Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Haggard Ruins (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67197)

ChaosBringer. September 12th, 2023 06:24 PM

Re: Haggard Ruins

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caspian (Post 1468775)
Jaggedface was VERY VERY loving towards the wholesome child now. Impulsively, she wrapped her tail around Mushroomkit and purred. She looked to Stormyeye. “How did you make something so wholesome and adorable?” she asked, overflooding with cuteness overload (protective Jaggedface, oh no—)

@Shadowed Flower @Sakura. @Vixlz
(Lord is lord, Sakura is going to drown in mentions-)

Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit nuzzled Jaggedface excitedly, his tail wagging.(He's a doggo) He pawed at the tail that wrapped around his small body. Mushroomkit sat still for a moment, before curling up in the circle that Jaggedface's tail made.

@Sakura. @Vixlz

Saki September 14th, 2023 06:35 PM

StormyEye

Stormyeye chuckled a bit, his tail flicking with amusement.

' ' you two seem to be getting along quite well ' ' Stormyeye couldn't help but laugh, I mean, his most trusted follower obsessed with his kit! Unreal, and hilarious!

He licked his paw gently, ' ' one day I plan on having MushroomKit join us, he's be a great spy. Silent and swift! And wholesome. ' '

@Shadowed Flower @Sakura. @Caspian

ChaosBringer. September 14th, 2023 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixlz (Post 1470341)
StormyEye

Stormyeye chuckled a bit, his tail flicking with amusement.

' ' you two seem to be getting along quite well ' ' Stormyeye couldn't help but laugh, I mean, his most trusted follower obsessed with his kit! Unreal, and hilarious!

He licked his paw gently, ' ' one day I plan on having MushroomKit join us, he's be a great spy. Silent and swift! And wholesome. ' '

@Shadowed Flower @Sakura. @Caspian

Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit looked up to his father, his mouth gaping open like he was speaking, but silence followed. Frustrated, he shook his head and licked Jaggedface's tail. The tiny kit curled up into a loaf, his lil paws tucked in.

@Sakura. @Vixlz @Capian

Caspian September 14th, 2023 10:09 PM

Jaggedface growled at him and sighed. “Sorry.” she looked at Mushroomkit with fondness in her eyes. “He would be a great spy. But he’s also good at being the best.” she purred, licking him on the head and nuzzling him. “I am going to adopt him without question, thanks.” he said quickly and licked Mushroomkit again, purring
@Vixlz @Sakura. @Shadowed Flower

ChaosBringer. September 15th, 2023 08:55 AM

Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit listened to his parents his dad and pretty cat talk, melting into Jaggedface's touch. 'A spy? Wus dat? Is it gonna help them?' The little black kit thought, licking pretty cat's ankle because that's the only place the little cat can reach. Mushroomkit then lightly headbutted them, his tail wagging.

@Sakura. @Vixlz

Saki September 17th, 2023 08:07 PM

Stormyeye

The dark gray tom's tail flicked. ' ' Lets head back before BumbleStar gets suspicious. If he asks, we saw MushroomKit run out of camp and chased after him, deal? ' '

@Shadowed Flower
@Caspian

Caspian September 17th, 2023 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixlz (Post 1472566)
Stormyeye

The dark gray tom's tail flicked. ' ' Lets head back before BumbleStar gets suspicious. If he asks, we saw MushroomKit run out of camp and chased after him, deal? ' '

@Shadowed Flower
@Caspian

She hesitated. “But I don’t want to get him in trouble.. let’s say we went out hunting? We could hide Mushroomkit.” Jaggedface suggested, deeply objective to the idea of getting the kid in trouble with Bumblestar

ChaosBringer. September 18th, 2023 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caspian (Post 1472624)
She hesitated. “But I don’t want to get him in trouble.. let’s say we went out hunting? We could hide Mushroomkit.” Jaggedface suggested, deeply objective to the idea of getting the kid in trouble with Bumblestar

Mushroomkit
Mushroomkit looked up at pretty cat, nuzzling her side. The tiny kit looked at his father, wanting to understand what they were talking about.
@Vixlz

Caspian September 23rd, 2023 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower (Post 1472834)
Mushroomkit
Mushroomkit looked up at pretty cat, nuzzling her side. The tiny kit looked at his father, wanting to understand what they were talking about.
@Vixlz

Jaggedface looked down at him, protective mother energy pouring out of her. He pulled him closer with her tail. “Let’s not get him in trouble, not with a brute like Bumblestar.” she advised

@Vixlz

ChaosBringer. September 23rd, 2023 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caspian (Post 1475722)
Jaggedface looked down at him, protective mother energy pouring out of her. He pulled him closer with her tail. “Let’s not get him in trouble, not with a brute like Bumblestar.” she advised

@Vixlz

Mushroomkit

'Bumblestar..? I heared that before.' The kit thought, unsheathing his claws and drawing a wobbly star in the dirt, looking back up at pretty cat for approval. 'Does she likes?' Mushroomkit thought, glancing at his father. @Vixlz