towards the Tom. Oh, was this her mate? Oh!...he must be! Stephanotis let go. No use of bothering her when he could get at the other one.
"You wanna fight so bad huh?" Stephanotis lashed his tail, his expression held a glow of mischief and he advanced towards the fallen Tom. This cat wanted so badly to yank him off the she cat, so he must wanted some attention. "Okay," Stephanotis shook his pelt, and lunged at the other cat. "Let's dance." He snarled, hoping to pin the cat down with claws clinging tight to his side.

[I don't know why, but Bella's attitude reminds me of Harley Quinn xD ]

Each step the other took, Chrysanthemumshade knew best to step back. Even with the other cats in battle the silver feline could feel every hair on her pelt pck up like a blazing fire. Her eyes darted to look for an escape route. Because Chrysanthemumshade refused to fight. Fighting was not her speciality. "Oh, why did I come here!" She pouted, her ears for a moment pinning against her head. Though her eyes stayed on her opponent. "Get away from me!" She cried, throwing out an unsheathed claw to swipe at the Syndicate cat.
Chrysanthemumshade immediately pulled her paw away when she saw the enemy flash a snarl towards her. The she cat closed her eyes, catching a glimpse of the rotten teeth that the other had. It was no use of curling into a ball, or running away. Well...maybe she could run away, but then that wouldn't be a brave move, now would it? No time to think - The other she cat lunged at the silver cat, and like a whirlwind bullet, she flipped over into a ball, rolling away from the other cat. A crimson liquid rolled down her shoulder, indicating to Chrysanthemumshade that she had been scratched by those cruel claws that the other had. "Ow..." She panted, and used her tongue to graze the open cut. Her eyes flashed to the enemy, and quickly she shot to her paws, a little light headed, and in a blind movement she hoped to ram her head into the other cat in some way to knock her off guard. Though her movement had been clumsy, since she hadn't battled in a while. Her greatest skill was dodging, but fighting? That was an entirely new level for.

Tigerbreeze was not the type of feline to watch others get in on the action. This cat was no bystander, so when the Syndicate cat appeared and attacked his friend, it was all claws out. Tigerbreeze didn't like these unwanted cats anyway! They were a disgrace to this forest, and he wished they would be gone forever. The Tom lunged himself into the fight, swiping a claw towards the other Tom. "Oh, trust me. I might be Thunderclan, but I promise you I'm not going to hide in no trees." First, this Tom had the nerve to attack them. Then he held the nerve to insult his clan? Tigerbreeze was already slightly furious, so this was the wrong time to mess with said Tom. He barred his fangs, ready to throw himself towards the Syndicate enemy of he needed to. Judging by how Wildfire handled the situation, Tigerbreeze wouldn't allow her to leave his side. Many wanted to protect the ones they cared about, but Wildfire was...different. She was no damsel in distress, so there was no use of telling her to back down. And, frankly - two was always better than one. Tigerbreeze could see the unsatisfied hunger in their opponent's eyes. He was staring at Wildfire, and Tigerbreeze entered a crouch, sharp claws ready if he had to intercept a pounce. "Do it. I dare you." He threatened. With steady eyes on the other cat, Tigerbreeze dared him to jump at Wildfire. Tigerbreeze was waiting to unleash his fury, because yelling at the skies about his miseries wasn't enough.

Rex hissed at this Tom. He was trying to be a hero. He hated heroes.
"I won't attack her." He smirked. "I'll kill you!" He howled running at tigerbrezze. He was going to teach this Tom not to be a hero or die in honor.

AbsurdJinx October 25th, 2017 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar (Post 409950)
Snarl, a trainee stepped in front of Juniperpaw once Shinefang was out of sight ofcouse his voice boomed,” Where you off to little kitty?” He growled.He wasn’t really cruel, rather he was forced to do this, but he knew he’d be slaughtered if he cowered with them. He unsheathed his claws and showed his teeth,” Why bring a healer like you to such a dangerous place? Eh?” He cocked his head, he knew

Snarl never liked doing things like this The clans have it easy, they hunt, mark there borders, love who they want, and occassionally fight, no threat of death chasing them from there leader unlike us. he flicked his ear as if nothing was wrong Everything is wrong. Destroying our role models is wrong. Killing is wrong. Torture is wrong. The Syndicate is wrong. Only caring about murder and fighting is wrong. What’s that word that Halite refers to the clan cats having? Sypathy! That’s what I admire about them. They show Sympathy!

Juniperpaw shrunk back in fear, eyes wide and fur on edge. She pressed herself as close as possible to the ground, her muscles tensing beneath layers of skin and fur. She looked up at the tomcat who couldn't be any older than an apprentice, but he was still just as threatening as a warrior. At least, to Juniperpaw he was. She knew no battle techniques at all, and if it came to it, she'd be fighting driven by instinct and fear. With no training, she'd be very vulnerable.

Maybe I can get out of this. Not every Dusk Syndicate cat is bad, right? ``Heh, hello there, stranger.`` Her voice was laced with uneasiness, but she forced herself to raise her voice above the screeches and howls around her. ``I'm Juniperpaw, and I sorta just heal... I don't fight. In fact, I'm sure there's some injuries I could tend to right now, so if you could excuse me...`` Juniperpaw slowly slunk forward in an attempt to slip past him. She hoped he was friendly and polite, even though he was currently participating in attacking the very Clans she was raised within.

Casual Scribbles October 25th, 2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay-Bae (Post 410930)
Badger yelped and threw him off. "Lynx!" He snarled. He fluffed his pelt out and dug his sharp claws into the ground. "I didnt killGinger! Stop acting like a fool!"

(Lynx is new to the Dusk Sydicate... even if Badger has a history there, he won't know Lynx)

wolfie October 25th, 2017 04:07 PM

[QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410826][QUOTE=SpiralWhirl;410671][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410256][QUOTE=Charmer;410014][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;409559][QUOTE=Charmer;409283][QUOTE=Chameleon;409156][QUOTE=Swiftheart;409150][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 408880)

Confetti flicked her tail in annoyance,” Why don’t you just run off to your housefolks?” she slammed her paw really hard against Ashen as she hoped he’d go reeling into a tree.

Ashen face was puzzled, as the paw hit him and in surprise. He tumbled back, banging his head against a tree trunk. He was stunned, as his mind began to spin. Within which seem to be forever, he rebound to a better state. Then he did the move he had originally planned, he lash out her backlegs before trying to pin her. "Housefolk? Is that the best comeback you have?" Ashen retorted, being called number of those insults they didn't really.. affect him.

Role October 25th, 2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

The brown tabby shook his head as he kept pinning her down as strongly as he could. "If I let you up, you'll just-" His sentence was cut off as Rosebelly spoke, followed by a strong kick upwards. Now, moons of fighting had left Arrow strong, and he was still able to pin her down - however, there was a distinct wince of pain and his grip loosened on the she cat. Another move like that and he'd probably be off. "Ah!" The exclamation was spoken low, and he did his best not to show the sudden weakness. That was how he had been trained. Weakness was bad, it was not safe to show weakness, it should be hidden under any circumstances and at all costs. But he didn't like the Dusk Syndicate's ways, which should have been enough to turn him from them. No such luck - Arrow was stuck firmly in this horrible past and he was heading for a worse future. If Halite insisted that they keep attacking the Clans, what was he supposed to do? Was he supposedo to refuse, as he had almost done this time? Become a Healer, the weakest member? I could find Ebony. She might want out too. These thoughts were distracting him from the situation at hand, and his grip was growing looser by the second. His claws slowly, almost absentmindedly began to sheathe, and before Arrow knew it, he was pinning her down just barely.

Rosebelly winced at his expression, but she shook it off. She had to stay strong against the enemy. Fighting for her Clan was what was important. Rosebelly was about to thrust upward yet again, but she was baffled by his distant look and sheathing claws. Were all Dusk Syndicate cats like this? "Er- Are you okay?" Rosebelly tipped her head, confusion evident on her features. She found it ironic that in the middle of a battle she was asking how the enemy felt. How mouse-brained am I? Well, she should at least get up. Rosebelly made an attempt to push her way up, but with not as much force as to knock the Syndicate over.
(Short sorry!)

Static October 25th, 2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 410400)
Shallowskip gasped as the air wasn't squashed out of her. She wiggled from under him, gasping for air. The she-cat wasn't sure she could take much more. Her neck was stinging from the deep teeth marks,s and her pelt felt like it had been clawed off. Nonetheless, the female got to her paws, hissing.

Fox was panting,and was debating wether or not he should start to find his real target again.He took a cautious step away,and wasent sure if he could finish the fight when his side was bleeding bravely along with scratches on his back and other places.He watched her before darting for her again,but this time,he ran past her.

FadingEchoes October 25th, 2017 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar23 (Post 410934)
The black feline yowled in pain, her eyes flashing furiously. Her shoulder was now damaged - even if she did live to fight longer, that shoulder was never going to work the same again. Flesh and muscle seemed to scream at her in agony as Vortex forced herself to swipe at his chest with the injured forelimb. "Oh, I can deal with it." She snarled. Loss of blood would eventually cause her to pass out, but in the meantime, maybe she could get rid of this annoying tom. She could do it. He would be gone, and she would be a hero for defeating a warrior. That was one less cat that the Dusk Syndicate would have to worry about. They were seriously outnumbered here; but if everyone could get rid of one, or two, or three warriors... the remaining ones wouldn't stand a chance. They would submit before they died. And Vortex was confident that they could win this. They could do it. All it would take was one lucky hit.

(Hollowflame can deliver the killing blow either in your next post or the one after)

HollowFlame hissed in annoyance as the blow struck him on the shoulder, It's time to end this. He thought, aiming to give her another vicious bite on the shoulder, but he got off balance and sunk his teeth into her neck.

Vesper October 25th, 2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian (Post 410950)

(Lynx is new to the Dusk Sydicate... even if Badger has a history there, he won't know Lynx)

oh xD}

Mango October 25th, 2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

"Very intelligent." The sandy feline rolled her eyes, hissing in anger and pain as the other cat's claws caught her in the shoulder. This was obviously going to take some more effort then she had thought before. It was what Kestrelpaw had been waiting for. This was what being a warrior was going to be about. Real fighting, no more pathetic scrambling - this was true battle. And to be honest, it was terrifying. She aimed another blow in Yellowpaw's direction, this time aiming for her legs - if Kestrelpaw could knock the other cat's legs out from under here, she would be able to deliver a final blow and knock the other cat out of the fight. No, not kill her - simply injure her enough so that she would no longer be able to fight. And that would be a good thing... no one should be hurting Kestrelpaw's clanmates! Nobody.

The moor? How could Summerpaw even remotely smell like the moor when she was RiverClan raised? "My Clan has done nothing to yours! Why in StarClan's name do you think that RiverClan's done anything?!" Summerpaw yowled, but her snarl came too late. She was knocked to the ground, a weight on top of her. The calico hissed in anger, her green optics contorting with hatred towards the ThunderClan cat. Maybe it was the ThunderClan cats' faults after all. They were stupid. A desperation settled over her as she wondered if she would make it out of here alive. What would she - what could she do if she didn't? The feline struggled, biting at whatever part of the other cat she could reach, desperately trying to get Purplepaw off of her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx (Post 410945)

Juniperpaw shrunk back in fear, eyes wide and fur on edge. She pressed herself as close as possible to the ground, her muscles tensing beneath layers of skin and fur. She looked up at the tomcat who couldn't be any older than an apprentice, but he was still just as threatening as a warrior. At least, to Juniperpaw he was. She knew no battle techniques at all, and if it came to it, she'd be fighting driven by instinct and fear. With no training, she'd be very vulnerable.

Maybe I can get out of this. Not every Dusk Syndicate cat is bad, right? ``Heh, hello there, stranger.`` Her voice was laced with uneasiness, but she forced herself to raise her voice above the screeches and howls around her. ``I'm Juniperpaw, and I sorta just heal... I don't fight. In fact, I'm sure there's some injuries I could tend to right now, so if you could excuse me...`` Juniperpaw slowly slunk forward in an attempt to slip past him. She hoped he was friendly and polite, even though he was currently participating in attacking the very Clans she was raised within.

Purplepaw slashed at the Riverclanner, not realizing her clan. She growled as pain sliced her,” she rake her claws across her face enraged, are you resisting sumission, liar?”

Snarl chuckled,” Not so fast healer. I understand your situation, as I don’t wish to fight too, but we’ll both be killed otherwise. So let’s just fight and move on alright?” He meowed rather annoyed by Juniperpaw.

Mango October 25th, 2017 05:57 PM

[QUOTE=SpiralWhirl;411006][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410826][QUOTE=SpiralWhirl;410671][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410256][QUOTE=Charmer;410014][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;409559][QUOTE=Charmer;409283][QUOTE=Chameleon;409156][QUOTE=Swiftheart;409150][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 408991)

Ashen face was puzzled, as the paw hit him and in surprise. He tumbled back, banging his head against a tree trunk. He was stunned, as his mind began to spin. Within which seem to be forever, he rebound to a better state. Then he did the move he had originally planned, he lash out her backlegs before trying to pin her. "Housefolk? Is that the best comeback you have?" Ashen retorted, being called number of those insults they didn't really.. affect him.

Confetti laughed,” You all are practically kittypets.” She purred slamming her face down once more in amusement at Ashen’s behavior. She didn’t hate her rather was amazed at his stubobornness.

@Gusty @Swiftheart
Goatpaw was in shock at the battle. He staggered over to a fellow clan cat,” Whoa...Pst...Let’s kill Halite, if we do the battle will stop. They’ll stop in shock as they don’t have a deputy or whatever they call it.” He meowed his eyes glistening in pride,” Besides we’ll be young warriors if we are clan heroes!”

Not really waiting for a response he nudged his clanmate and ran over to Halite,” Yo! Halite! Face us! Two defeats one!” He growled smirking, then bust into laughter at his joke, but managed to stop his laugh quickly not wanting to be attacked off notice,” GRR! FEAR ME!” He hissed (He’s so weird to weird to deserve life imo)