Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Pond's Twisted Tunnel (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142)

Honeykit November 23rd, 2016 03:20 PM

Re: Pond's Twisted Tunnel

Seashells mind was that of a crazed individual. I have seen my mother like this, thought Seashell before quickly closing that train of thought. It was too painful to look back on. So Seashell quietly endured the mental pain as she waited for the strange cat. She was so hungry.....

Gusty November 23rd, 2016 03:31 PM

Pond padded back to Seashell, right after picking up the prey in his jaws. Once he padded up to her, though, the tom hesitated. "I-here's the food." He said, dropping it down beside the molly's head. The loner felt strange for talking aloud; it was something he rarely did, and when he did so, his words were often in phrases or stammers. Maybe this incoming feline would change that.
The tom sighed, straightening his back and then sitting down beside her. The tom wasn't sure if she'd gone back to sleep, or was just purely resting. He hoped that it was the latter; Pond didn't want his hunting efforts to go into waste. Animals rotted easily down within the dark cavern, if they weren't eaten quickly enough.

Honeykit November 23rd, 2016 04:05 PM

seashells head quickly jerked to the prey and devoured it in three bites. then she sat up and turned to face the strange cat " Th-Thank you" She said in a rasping tone.

Gusty November 23rd, 2016 07:58 PM

Pond jerked straight up, a bit startled yet again by the voice. He forced his fur to lay down flat, and then nodded and spoke. "Oh, you're welcome." The tom nodded, looking at the carcass of the prey. The tom's voice was hoarse from lack of use, but he coughed a bit and cleared it up. "Is there anything else you need?" He asked.
The tom flicked his eyes towards the she-cat, waiting for the molly to answer.

Honeykit November 24th, 2016 05:51 PM

"water?" seashell asked tentatively, she didn't want to seem needy but her mind was dead and in desperate need of sleep and nourishment.

Gusty December 9th, 2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeykit (Post 48511)
"water?" seashell asked tentatively, she didn't want to seem needy but her mind was dead and in desperate need of sleep and nourishment.

[Oh my gosh, I neglected this so much. I forgot about this tbh.]
The reddish tom's eyes locked in with Seashell's, and for a random second he hesitated. The tom didn't know why he did it so subconsciously, until he noticed... water wasn't like prey. It was a liquid, always slushing and sloshing in multiple directions at once. Always going to spread in a million different places when placed upon a flat surface.

So how am I going to bring water to her? How exactly do cats bring water to injured ones? He thought, thinking as fast as he could. Unfortunately, Pond could make out that a certain plant type could hold water, but he couldn't exactly remember which species it was, or what it looked like, for the matter. Well, that's not helpful.

"Can you walk?" The loner said hesitantly, wondering if the answer was yes. If it was, he could bring the newcomer over towards the nearby stream. And if she couldn't... well, he'd still find a way. Even if it meant trying to grab Seashell by the neck and drag the molly towards the riverbank.