Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   ThunderClan/WindClan War (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13841)

Mango January 16th, 2018 02:37 PM

Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo (Post 456112)
Spottedpaw barely noticed him until his claws were right in front of her. She flinched back as his claws cut across her face. Yowling in pain, she swerved to face him. "Fox-hearts! Attacking us in our camp!" She lashed her tail from side to side. A full-on warrior... I think from Shadowclan, by the smell of him... oh Great Starclan.... She swerved on her paws, thrusting her hind legs out as she came around.
@2018_Okapi (I'll try not to :3)

As Boundingfur wasn't the best fighter for a warrior when it came to defense he let out a yowl in pain as he was kicked in the face he reared up in attempt to slam her down, though it was easy to avoid still.

Static January 16th, 2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 456136)
CedarVine showed his teeth, sharp and pointy. He hissed. "No, we don't actually. You must be thinking about yourselves and RiverClan. They're just as filthy." The Tom opened his jaws wide, slowly lowering his head, ready to bite BurningForest's throat.

Burning forest tried kicking him off while holding his head away from his throat.'I can't die here!' he thought frantically,clawing at Cedarvines stomach with his back claws,and trying to claw his face while holding it away from his throat.

nyaanyaaowo January 16th, 2018 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 456140)
As Boundingfur wasn't the best fighter for a warrior when it came to defense he let out a yowl in pain as he was kicked in the face he reared up in attempt to slam her down, though it was easy to avoid still.

Spottedpaw dashed quickly underneath him, rolling onto her back to try and claw his belly. She bared her fangs at him and hissed.

Mango January 16th, 2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo (Post 456152)
Spottedpaw dashed quickly underneath him, rolling onto her back to try and claw his belly. She bared her fangs at him and hissed.

He gave a small yelp as she grazed his belly as he attempted to slam her down belly up.

nyaanyaaowo January 16th, 2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 456163)
He gave a small yelp as she grazed his belly as he attempted to slam her down belly up.

She squeaked and all the air huffed out of her as he came crashing down, leaving her out of breath and open for another attack.

Barnabas January 16th, 2018 03:19 PM

Frostfeather looked around camp, her eyes wide as she saw her former clan Shadowclan fighting beside Windclan. This can't be happening! thought the molly. Frostfeather ran towards the dens to make sure there were no cats battling inside.
( @Foxfur; )

Tundra January 16th, 2018 03:56 PM

Tigerdawn growled and knocked Bumblebreee away from Lightpaw. “Why fight an apprentice when there is a warrior right in front of you?” She sneered. “Fight me, unless you are too much of a coward!”

Mango January 16th, 2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo (Post 456176)
She squeaked and all the air huffed out of her as he came crashing down, leaving her out of breath and open for another attack.

He lifted one paw in attempt to scratch her belly.

guapathecat January 16th, 2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 456202)
Tigerdawn growled and knocked Bumblebreee away from Lightpaw. “Why fight an apprentice when there is a warrior right in front of you?” She sneered. “Fight me, unless you are too much of a coward!”

... and that, is how you fight a ThunderClan apprentice. Use the advice wisely, Flowerpaw, and now you fight this pathetic scrap.” he mewed to an orange-and-white apprentice. “But now I have to deal with this stupid excuse of a warrior first before I can teach you about battle moves.

The apprentice boldly stalked up to Lightpaw, and thrust a paw down onto his belly, pinning him. She looked back at Bumblebreeze. “Like this?” she asked, the puny apprentice’s white fur ruffling around her paws. Heh. This apprentice isn’t strong at all. she thought.

Lightpaw struggled underneath Flowerpaw’s massive paw, and then had an idea: Maybe I could bite her... leg? he thought, lunging for the spotted paw pinning him down. He samk his teeth into her fluffy fur until he felt bone. Flowerpaw yelped. Great StarClan! she yowled as she tooke her paw off of the apprentice, his teeth sill into her flesh.

nyaanyaaowo January 16th, 2018 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 456220)
He lifted one paw in attempt to scratch her belly.

Spottedpaw tried to curl up in an attempt to deny the blow, but with the air knocked out of her, she only served to make the target slightly smaller. She trembled and took in a gasp of air, even with the tom still on top of her.