Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Saltmeadow Marsh (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77)

FadedShadow October 11th, 2016 10:23 AM

Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

"Hi Melodysong," He purred, then pushed a mouse towards her, "Want some?" Risingstorm's ears flicked nervously, someone else was here... He raised his head, tasting the air, then his eyes narrowed, "Did you bring anyone?" He quietly meowed.

Caligo Everton October 11th, 2016 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FadedShadow (Post 7400)
"Hi Melodysong," He purred, then pushed a mouse towards her, "Want some?" Risingstorm's ears flicked nervously, someone else was here... He raised his head, tasting the air, then his eyes narrowed, "Did you bring anyone?" He quietly meowed.

lilypaw froze in anger frustration and fear she slowly backed away from the border and ran back to the camp.

cool October 11th, 2016 02:54 PM

me jion :rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::princes s::princess::princess::rainbowllama::rainbowllama: :rainbowllama:

Ever October 11th, 2016 04:41 PM

@Nighty
Blazingnight led a brisk, quick pace along the border with a younger tom following behind her. She had plenty on her mind and she was not really wanting to begin to think about the upcoming battle when she had much more serious personal issues to deal with. The thought had her temper at its sourest, almost making her feel bad for the tom as she wouldn't make great company. Though maybe it was for the best, she put up her hardest front when she was sour and deep in thought, which both could pass for good qualities of a leader so long as she made sure to not let the sourness out verbally. Which often happened and had gotten her into a lot of trouble in the past. But Blazingnight was a master of illusion and gave her head a quick shake to clear it as they neared the Riverclan border.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior October 11th, 2016 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cool (Post 7563)
me jion :rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::princes s::princess::princess::rainbowllama::rainbowllama: :rainbowllama:

lucas...this isnt a fanclan...you don't have to ask to join....also....too many emojis

FadedShadow October 11th, 2016 07:19 PM

"I..I should go, a cats from my clan are coming." He meowed, "I'm sorry, should we meet again tomorrow?" He asked, his heart racing, whether it was from anticipation of her answer, or fear of being discovered, he wasn't sure.

goddess of ducks October 13th, 2016 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ever (Post 7764)
@Nighty
Blazingnight led a brisk, quick pace along the border with a younger tom following behind her. She had plenty on her mind and she was not really wanting to begin to think about the upcoming battle when she had much more serious personal issues to deal with. The thought had her temper at its sourest, almost making her feel bad for the tom as she wouldn't make great company. Though maybe it was for the best, she put up her hardest front when she was sour and deep in thought, which both could pass for good qualities of a leader so long as she made sure to not let the sourness out verbally. Which often happened and had gotten her into a lot of trouble in the past. But Blazingnight was a master of illusion and gave her head a quick shake to clear it as they neared the Riverclan border.

Rusticash followed the she cat through the territory, his muscles rippling under his russet swirled pelt. The tom had kept quiet through their journey out here, thoughts bubbling in his mind. As he trotted along dwindling behind Blazingnight a bit, his pale green orbs scanned the area around him, searching for any subtle signs of life. As he did so he almost stumbled on a jutting rock and returned his eyes to the path ahead, wondering what was flowing through his leaders mind.

Ever October 13th, 2016 03:38 PM

Blazingnight saw the reflection of the water twinkling about a hundred yards ahead and the border marking picked up. All the shadowclan markers were strong and fresh, which made her content in seeing that her clan was upkeeping duties well. The stale taste of riverclan cats in her maw made her stomach curl uneasily. She would have to refrain from doing this border sooner than later, she didn't want Bucknight to get any information on her current physical disposition. "Smell anything out of the ordinary?" She asked, her voice cropped and emotionless, testing the younger warrior who accompanied her this afternoon.

Ruby October 14th, 2016 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FadedShadow (Post 8081)
"I..I should go, a cats from my clan are coming." He meowed, "I'm sorry, should we meet again tomorrow?" He asked, his heart racing, whether it was from anticipation of her answer, or fear of being discovered, he wasn't sure.

"Wait." Melodysong called silently. "I don't smell them." Her nose lifted into the air. Actually she did. "Nevermind. You should go. I smell them too." (i feel weird rping a cat i didnt make)

FadedShadow October 14th, 2016 10:14 AM

Risingstorm nodded and bounded away from the border, flicking his tail in gooodbye. What a pretty she... He thought, so distracted by his thoughts he ran into a tree. (It's okay, I'm sure you'll do great!:laughing:)