Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   RANDOMNESS (plz join XD) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3728)

dino. February 18th, 2017 09:58 PM

Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 176567)
"What strange thing?" Blazestar asked, ignoring Leafpaw.
"Problem is, I don't remember it... It was like..." Bramblepaw trailed off, searching for words. "Harry Potter!" she blurted out.
"What?" Blazestar asked, confused.
"What?" Foxbite, who had been silent for a while, asked.
"Wha-?" Tinypaw asked.

"You guys don't know about Harry Potter?" Leafpaw blurted, then immediately wanted to kill herself. Of course they don't, what am I saying?

Wildy~ =3 February 18th, 2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestrike (Post 176578)
"You guys don't know about Harry Potter?" Leafpaw blurted, then immediately wanted to kill herself. Of course they don't, what am I saying?

Foxbite growled at her.
Bramblepaw glared at Foxbite, warning in her gaze.
"What do you mean, Harry Botter?" Blazestar asked.
Bramblepaw tried not to laugh.
"Uhh... I think she said 'Harry Potter, not 'Harry Botter'!" Tinypaw mewed, still not understanding what Harry Potter had to do with what happened.

dino. February 18th, 2017 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 176586)
Foxbite growled at her.
Bramblepaw glared at Foxbite, warning in her gaze.
"What do you mean, Harry Botter?" Blazestar asked.
Bramblepaw tried not to laugh.
"Uhh... I think she said 'Harry Potter, not 'Harry Botter'!" Tinypaw mewed, still not understanding what Harry Potter had to do with what happened.

Leafpaw returned Foxbite's glare. "I will happily wipe that look off your muzzle or beat you in a duel if you don't stop glaring at everybody right now," she growled.

Rivergold February 19th, 2017 12:46 PM

Riverpaw padded back to camp with the rabbit and a squirrel.

Wildy~ =3 February 19th, 2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestrike (Post 176672)
Leafpaw returned Foxbite's glare. "I will happily wipe that look off your muzzle or beat you in a duel if you don't stop glaring at everybody right now," she growled.

Foxbite ignored her, but, remembering how easily he had gotten beaten, stopped growling when Bramblepaw glared at him.
"In the second book of Harry Potter-" Bramblepaw was interrupted by Blazestar again.
"What are books?"

Wildy~ =3 February 19th, 2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 177037)
Riverpaw padded back to camp with the rabbit and a squirrel.

All the cats in camp were talking.
The only cat who wasn't talking was an elder. He was grooming himself.

Rivergold February 19th, 2017 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 177199)
All the cats in camp were talking.
The only cat who wasn't talking was an elder. He was grooming himself.

Riverpaw looked around for Blazestar.

dino. February 19th, 2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 177197)
Foxbite ignored her, but, remembering how easily he had gotten beaten, stopped growling when Bramblepaw glared at him.
"In the second book of Harry Potter-" Bramblepaw was interrupted by Blazestar again.
"What are books?"

"Will you just let her explain?" Leafpaw growled.

Wildy~ =3 February 20th, 2017 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestrike (Post 177386)
"Will you just let her explain?" Leafpaw growled.

"Books are things... Twolegs stare at the markings inside them, which are called letters, and doing so is called reading. Harry Potter is a book series with Twolegs that can use wands, they look like twigs to some, to do magic," Bramblepaw said, inwardly cringing at her words, thinking she sounded incredibly stupid.

dino. February 20th, 2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 178200)
"Books are things... Twolegs stare at the markings inside them, which are called letters, and doing so is called reading. Harry Potter is a book series with Twolegs that can use wands, they look like twigs to some, to do magic," Bramblepaw said, inwardly cringing at her words, thinking she sounded incredibly stupid.

"Books contain words that we read. Some of them are about real things, like plants and bugs, which is called nonfiction. Others are about talking animals and dragons and magic, which is called fiction," Leafpaw summed up. She scratched something in the dirt. "That says 'mouse," she said. That's a word we say written down. Now, just imagine whole pages of words put together to make a story. There's your book.