Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Old News (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   The Direction of WCO (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10364)

Mango September 3rd, 2017 09:08 PM

Re: The Direction of WCO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose Queen (Post 376399)

Right now, we'll probably have things ready for proofreaders by late next weekend.

Sooo... Since I didn't get a PM I take it I cant read the monster btw its cute that the mad king and you changed user names at the same time and an advanced appology if I accidently call you ray.

BEAR. September 3rd, 2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 376699)
Sooo... Since I didn't get a PM I take it I cant read the monster btw its cute that the mad king and you changed user names at the same time and an advanced appology if I accidently call you ray.

we haven't sent messages out to proofreaders yet. ray said next weekend, not this weekend.

Mango September 4th, 2017 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 376706)

we haven't sent messages out to proofreaders yet. ray said next weekend, not this weekend.

Oh, sorry I misread it.

Cranesong September 4th, 2017 09:56 PM

it wont let me fill out the survey. :(

BEAR. September 4th, 2017 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranesong (Post 377931)
it wont let me fill out the survey. :(

I believe that's because you currently have limited access and can't access the forms (which is also used for the Allegiances.) You'll need to make around 20 posts before you can fill out the survey.

Fawn September 5th, 2017 07:20 PM

Voting will close tomorrow!!

Fawn September 8th, 2017 12:00 PM

Hi everyone!

The survey results indicated the extreme majority of our members would like to see these features implemented on-site. So they will be!

The update is scheduled to begin on September 8th at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. As of right now, we are planning to include everything listed in the original post as well as a few smaller changes. During this time, the site will be unavailable.

Thanks again for your feedback. We can't wait to have these changes rolled out and we hope you all enjoy them. :waaah:

NightWarrior4Life September 8th, 2017 01:27 PM

Yay! Can't wait!
Hang on...For me it is already the end of September 8th...well then, a brief goodbye to you guys then...

:blue: September 8th, 2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 379925)
Yay! Can't wait!
Hang on...For me it is already the end of September 8th...well then, a brief goodbye to you guys then...

Right now, as of the time I type this, it's about 3:20PM eastern time
You live in a different timezone I would assume, since we still have about 8-9 hours left until they start implementing
Hopefully you get this in time, and if not, well, whenever you look at this you'll get it
I'm letting you know that even though it might be a certain time where you live, in other areas it isn't, and since most of the site event times are in Eastern time, it'll probably happen at a different time then your timezone
You should check that before you automatically decide that the event is starting!
Time zones are weird things, I know :3

Darky September 8th, 2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose Queen (Post 379903)
Hi everyone!

The survey results indicated the extreme majority of our members would like to see these features implemented on-site. So they will be!

The update is scheduled to begin on September 8th at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. As of right now, we are planning to include everything listed in the original post as well as a few smaller changes. During this time, the site will be unavailable.

Thanks again for your feedback. We can't wait to have these changes rolled out and we hope you all enjoy them. :waaah:

Okay..... good thing I will be asleep by then
:boo: