Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warriors Discussion (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   When did you start reading warrior cats? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60959)

shaae_26 May 15th, 2023 12:05 PM

Re: When did you start reading warrior cats?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose (Post 1367579)
[ @Apollo. ]

I will not lie - The first warriors book I read was Moth Flight's Vision. And... uh, aside from that, I only read The Prophecies Begin (and I don't even know if i read all of them or if i only read the first 3).

Read these books in... 2017,, I believe. And that's it. I haven't read a warrior cats book since 2017, haha, yet here I am.

:eyes:
yo thats crazyyyy

sock May 15th, 2023 12:05 PM

My friend in 5th grade was a Warriors nerd, and I wanted to know what she was talking about, so I found the first book in my classroom. And then I became a Warriors nerd.

Toya Todoroki May 15th, 2023 12:06 PM

elementry, read battles of the clans and was vastly confused

Beetlenose June 7th, 2023 05:49 PM

I started it the beginning of fifth grade
My class had a “free write Friday” were I would write horrible warriors fanfics.
Little Timmy, Vampy (Minty back then), and MoonHeartThe all ended up in the same class as me and we immediately bonded over our love of writing warriors FanFics.
After that I finished the series the start of 6th grade.
Then I had to wait for the next ones :(

Tecumori June 8th, 2023 12:17 PM

Somewhere near the beginning of middle school. I read Into the Wild first and was hooked instantly. I only made it to the start of the new prophecies I think, where they move to the lake territory and when Onestar is named leader. After that I couldn't find the rest of the series and just stopped reading.

azu-azulu June 9th, 2023 06:55 AM

When I was nine, (will not give a year cause I feel like that exposes me) I started watching animatics, I hadn't read any of the books and I constantly watched as ready as I'll ever be and I think it was called young.

I got my first book when I was ten (I still have it, although It is absolutely destroyed because of it being so old and in the hands of a very clumsy person)

Now I have read all of the novellas, four super editions (the firestar, yellowfangs, bluestar, and bramblestar) ones, and I'm onto book five of omen of the stars.

Astraea June 9th, 2023 01:45 PM

So funny little story lol, I’ve been on wco for almost 3 years in the that and in the past I’ve never read a single warriors book, haven’t even opened one. tehe

hermeswind June 9th, 2023 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neso (Post 1431283)
So funny little story lol, I’ve been on wco for almost 3 years in the that and in the past I’ve never read a single warriors book, haven’t even opened one. tehe

sorry what?

Eri June 9th, 2023 01:53 PM

I started reading about 2 years back and currently have all the series published printed! I have a few super editions that are in paper tho i mainly read those on digital. So im pretty much the top tier of warrior cats fanatic as I have read the first book of a Starless clan, though Im looking to get the other one soon!

Astraea June 9th, 2023 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonwind (Post 1431284)
sorry what?

I got into WCO and warrior cats by my twin @Solar <3
Never read a book, or touched one in fact lol. I learned everything like clans, ranks and hrs through my brother. We (I totally wasn’t forced) talked about warriors a lot and then we both joined wco