Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Xmas party at Winters place!! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12871)

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 2nd, 2017 06:39 PM

Re: Xmas party at Winters place!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 431961)

Tord simply nodded, he was a little nervous right now, so he wasn’t in the best state of mind. However, he was slightly excited, although he was scared. It was a wave of emotions hitting him now, unsure of how to handle him, Tord just did his best to hide them, smiling awkwardly for the time being.

He smiles as he kisses Tords hand “ I love you~ come let’s sit by sage and Naruto. I believe winter and the rest should be joining us soon so we can eat and talk a bit unless you wish to try out your flirting skills with me?” He says playfully as he begins to walk still hold Tords hand as he did

:blue: December 2nd, 2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 431964)
He smiles as he kisses Tords hand “ I love you~ come let’s sit by sage and Naruto. I believe winter and the rest should be joining us soon so we can eat and talk a bit unless you wish to try out your flirting skills with me?” He says playfully as he begins to walk still hold Tords hand as he did

Tord tried his best not to blush, smiling awkwardly. “You know I’m going to fail this” he laughed, rolling his eyes. “But yeah, we can go and join the others,” He said simply, smiling to the best of his ability, under a bit of nervousness that was brought by knowing a competition would be going on.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 2nd, 2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 431974)

Tord tried his best not to blush, smiling awkwardly. “You know I’m going to fail this” he laughed, rolling his eyes. “But yeah, we can go and join the others,” He said simply, smiling to the best of his ability, under a bit of nervousness that was brought by knowing a competition would be going on.

He smiles “ aww but I want you to~ I’m always the one flirting it’ll be real interesting to hear your flirting skills “ he says as he walks towards the table with sage and Naruto

:blue: December 2nd, 2017 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 431975)
He smiles “ aww but I want you to~ I’m always the one flirting it’ll be real interesting to hear your flirting skills “ he says as he walks towards the table with sage and Naruto

”I mean it’s cool and all, but you’re trying to hear something that’s nonexistent!” Tord protested. He really didn’t want to flirt, awkwardly staying behind Sasuke, unsure of what to do. Flirting? Flirting was...weird. You said certain things to try and get some someone’s number or something or the sort. He just tried to shove that all away, smiling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 2nd, 2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 431979)

”I mean it’s cool and all, but you’re trying to hear something that’s nonexistent!” Tord protested. He really didn’t want to flirt, awkwardly staying behind Sasuke, unsure of what to do. Flirting? Flirting was...weird. You said certain things to try and get some someone’s number or something or the sort. He just tried to shove that all away, smiling.

He laughs softly “ aww come on my love at least try ... how about something like this.” He begins to suddenly hold Tord close and speak in a dark husky voice “Roses are red and violets are blue there’s nothing in the world more prettier than you. See like a poem just try to capture my heart than again my heart and body is already yours”

:blue: December 3rd, 2017 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 431983)
He laughs softly “ aww come on my love at least try ... how about something like this.” He begins to suddenly hold Tord close and speak in a dark husky voice “Roses are red and violets are blue there’s nothing in the world more prettier than you. See like a poem just try to capture my heart than again my heart and body is already yours”

Tord rolled his eyes. He knew this wasn’t going to work, as much as he wanted it to. “Roses are...red” he started off, trying to remember what Sasuke said. “Violets are blue,” he added, despite wanting to say that they were purple. “There’s nothing in the world prettier than you?” he added uncertainly, unsure of how this went. He kept telling himself that it was stupid, trying to smile through the embarrassment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 432174)

Tord rolled his eyes. He knew this wasn’t going to work, as much as he wanted it to. “Roses are...red” he started off, trying to remember what Sasuke said. “Violets are blue,” he added, despite wanting to say that they were purple. “There’s nothing in the world prettier than you?” he added uncertainly, unsure of how this went. He kept telling himself that it was stupid, trying to smile through the embarrassment.

Sasuke covers his mouth a bit “ Jesus Christ my love.... you are too cute” he says trying to contain his laughter and that upcoming blush. He wasn’t used to tord flirting and despite it filled with uncertainty and him being embarrassed. It took the cake

:blue: December 3rd, 2017 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432181)
Sasuke covers his mouth a bit “ Jesus Christ my love.... you are too cute” he says trying to contain his laughter and that upcoming blush. He wasn’t used to tord flirting and despite it filled with uncertainty and him being embarrassed. It took the cake

Tord managed to smile awkwardly. “Shut up,” he laughed, still trying not to blush. “That was the worst kind of flirting someone could do!” he protested, trying his best to smile, trying his best to shrug it off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 432186)

Tord managed to smile awkwardly. “Shut up,” he laughed, still trying not to blush. “That was the worst kind of flirting someone could do!” he protested, trying his best to smile, trying his best to shrug it off.

He laughs softly “ the worst for you is the best for me” He says try pretty hard not to blush as he begins to hold Tord close “ come on give me a other one! I’m ready “

SacredMadness December 3rd, 2017 07:33 AM

Random Person alert!!

Mitch walked up the stairs in her normal skinny jeans and hoodie. She knocked on the door with force to fit her athletic build. She began to feel like she shouldn’t be there but forced herself to stand in front of the door. Her long, brown hair was down and when she looked down it was a curtain beside her face, shielding her ocean blue eyes from whoever was on that side.