Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   StarClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Death of a Proud Tiger (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41408)

Rabbitfang July 26th, 2021 02:39 PM

Re: Death of a Proud Tiger

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostCat (Post 1043730)
(Late late late)

Tigerpaw smiled. "Thank you, Dovefur. I appreciate that." Her fur pricked. "Is there any way to see the living?" She remembered Falconfeather. Was there any way to see her again? It didn't seem so long ago, but already her heart ached for her former mentor. She jumped down.

@Lavender'fur

Yes. There is a small puddle we look in to to see the living, but it’s selective at times.

Raven~ July 26th, 2021 03:31 PM

Tigerpaw let out a breath of relief. "I understand it is rare, but could I see the living?" Her pelt grew warm. "I...left someone. You understand, right?" She guessed Dovefur might have loved someone, but maybe not Rowanpaw. Some cats didn't find love until they were warriors.

@Lavender'fur @Meeklein

Lavender'fur July 27th, 2021 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostCat (Post 1043836)
Tigerpaw let out a breath of relief. "I understand it is rare, but could I see the living?" Her pelt grew warm. "I...left someone. You understand, right?" She guessed Dovefur might have loved someone, but maybe not Rowanpaw. Some cats didn't find love until they were warriors.

@Lavender'fur @Meekein

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meeklein (Post 1043808)
Yes. There is a small puddle we look in to to see the living, but it’s selective at times.

;Rowanpaw;

Rowanpaw stopped at the thought of seeing the living. He shuffled his paws, almost nervously. Even sadly. "I.. I understand," he said finally, before picking up his energy from the forest floor again and leaping across it.

"I'm gonna show you the area of StarClan I like the most! It's like RiverClan territory! You can only catch the best fish there!" he meowed excitedly.

Raven~ July 27th, 2021 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavender'fur (Post 1044051)

;Rowanpaw;

Rowanpaw stopped at the thought of seeing the living. He shuffled his paws, almost nervously. Even sadly. "I.. I understand," he said finally, before picking up his energy from the forest floor again and leaping across it.

"I'm gonna show you the area of StarClan I like the most! It's like RiverClan territory! You can only catch the best fish there!" he meowed excitedly.

Tigerpaw shifted he paws. Her intuition was telling her Rowanpaw wanted to see the living too. Maybe she had let someone dear to his heart behind. His mother, maybe. A sibling. She caught to him and nudged his shoulder playfully. "That would be awesome. You'll have to teach me to fish, though." She turned around to look at Dovefur. "You coming, Dovefur?"
@Meeklein

Lavender'fur July 28th, 2021 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meeklein (Post 1043808)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostCat (Post 1044380)
Tigerpaw shifted he paws. Her intuition was telling her Rowanpaw wanted to see the living too. Maybe she had let someone dear to his heart behind. His mother, maybe. A sibling. She caught to him and nudged his shoulder playfully. "That would be awesome. You'll have to teach me to fish, though." She turned around to look at Dovefur. "You coming, Dovefur?"
@Meeklein

;Rowanpaw;

"She's coming if she knows me!" Rowanpaw announced loudly, turning to leap in the direction of the rivers that ran through StarClan territory. After bounding a way, he turned around to motion for the other cats to follow.

"Come on, don't be a slow-legs!" he teased.

Raven~ July 28th, 2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavender'fur (Post 1044562)

;Rowanpaw;

"She's coming if she knows me!" Rowanpaw announced loudly, turning to leap in the direction of the rivers that ran through StarClan territory. After bounding a way, he turned around to motion for the other cats to follow.

"Come on, don't be a slow-legs!" he teased.

Tigerpaw followed, the wind ruffling her fur. She caught up to Rowanpaw once again. She ran past him, laughing. "Come on, slow-leg!" She called back teasingly.
@Meeklein

Lavender'fur July 28th, 2021 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostCat (Post 1044654)
Tigerpaw followed, the wind ruffling her fur. She caught up to Rowanpaw once again. She ran past him, laughing. "Come on, slow-leg!" She called back teasingly.
@Meeklein

;Rowanpaw;

He ran to catch up. "Ha! Don't think you can run far without me catching up!" he laughed teasingly. "Come on!" he laughed, bounding ahead to where the rivers ran through the territory.

"Look!" he meowed as they emerged by a rushing river. He bounded over and peered into it, watching the fish move away from his shadow.

Raven~ August 15th, 2021 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavender'fur (Post 1044658)

;Rowanpaw;

He ran to catch up. "Ha! Don't think you can run far without me catching up!" he laughed teasingly. "Come on!" he laughed, bounding ahead to where the rivers ran through the territory.

"Look!" he meowed as they emerged by a rushing river. He bounded over and peered into it, watching the fish move away from his shadow.

(Sorry, I never saw the quote)
Tigerpaw wrinkled her nose. "Ew, it's so slimy looking. How do you eat such a revolting thing? It was be so chewy!" Did Rowanpaw really expect her to eat that...that disgusting prey? He was insane!
@Rabbitfang

Rabbitfang August 15th, 2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostCat (Post 1053779)
Tigerpaw wrinkled her nose. "Ew, it's so slimy looking. How do you eat such a revolting thing? It was be so chewy!" Did Rowanpaw really expect her to eat that...that disgusting prey? He was insane!
@Rabbitfang

You don’t have to eat if you don’t want to. After all, you are dead. It’s not like you’ll die of starvation.

Lavender'fur August 16th, 2021 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostCat (Post 1053779)
@Rabbitfang

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitfang (Post 1053811)
You don’t have to eat if you don’t want to. After all, you are dead. It’s not like you’ll die of starvation.

;Rowanpaw;

"I's not SLIMY. Or REVOLTING. And NOT CHEWY. You just have to get used to it! Look, I'll get you one.."
the tom said, before catching a fish in his paws. "You can have it! I'll catch another further down the stream,"

Plopping the fish down in front of Tigerpaw's paws, he grinned. Tigerpaw was SO GONNA EAT THAT FISH, AND LIKE IT!

"If you don't enjoy this, I don't know what's wrong with you!" he declared.