Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   SkyClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SkyClan Skyboulder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50)

Moon Lily January 21st, 2019 10:12 PM

Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 565639)
Bellpaw gave him an affectionate nuzzle, still waiting for Shinytalon. She gave a happy bounce. "Thank you, Eaglepaw!" She purred loudly, giving him a playful nudge. "I will enjoy this... as long as your here.."

@Lilyfur2 @Snow Blade waiting for Shinytalon :3

Eaglepaw smiled. "I will too" He purred, nuzzling her back. " Are you waiting for your mentor? " He asked curiously.

@Flippaw

Aroogi January 21st, 2019 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 565642)
Eaglepaw smiled. "I will too" He purred, nuzzling her back. " Are you waiting for your mentor? " He asked curiously.
@Flippaw

"Yes." She murmured. "His name is Shinytalon. Over there." She pointed with her paw.

@Lilyfur2 @Snow Blade

Moon Lily January 21st, 2019 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 565646)
"Yes." She murmured. "His name is Shinytalon. Over there." She pointed with her paw.

@Lilyfur2 @Snow Blade

Eaglepaw nodded. "I wonder what he'll be like!" He chirped energetically. "What if he knows my mentor? Maybe we can train together!" He mewed excitedly , purring at the idea.

@Flippaw

Blazepaw January 22nd, 2019 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 565649)
Eaglepaw nodded. "I wonder what he'll be like!" He chirped energetically. "What if he knows my mentor? Maybe we can train together!" He mewed excitedly , purring at the idea.

@Flippaw

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 565646)

@Lilyfur2 @Snow Blade

The new apprentice didn't seem excited about training at all. Why should I be? He was only looking forward to beating Eaglepaw up, which obviously won't be happening any time soon.
Laughter broke through his thoughts. "Those two again." he mumbled to himself. They never shut up. "Bellkit, when will you two ever stop talking? I won't be surprised if you end up sucking at hunting, the noise you make." He snorted then began to slowly walk away, seeing if Eaglepaw would stand up for his litter mate. As if that weakling would.

Moon Lily January 22nd, 2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow Blade (Post 565690)

The new apprentice didn't seem excited about training at all. Why should I be? He was only looking forward to beating Eaglepaw up, which obviously won't be happening any time soon.
Laughter broke through his thoughts. "Those two again." he mumbled to himself. They never shut up. "Bellkit, when will you two ever stop talking? I won't be surprised if you end up sucking at hunting, the noise you make." He snorted then began to slowly walk away, seeing if Eaglepaw would stand up for his litter mate. As if that weakling would.

Eaglepaw looked down at Snowpaw. "You have no right to say that to her!" He retorted. He felt his heart leap. What did I say? No. I've had enough of this. I'm going to stand up for Bellpaw. He didn't care about how Snowpaw would jeer, or if he got hurt. He had to do what was right.

@Snow Blade
@Flippaw

Aroogi January 23rd, 2019 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 565878)
Eaglepaw looked down at Snowpaw. "You have no right to say that to her!" He retorted. He felt his heart leap. What did I say? No. I've had enough of this. I'm going to stand up for Bellpaw. He didn't care about how Snowpaw would jeer, or if he got hurt. He had to do what was right.

@Snow Blade
@Flippaw

"Calm down Eaglepaw.." She murmured, "Leave Snowpaw be. If he won't be nice, then he just won't. I've tried to change him, but I can't. I don't know if he even wants to change.."

@Snow Blade (We need Shinytalon to come take Bellpaw to train.)
@Lilyfur2 (Shinytalon is a she, i think oops XD)

Blazepaw January 23rd, 2019 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 565878)

@Snow Blade
@Flippaw

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 565941)
"Calm down Eaglepaw.." She murmured, "Leave Snowpaw be. If he won't be nice, then he just won't. I've tried to change him, but I can't. I don't know if he even wants to change.."

SnowPaw just pretended he didn’t hear his sister. He felt a small pang of regret, but shrugged it away smirking. "Oh but Eaglepaw, I think I can.” He felt his claws unsheathe against his will, quickly sheathing them again. This was no place for a fight.
"I don’t have to change, I never did! I think it’s you and your pathetic brother who changed. Nobody cares anymore. And I don’t think you do either!"
He found himself panting, his voice becoming hoarse. Beginning to realise what he said, he began slowly backing away. "But.. but what if it’s.." He turned sharply and ran off.

Moon Lily January 23rd, 2019 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 565941)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow Blade (Post 565947)

SnowPaw just pretended he didn’t hear his sister. He felt a small pang of regret, but shrugged it away smirking. "Oh but Eaglepaw, I think I can.” He felt his claws unsheathe against his will, quickly sheathing them again. This was no place for a fight.
"I don’t have to change, I never did! I think it’s you and your pathetic brother who changed. Nobody cares anymore. And I don’t think you do either!"
He found himself panting, his voice becoming hoarse. Beginning to realise what he said, he began slowly backing away. "But.. but what if it’s.." He turned sharply and ran off.

Eaglepaw sighed and let his fur lay flat against his back. Bellpaw was right, there was no need to fight. Why did he have to say that? He felt his pelt flood with embarrasment. Wait...Snowpaw? No! Come back! "Snowpaw! Wait! I'm sorry! Come back..." He called after the tom. But he knew it was too late. I'm sorry...

@Flippaw
@Snow Blade

Aroogi January 25th, 2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 566173)
Eaglepaw sighed and let his fur lay flat against his back. Bellpaw was right, there was no need to fight. Why did he have to say that? He felt his pelt flood with embarrasment. Wait...Snowpaw? No! Come back! "Snowpaw! Wait! I'm sorry! Come back..." He called after the tom. But he knew it was too late. I'm sorry...

@Flippaw
@Snow Blade

Bellpaw gave a loud sigh. He pelt felt hot and her mind was full of sorrow. Her brother was beyond her help. She started to cry, tears streaming down her face slowly. She never thought her gentle, loving brother could become like this. It broke her heart to a million pieces to see him hurting. She wiped her face with her paw. "Snowpaw! Wait!" She bolted after him, finding him pretty quickly with her tracking skills. "Snowpaw... She began, "Do you need help? I can...help you." She mewed quietly. If he wanted help, he would tell her, but she wasn't sure. Right now, it looked as if he could tear a tree out of the ground with his claws.

Moon Lily January 26th, 2019 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 566588)

@Lilyfur2 @Snow Blade

Bellpaw gave a loud sigh. He pelt felt hot and her mind was full of sorrow. Her brother was beyond her help. She started to cry, tears streaming down her face slowly. She never thought her gentle, loving brother could become like this. It broke her heart to a million pieces to see him hurting. She wiped her face with her paw. "Snowpaw! Wait!" She bolted after him, finding him pretty quickly with her tracking skills. "Snowpaw... She began, "Do you need help? I can...help you." She mewed quietly. If he wanted help, he would tell her, but she wasn't sure. Right now, it looked as if he could tear a tree out of the ground with his claws.

Bellpaw! Eaglepaw raced after the she-cat. "Bellpaw! Wait!" He screeched to a stop. Wait...I probably shouldn't go. Snowpaw wouldn't want me to. I don't want to hurt him any more. I'll just wait back by that bush. He padded back to the bush he had seen before, and waited patiently for Bellpaw to finish speaking, or finding, her brother.