Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   GladeClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13897)

Tazzy January 23rd, 2018 05:25 PM

Re: GladeClan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon (Post 459989)
Lilypadpaw yawned and got up. She nodded slightly, and walked to where her mentor was. "We're on the dawn patrol?" She asked.

Rippleclaw nodded at his apprentice “Yes we are” he confirmed. “We just have to wait for Duskwater” he added wrapping his tail around his paws. He turned his gaze to Lilypadpaw “How was your sleep?”

Ariii January 23rd, 2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 460150)
Rippleclaw nodded at his apprentice “Yes we are” he confirmed. “We just have to wait for Duskwater” he added wrapping his tail around his paws. He turned his gaze to Lilypadpaw “How was your sleep?”

"I enjoyed it! Until I woke up.." She joked.

Twilight01 January 24th, 2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenfang (Post 459983)
“Greetings leafstar.” Duskwater meowed respectfully to his leader. I have been informed that I will lead the dawn patrol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon (Post 459989)
Lilypadpaw yawned and got up. She nodded slightly, and walked to where her mentor was. "We're on the dawn patrol?" She asked.

"Yes you two are on the dawn patrol," she mewed, spotting her best friend, Honeyflight, at the prey-pile she said, "If you'll excuse me." She padded over to where Honeyflight was eating a mouse. Grabbing a thrush she sat beside Honeyflight, "Mind if I join?" She said, chewing her thrush.
@Jermikelpsgirl

Tazzy January 24th, 2018 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon (Post 460158)
"I enjoyed it! Until I woke up.." She joked.

Rippleclaw purred with amusement “Happy to hear you enjoyed it” he laughed

Ariii January 24th, 2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 460462)
Rippleclaw purred with amusement “Happy to hear you enjoyed it” he laughed

Lilypadpaw smiled at Rippleclaw.

Jermikelpsgirl January 24th, 2018 04:36 PM

@Twilight01

"Not at all" she exclaimed letting out a small purr at the sight of her. She leaned down to finish what was left of the mouse before turning to Leafstar "Normally Im not up so early" she meowed pausing,"but i heard some commotion and decided to check it out and grab a mouse on the way" she finished wrapping her tail around her paws.

Blueberry January 24th, 2018 05:29 PM

“I’ll go join the patrol.” Duskwater

Twilight01 January 24th, 2018 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jermikelpsgirl (Post 460481)
@Twilight01

"Not at all" she exclaimed letting out a small purr at the sight of her. She leaned down to finish what was left of the mouse before turning to Leafstar "Normally Im not up so early" she meowed pausing,"but i heard some commotion and decided to check it out and grab a mouse on the way" she finished wrapping her tail around her paws.

"Just the dawn patrol," mewed Leafstar happy in her friends presence. "Just the usual." She bent down again to finish her thrush before licking her jaws. It was certainly beautiful out and she couldn't help but feel at peace with herself.

Jermikelpsgirl January 24th, 2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 460555)
"Just the dawn patrol," mewed Leafstar happy in her friends presence. "Just the usual." She bent down again to finish her thrush before licking her jaws. It was certainly beautiful out and she couldn't help but feel at peace with herself.

Licking her paws she glanced at the small group of cats left standing there when Leafstar had decided to talk to Honeyflight. "I could only assume those are the cats that you decided to have go on patrol" she asked flicking her tail towards the group, including Lilypadpaw,Duskwater, and Rippleclaw, though moonfrost was there as well, she just seemed to be by Duskwater's side more then being truly interested in the talk. She snapped back to reality and looked to Leafstar.

((( a little note sorry if those weren't the cats in the group but i checked through the rp multiple times and that was all i got so :3)))e

Tazzy January 24th, 2018 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon (Post 460467)
Lilypadpaw smiled at Rippleclaw.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenfang (Post 460507)
“I’ll go join the patrol.” Duskwater

“Well let’s go then” Rippleclaw replied. He turned and led the way through the entrance glancing back every now and then to make sure they were following.