Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Saltmeadow Marsh (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77)

plum November 19th, 2022 04:43 PM

Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

[ @Fawnhearted ]

He thanked StarClan for remembering mostly how to get to the border, though his nose would guide him more than his memory after a short spell. Ruepaw leads the way to the RiverClan border, Thornpaw in tow, and slows when they near the scent markers. The sun had dipped low in the sky already, making everything look gold and shadowy.

Turning to his accomplice, the slender calico quirks a brow up. "What's our story? We need a good one if someone catches us."

Ian November 20th, 2022 09:43 PM

Vixensnarl trudged right up to the scent line with Silverpaw's body before unceremoniously chucking it over the border. Maybe this would show RiverClan that they should teach their apprentices to respect the borders. They should be grateful she even bothered to return the body! With one last scathing look at RiverClan’s territory the molly turned and disappeared back into ShadowClan’s forest.

[CLOSED] @canineantics

Starfall November 20th, 2022 10:26 PM

Lilypaw
@neptune @Fawnhearted

The Apprentice made his way towards where he saw his sibling last trot off towards...along with a friend. He had trouble keeping and catching up with the non stop energy that was Ruepaw, but it kept him on his toes, alert, and dare he say, able to lie on the spot. He's now become an impulsive liar and he is blaming it whole heartedly on Rue.

Tail flicking as he casually strolled up to the pair, quirking a brow as his sibling spoke. Why. Why had the universe gifted him a brother? Why was he tethered to the absolute lawlesness that was Rue. "Catches you doing what?" he asked, a hint of curiosity in his voice. Because oh yes, if Ruepaw was getting in trouble, so was he. It was the law after all. An unspoken rule, littermate got scolded? The other was sitting right next to them getting the same punishment.

pxxylo November 21st, 2022 10:20 AM

She lead them on through Riverclan territory, her gaze occasionally checking back to see thay the two cats were okay and still following. Every now and then she would mark the territory, like any other patrol, so others can know that this area was patrolled recently. Soon enough, the texture of the ground below her shifted slowly, growwing muddier and muddier. That, and the stench of Shadowclan alerted her that they had arrived.

"It's best that we split up, so PebbleSplash, may you take Mudpaw along the border that way," She gestured left, "And I'll head this way. Meet back at this here tree," She said, looking up at the huge and thick-stumped tree before them, "This tree, by the time the sun is at its highest, peak noon. Ya'll got that?" She nodded slightly towards the two.

[ @FredTheFrog @IvySpirit sorry if this sounds a little wonky, had to write on my phone haha ]

Dakotaa November 21st, 2022 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lane. (Post 1312813)
She lead them on through Riverclan territory, her gaze occasionally checking back to see thay the two cats were okay and still following. Every now and then she would mark the territory, like any other patrol, so others can know that this area was patrolled recently. Soon enough, the texture of the ground below her shifted slowly, growwing muddier and muddier. That, and the stench of Shadowclan alerted her that they had arrived.

"It's best that we split up, so PebbleSplash, may you take Mudpaw along the border that way," She gestured left, "And I'll head this way. Meet back at this here tree," She said, looking up at the huge and thick-stumped tree before them, "This tree, by the time the sun is at its highest, peak noon. Ya'll got that?" She nodded slightly towards the two.

[ @FredTheFrog @IvySpirit sorry if this sounds a little wonky, had to write on my phone haha ]

---

PebbleSplash
RiverClan
She/Her

@FredTheFrog

PebbleSplash nods. "Cmon MudPaw! We've got a job to do!"

sock November 21st, 2022 12:00 PM

Mudpaw bounded along behind his Clanmates, his fur all fluffed up. Then, he heard one of them speak. Spit up? Huh. He padded over to Pebblesplash, and nodded. "Alright! Let's go!" He purred, flicking his tail.

[ @lane. @IvySpirit ]

Dakotaa November 21st, 2022 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredTheFrog (Post 1312920)
Mudpaw bounded along behind his Clanmates, his fur all fluffed up. Then, he heard one of them speak. Spit up? Huh. He padded over to Pebblesplash, and nodded. "Alright! Let's go!" He purred, flicking his tail.

[ @lane. @IvySpirit ]

---

PebbleSplash
RiverClan
She/Her

So at this point, I'm guessing they made like a banana and split- so...

PebbleSplash decided to crack a conversation with the apprentice. "Mudpaw, are you liking your training so far? Is it just as fun as you hoped it would be?"

sock November 21st, 2022 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvySpirit (Post 1312931)
---

PebbleSplash
RiverClan
She/Her

So at this point, I'm guessing they made like a banana and split- so...

PebbleSplash decided to crack a conversation with the apprentice. "Mudpaw, are you liking your training so far? Is it just as fun as you hoped it would be?"

Mudpaw flicked his paw, shaking mud out of his long fur. He yawned, and his jaws had just closed when Pebblesplash spoke. "Oh yeah, it's goin' great! Shatteredsun is a good mentor." He meowed, keeping his focus on avoiding a huge mud puddle.

Dakotaa November 21st, 2022 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredTheFrog (Post 1312933)
Mudpaw flicked his paw, shaking mud out of his long fur. He yawned, and his jaws had just closed when Pebblesplash spoke. "Oh yeah, it's goin' great! Shatteredsun is a good mentor." He meowed, keeping his focus on avoiding a huge mud puddle.

---

PebbleSplash
RiverClan
She/Her

Pebblesplash didn't have to look where she was going to tell where mud puddles were. She had been here quite a bit in her lifetime...

She let out a purr to MudPaw's response... It's always nice to have eager apprentices... She decided to continue with the conversation, "I bet! Our leader really tries their best to pick the best mentors..." she gave a soft smile. "and soon, It'll be my turn to mentor someone."

sock November 21st, 2022 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvySpirit (Post 1312942)
---

PebbleSplash
RiverClan
She/Her

Pebblesplash didn't have to look where she was going to tell where mud puddles were. She had been here quite a bit in her lifetime...

She let out a purr to MudPaw's response... It's always nice to have eager apprentices... She decided to continue with the conversation, "I bet! Our leader really tries their best to pick the best mentors..." she gave a soft smile. "and soon, It'll be my turn to mentor someone."

Mudpaw wasn't paying much attention anymore. Most of his focus was directed towards a small spider that had made its way into the young tom's fur. He could tell Pebblesplash had said something, so he just nodded and absent-mindedly meowed, "Yep."