Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Pond's Twisted Tunnel (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142)

HwangHarin October 7th, 2016 07:51 PM

Re: Pond's Twisted Tunnel

The cats loud annoying yowl rang her ears, and she bared her teeth and let out a loud hiss, then began running again

FOXXRR October 7th, 2016 08:02 PM

Thankful for his super long legs, Synth caught up with the cat, running beside the she-cat, he meowed loud enough for the other cat to hear, "stop! Or I'll stop ya maself!". He made his voice sound as intimidating as possible.

HwangHarin October 7th, 2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninetailsnetwork (Post 2611)
Thankful for his super long legs, Synth caught up with the cat, running beside the she-cat, he meowed loud enough for the other cat to hear, "stop! Or I'll stop ya maself!". He made his voice sound as intimidating as possible.

" If You Do Ill Kill You. I'm Just Protecting my kit." She hissed and ran much faster

FOXXRR October 7th, 2016 08:14 PM

Synth pounced on her with his claws sheathed. He did it very gently as he was afraid he would hurt the kit. "STAAAPPPP" he yowled for the final time as he landed in top of her.

HwangHarin October 7th, 2016 08:15 PM

The shecat let go of her kit and it ran to a safe place, and the shecat sleather her long claws raked her claws on his side

FOXXRR October 7th, 2016 08:22 PM

'Oh god,' he thought to himself, 'this cat has no idea who she is facing'. As soon as the brief contact between him and the she-cat broke, Synth rolled away suddenly, and ran up the tunnel walls. He bounced off the ceiling and landed on the she-cat's head full force. He made sure his claws were still sheathed and was safe from scratching the cat.

HwangHarin October 7th, 2016 08:24 PM

The shecat thought a moment" I need to protect my kit." She tossed off the cat and wrapped herself around her kit, hissing teeth bared, and claws sheathed. her teeth was stained with blood

FOXXRR October 7th, 2016 08:27 PM

Synth shook himself, flattened his rising fur. And sat down in front of the she cat. He stared squarely at the cat.

HwangHarin October 7th, 2016 08:37 PM

Her blue eyes glared at him, but she couldnt see clearly because one eye was blinded.

Soddenfur October 7th, 2016 10:05 PM

(Wow, I missed a lot :O)
Sodden's blue eyes scanned the tunnel, sensing commotion ahead. "Hey!" he yowled, flustered. "What's going on?" He bounded over to the fight, interrupting the brief silence. The tom slammed his paw between the two, pulling the she-cat's kit next to him to guard him from the impending attack.